sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is Ruslaan going  Ram Kapoor way? In the SBS seg of the Goel family at breakfast table, there is no Rus instead a dupe. Hope this is not going to be regular feature, if it's then Sony might as well wrap up the show. The SaRuv chemistry which is the USP of the show will be lost. and if it's lost then the show is a lost cause.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe he was on leave that day. Since daily shows are shot everyday they manage with body doubles at times. On Thurday's episode most of the episode didnt have Sangita. The whole group hug scene had Sangita's body double...it was pretty obvious. Ankita's exit from Goel family was shot with a body double. I do think some of the breakfast scenes dont have all of the actors. But please dont compare it to Ram Kapoor's body double usage who has managed with body doubles 99% of the show. Its like insulting the time and effort of other TV actors. 
sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry i wasn't comparing just saying let it not happen. 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree96

Sorry i wasn't comparing just saying let it not happen. 

You can say let the show end for other reasons-story going haywire, trps not up to the mark. But body double usage in this show really really less compared to BALH. 
Btw in the scene where they were seeing family photographs Anvay's body double was there. 
Edited by RockChicGirl - 10 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Ok I saw some BTS segments on YT. Sangita said Ruslaan wasnt required for the shoot that day hence he wasnt there. 
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Maybe he was on leave that day. Since daily shows are shot everyday they manage with body doubles at times. On Thurday's episode most of the episode didnt have Sangita. The whole group hug scene had Sangita's body double...it was pretty obvious. Ankita's exit from Goel family was shot with a body double. I do think some of the breakfast scenes dont have all of the actors. But please dont compare it to Ram Kapoor's body double usage who has managed with body doubles 99% of the show. Its like insulting the time and effort of other TV actors. 

Very true !!!
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
it happens in TV shows..but Rus is dere in scenes generally along with other actors..:)

N Ram Kapoor 🤣 OMG...BALH uses RK body double like anything..
RK shoots his few scenes separately n rest done by body double 🤣
I wonder how ppl drool on Ram priya chemistry 🤣
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Please stick to discussing this show and Ruslaan
Avoid discussing about other show and other actors.