Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

ears that stick out, eyes that speak, lips that lopside... frown that makes the heart lose moorings... behind the anger something gentle and flowing, beside the sweetness a storm of all maleness, dark chocolate, musky evening air, blazing sun that make you squint... 
where is this actor, this character, this man.

Its wonderful edit Indi di. Brilliant work 👏 👏 👏
I miss ASR. I miss Arnavji, I miss Chotte. I miss this character. There could never be any better actor than him to showcase Nafrat and Muhabbat so astoundedly.  
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@kate Your creations are wonderful. I love your awesome creations
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

just saw 241... asr khushi in a strange phase of their lives... i just felt like seeing them at some other time, earlier, when they barely knew each other. went to 56, choosing it at random... oh the lovely detailing, the little touches, and the gorgeousness onscreen. opens on two stubborn people meeting to agree to bury the hatchet because they both love the same person... nani and asr were so terribly real and just wonderful... la bungled, shyam lusted and cheated, khushi was stunning in her innocent simplicity, her clear happy non tv achhi girl ways. they did not meet, yet episode flowed touching on so many emotions... a cast of good actors with a tight script and an energy in them... so beautiful.

can't say i didn't like the haircut here as well. and khushi too. i loved this phase of hers... sanaya at her best, both looks wise and in terms of acting.

and then she walked into rm and a gust of wind came and he felt the thing... that rabba ve.

hey devi maiyya raksha karna, bas woh laad governor ghar pe na ho...

nahin, woh yahan nahin hai... main uske baare mein sochna nahin chahta.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Its wonderful edit Indi di. Brilliant work 👏 👏 👏
I miss ASR. I miss Arnavji, I miss Chotte. I miss this character. There could never be any better actor than him to showcase Nafrat and Muhabbat so astoundedly.  

thanks, javeria... ohhh i miss him and i miss the beautiful days of ipk.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Maar dalne ka irada hai kya indi???

I haven't seen another character , actor who would shut his eyes wilting to literally shut the pain ... he shuts his eyes and a Pandora box of emotions opens for me..

where is he.. where is he???

thanks, indu...

well said about that eyes closing. whole stories in themselves each time.

saw 56 just now, can't believe i haven't seen him in more than a year...

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 243
Can't believe am still writing...

Once upon a time there lived a vivacious girl who confused love with acidity and was intelligent enough to unearth the evil plot of rakhshas Raizada laad governor. He was not used to being challenged. So resorted to jaddoo tona to teach her a lesson. The self proclaimed damsel in distress found she needn't have been worried because the rakshas actually had meant no harm. Many episodes went by and today the very same girl has unconvered her own assassination attempt by the very same man. Long ago it had been funny but today it is plain silly.

It was nighttime. She was fast asleep but he woke up completely unsettled. In all her mad cap schemes to take over his life not just we but even he forgot how drastically her life has changed. I think gradually his heart is winning over his head. For now he simply wishes to be that husband that his wife lovingly described. No need to analyze too much, just lets himself flow with the emotions. Part of him perhaps knows he has done a grave sin by shattering this girls dreams. The other shatir part, that can get reason and logic to its defense to prove that she deserved exactly what she got it, doesn't really want to win the battle at this point. The mind is content to let the heart take over for now.

He sees her freezing in the AC. Turns it off. Will sweat for her as long as she can have her uninterrupted night's rest. But sadly you have to admit he must have been quite a laad governor if the time he tries to be nice she suspects him of wanting to kill her off. He holds her hand with a look in those eyes that get darker the deeper you dive into it. How badly does he want to love her? Give her all the happiness in the world. Delicately takes her hand into his. The touch brings comfort enough to allow him to fall asleep. And oblivious to all this she sleeps right on.

The morning sun is out. The spell of the night broken. She wakes up and notices him holding her hand. A few seconds of watching him sleep blissfully with the expression of a content child. This girl who knows all about kuch kuch hota hai Arnavji thinks that he held her hand all night long because he did not want her running away from her own house. Right we absolutely believe Khushi is thinking just this! She is worried he is sweating. And khadoos that he is he can't share the reason why. Turns back to give her one soulful look.. Yup he definitely means to stop your dhakane. no question of dhakane tez ho jati hai.. wants to watch you die..

Sometime later Buaji and bitwa sharing tea together in a very domestic scene. Very sweet but enough is enough. I demand he be sent to office and shout at a few employees or atleast yell at Aman on his bluetooth for a good 5 minutes. 

And she sits glued in front of the TV. Wish they had been showing reruns of her falling in his arms. They could even use katelyn's gorgeous gif as prime time footage. She has got an answer to everything. He married her because he wants to save himself from kundali ka dosh. She does reason out he doesn't believe in any of this but what the? It isn't like there is any better explanation available. She has all the proof she needs in the random scribble in his diary. He is peering over his tea cup from far .. Obviously he is planning something sinister.. Shows concern that she is too close to the fire.. So simple to reach the deduction he is stalking her.. All those rabba ve's only played in our ears not hers it seems. He is talking to Lavanya on the phone. Who thinks of jealousy or insecurity when you fear for your life. Random stuff you say? There are no coincidences.. Definitely Lavanyaji is the reason and the accomplice behind the murder attempt. Well I can tell you for sure that offscreen there is a definite plot being conceived to strangle the writers. In fact massacre whoever is responsible for this annihilation of story. Then mamiji ke inbestigation karike pari whether they turned into bhoot or not. My alibi is fixed. I was logged into IF all along.

Forgive my slightly (I hope only slightly) OTT review. Had to entertain myself somehow 😆.

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

just made this edit, my next sweet 17 siggie. nice? ohhh ears that stick out, eyes that speak, lips that lopside... frown that makes the heart lose moorings... behind the anger something gentle and flowing, beside the sweetness a storm of all maleness, dark chocolate, musky evening air, blazing sun that make you squint... where is this actor, this character, this man.

This is more than nice Indi! ❤️   I saw this on TS!  Just miss this character/actor so much...yeah the ears, eyes, lips, voice... 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

just saw 241... asr khushi in a strange phase of their lives... i just felt like seeing them at some other time, earlier, when they barely knew each other. went to 56, choosing it at random... oh the lovely detailing, the little touches, and the gorgeousness onscreen. opens on two stubborn people meeting to agree to bury the hatchet because they both love the same person... nani and asr were so terribly real and just wonderful... la bungled, shyam lusted and cheated, khushi was stunning in her innocent simplicity, her clear happy non tv achhi girl ways. they did not meet, yet episode flowed touching on so many emotions... a cast of good actors with a tight script and an energy in them... so beautiful.

can't say i didn't like the haircut here as well. and khushi too. i loved this phase of hers... sanaya at her best, both looks wise and in terms of acting.

and then she walked into rm and a gust of wind came and he felt the thing... that rabba ve.

hey devi maiyya raksha karna, bas woh laad governor ghar pe na ho...

nahin, woh yahan nahin hai... main uske baare mein sochna nahin chahta.

I have been watching those initial ones recently .. 2/3 a day..stealthily at 80 right now... fell in love with Khushi all over again... I needed that antidote for the current track of our thread unfortunately ...just to remind why I loved this girl.. bred entrepreneur.. always ready with ideas for an endeavor.. marketing.. aww.. truly inspiring she was.. and this epi and the next one.. league of their own as these two meet after an interlude..

It was blissful to watch this man as a moving mass thoroughly infused by her thoughts as if in a trace.. a gust of wind drifts in.. " no she is not here"... "tum yahee ho yahee kahee ho".. we can get all poetic about this rather brusque and abrasive man...

You are so very right that in red.. I don't need a Agatha Cristae.. give me a set of people who are CONSITANTLY just themselves...
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

This is more than nice Indi! ❤️   I saw this on TS!  Just miss this character/actor so much...yeah the ears, eyes, lips, voice... 

thanks, kate

yeah, i do the wednesday edits for team s usually. saw your like there 😳. just want this guy back. preferably with a strong actress, and really would be great if he picked up a weekly tv show. sitting in my room, watching the show in the three telecast a show usually gets on tv, dying slowly... oh i would love some of that. 😆

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

I have been watching those initial ones recently .. 2/3 a day..stealthily at 80 right now... fell in love with Khushi all over again... I needed that antidote for the current track of our thread unfortunately ...just to remind why I loved this girl.. bred entrepreneur.. always ready with ideas for an endeavor.. marketing.. aww.. truly inspiring she was.. and this epi and the next one.. league of their own as these two meet after an interlude..

It was blissful to watch this man as a moving mass thoroughly infused by her thoughts as if in a trace.. a gust of wind drifts in.. " no she is not here"... "tum yahee ho yahee kahee ho".. we can get all poetic about this rather brusque and abrasive man...

You are so very right that in red.. I don't need a Agatha Cristae.. give me a set of people who are CONSITANTLY just themselves...

khushi was truly khushi then, herself... not some tv role which must please the plot and the audience that star plus feared ipk could not bring in. they forgot to assess who ipk did bring in.
i remember when i saw some early episodes, soon after i got hit hard by diwali, lost sleep for days and finally said, ok, let me see this thing... khushi with her strange clothes... i was irritated at first, what was this nautanki, but soon enough i was utterly floored. the character was refreshing and the actor was so talented and fresh herself. sanaya had an innocence about her which what we are seeing now is somehow a little dimmed. she was thinner, her face more expressive and i think she enjoyed the role more too.

57 is ankh micholi. he finds her in the cupboard, what a scene.

you are right, to get past this current track, i need to see what was so easy to watch and fall in love with back then. i missed nani ji he he.