WARNING TO COPYCATS!!!

patraj thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO EVERYONE'S ATTENTION THAT MY KASTHURI UPDATES HAVE BEEN COPIED AND POSTED ON THE YAHOOGROUPS/KASTHURI FORUM. 

THIS PERSON IS ALSO CLAIMING THAT I AM HIS/HER FRIEND AND HAVE EMAILED THE UPDATES TO THEM, WHICH IS A TOTAL LIE!🤬

WHOMEVER IS DOING THIS SHOULD STOP THIS INSTANTLY AND DO  YOUR OWN UPDATING, AND GET YOUR OWN CREDIT AND NOT STEAL SOMEONE ELSES HARDWORK!

WHOEVER IT IS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF AND STOP RIGHT NOW!

Pat

Edited by patraj - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Our updaters work hard and spent their private time to write down these wonderful updates for our forums. Stealing their hard work and post their updates to others forums and take credit for that is very unprofessionally and pathetic. Don't force us to watermark our updates.

So stop copy updates from our forum, otherwise serious actions will be taken.!!!!!
Edited by meli - 17 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pat, if U know the ID, why dont you make an official complaint to yahoo groups? Or request Atina to do this as a moderator. It is disgusting to know that the educated lot would stoop so low - some friend!!!!
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail

Pat dear her name is ********

NOT KAVITHA
In form the Yahoo groups. Thanks.

sorry Kavi for editing ur post, but let us not mention any names here😉

Edited by meli - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a huge request to the person please dont copy the updates since, its unfair for updaters like Pat to spend her valuable time doing the updates.
patraj thumbnail
Sorry Kavitha, my bad. Did I really write the name as Kavitha Ravi? You see you are always on my mind and so the mistake. Please don't get angry. Thousand apologies ma!

Pat
Wingy thumbnail
Pat is doing us all a favor by watching the sinful serial and writing updates. All we can do is to appreciate her efforts. I wish that person cares for the feelings. Pat, you are doing a wonderful job.

Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Sorry for mentioning name.
Pat you did not name me.
I do not want others to think it is me.
Thanks Pat, I know the trouble you go through to update these serials. You are doing a great job.Thanks.
patraj thumbnail
Don't worry my friends. It's just not right of one to take credit for another's hardwork. I actually do not mind if she/he had asked me. I would have definitely said it's okay, but to copy (steal) is not okay by me. That's all.

Thank you for all your support!

Pat
rhodes thumbnail
Its so 🤢 and 😡 to know that people steal the updates for other forums.
Pat please take action if possible with the help of our Atina..
this kind of act should never be encouraged.
Pat by the way how did you trace it?