Zoya hugged him & said bye
She was sitting on arrival gate & thinking abt him
Continue soon
Do pm me for next update
Thanks
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Another great story from your end...enjoyed the first 2 chapters...and now am looking forward to see how the story goes about...so continue soon!!!
AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awe we have passed page 53 πŸ˜†
Okay now I think this deserves an update πŸ˜›
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

i know! β˜ΊοΈ

Hahaha you guys... yes okay I've taken note of the suggestions haha. Anyway sorry about last night, I was so dead tired I crashed as soon as I hit home haha. But I'll put up the next part... now (:
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone!! I'm extremely sorry for giving false hope yesterday! Especially to Mrina and Appu, my bad. I was really, really tired so I totally zonked out. Anyway, in order to make amends, I've put up a longer part here haha. And I'm proud to say, no one guessed correctly this time :p

Something Anything: Part 3

Zoya sobbed into her hands, her heart had grown too heavy for her to continue keeping the faade up. She stopped suddenly, when she felt a warm hand rest on her shoulder. She quickly rubbed her face dry and removed her hands from her face, her eyes flying open to see Asad staring right at her. She raised her eyebrow, before rubbing her eyes. Okay, this was bringing hallucination to a whole new level.

"Miss Farooqui, aap... um, aap... ro rahi ho?" Asad asked awkwardly, as Zoya's already wide eyes widened further. Miss Farooqui? She couldn't be hallucinating that. She swallowed nervously as Asad moved her backpack a seat further, and sat down next to her.

"Aap? Yahan...? Um, kaise?" Zoya questioned in response, still trying her best to get over the initial shock of seeing him there. He shrugged, fiddling with his fingers casually as she stared at him continuously, as if she'd seen an alien.

"Mera kuch kaam hai Delhi mein, isliye..." Asad responded at long last, and that's when Zoya noticed the ticket lying on his lap. He'd bought a ticket to Delhi, just to see her she assumed, and yet here he was, refusing to acknowledge it.

"Accha, toh aapko kuch kaam hai Delhi mein, on the very same day I happen to be flying to Delhi to catch a connecting flight to New York? And you're also on the same flight as me I see. You were the one who booked my tickets for me anyway. Did it not occur to you to tell me that you were going to be on the flight as well? Oh yes, and where's your luggage?" Zoya voiced out her concerns in a long rant, glaring at him as she snatched the ticket off his lap and peered at it.

"It's not my fault Prasad just told me about. As for my luggage, I'll be flying back by evening anyway, so I don't need any," Asad answered carefully, attempting to keep his poker face on. The truth was that he had called Prasad a few minutes after Zoya disappeared from his view, the pain in his chest overpowering any chance of rational thought as he told Prasad to book him tickets on Zoya's flight immediately. And now here he was, flying to Delhi with Zoya... and still making excuses.

"Whatever, do you have something more to say? Maybe something not as far-fetched as the rubbish you just told me?" Zoya mocked openly, making Asad narrow his eyes at her. His pupils rolled upwards for a second before he nodded, taking in a deep breath. Zoya straightened up in her seat, secretly crossing her fingers behind her back.

"Why were you crying?" Asad ended up asking, more out of concern than just to put her in a spot. But it did put her in a spot, and so she clicked her tongue in irritation, uncrossing her fingers as she brought her hands to the front and rested them on her knee.

"Aapko kya? I felt like crying, so I did. Leaving a place where I'd met such wonderful people will obviously leave me sad," Zoya snapped, shooting him a side-long glare. To her irritation, that statement seemed to have perked Asad up even more.

"Who are these... wonderful people?" Asad inquired unabashedly. He leaned forward in his seat a little, contemplating whether he should reach out and hold her fidgety hands in his over her knee. He began to lift his hand, but Zoya moved her hand away at that point, to count.

"Phuphi, Najma, Raabert, Humeira and..." Zoya began listing the names on her four fingers, before sticking out her thumb to say the last name, adding a dramatic pause on purpose. She contained her smirk as she watched Asad edge forward on his seat even further, practically falling off as he waited for her to complete her sentence.

"All the shopkeepers near the Badi Masjid who didn't try to kill me despite my incessant questioning," Zoya finally said, and Asad sunk back into his seat, crossing his arms across his chest as he heaved angrily.

"Accha, anything else left to ask? Or say?" Zoya asked brightly, earning a scowl from Asad. He shot her yet another glare before shaking his head once. She pursed her lips, not sure if she was doing that out of anger or amusement anymore.

"Great, then take your ticket, and give me my backpack. The gate has opened," Zoya ordered, as she dumped his ticket back in his lap. He made no attempt to move, or even look at her, so Zoya reached over Asad's lap, balancing herself with one arm by resting her palm on his thigh as she reached for her backpack with her other hand. She slung it over her shoulder and got up, removing her lingering hand slowly, before abruptly turning to the gate and walking in, not looking back yet again.

Asad sat on his aisle seat impatiently, shifting unnecessarily as he tried to crane his neck and catch a glimpse of Zoya, who sat five rows ahead of him. The flight was pretty full, but surprisingly the window seat next to him just happened to be empty. Finally admitting defeat to himself, Asad unbuckled his belt and walked up to her row, holding his breath.

"Excuse me sir, would you mind changing seats with me? My seat is over there," Asad politely asked the bald man sitting next to Zoya on the aisle side, effectively blocking Zoya who sat next to the window. Zoya's head snapped up to look at him upon hearing his voice, and the man, who was sleeping, looked up at him curiously as well.

"Pagal hogaye ho kya? It's such a short flight and yet you want to change seats. I can't be bothered. Bewajah utha diya," the man huffed haughtily, before closing his eyes again and settling his head down into the headrest. Asad balled his hands into fists, controlling his temper. If it's such a short flight then why in the world was he sleeping in the first place?

"Miss Farooqui, the seat next to me is empty," Asad informed Zoya, who just blinked at him blankly in response. Asad pointed at his row after a short moment, when she tilted her chin upwards as if asking him what he wanted.

"Haan, toh main kya karoon?" Zoya asked pointedly, shrugging her shoulders casually. Asad gritted his teeth, lowering his arm as he stopped pointing. He glared at her openly, and she simply raised her eyebrow in amusement.

"Accha, you want to tell me something? Kahiye na, I'm listening," Zoya teased, the dimple forming on her cheek as she grinned at him. Asad scowled at her, a deep groan of irritation escaping from the back of his throat.

"Oh hello, will both of you stop this nonsense, I'm trying to sleep. Talk when the plane lands alright," the man snapped, shifting his head on the headrest before closing his eyes again. Zoya batted her eyelids at Asad sweetly, before turning back to the window, leaving him standing there stupidly. Left with no option, Asad walked back to his row and sat down. He rolled his eyes upwards and then closed them, slamming the back of his head against his seat in frustration.

After a while, Asad found himself drifting off to sleep slowly, having nothing better to do sitting there alone. In what felt like a dream, wafts of the fruity smell of Zoya's shampoo began to cloud his head. He jerked out of his sleep in shock, and next thing he knew, Zoya lay sprawled across his body, her head making painful contact with his chest.

"Wha... what is going on?" Asad groaned, as Zoya lifted her head cautiously and he quickly replaced that spot on his chest with his hand, rubbing it to reduce the trauma. Zoya quickly stood up, ending up standing in between Asad's legs.

"You tripped me!" Zoya accused, as she tried to climb over Asad's thigh and get to the window seat next to him. Asad grabbed her arm and stopped her from continuing, holding his hand up for emphasis. She finally stilled and Asad placed his hands on her waist, lifting her up effortlessly and dumping her on the seat next to him.

"What are you doing here Miss Farooqui? I thought you were immensely happy in your own seat," Asad grumbled, as Zoya brushed down her jeans and settled herself down on the seat properly. She tried to ignore his question, but he grabbed her elbow and forced her to face him.

"That man next to me, he was snoring, and it was really irritating. So I decided to come here. Hogaya interrogation? Do you have anything more to say?" Zoya explained quickly, trying to keep the sheepishness out of her tone. Asad rolled his eyes as the corners of his lips twitched up in a slight smile. He nodded, much to Zoya's amazement.

"Was there something wrong with the employment letter I gave you?" Asad inquired, and Zoya's mouth opened slightly, not expecting this. She shook her head vigorously, and Asad raised his eyebrow. No problem with the letter, then what was her problem?

"I was still thinking about it, and then you came home with flight tickets for me," Zoya answered after a while. She watched Asad turn towards her slowly, adjusting his eyes to meet hers, and she saw confusion cloud them.

"Tanu told me you weren't getting tickets to New York that would allow you to reach in time for your Aapi and Jeeju's anniversary, so I went through my contacts to get them," Asad clarified, and Zoya's frown simply deepened.

"I also told her that I... wasn't sure what do yet, did she not tell you that part?" Zoya countered, the story sounding a little off. Asad shook his head, his lower lip making a pout as he tried to make sense of what was going on. Then he perked up, realization dawning upon him.

"Miss Farooqui, she must've misunderstood! Bechari. Why didn't you say what you wanted clearly?" Asad decided, the relief reflecting it his voice clearly. But it quickly disappeared when he found Zoya narrowing her eyes at him.

"Accha, so even when she does make a mistake, she's just a bechari who had a misunderstanding. And when it comes to me, half the time I'm not even given a chance to explain myself," Zoya mumbled under her breath, biting her lower lip to stop any actual curses from flying out.

"Kya...? What did you say?" Asad asked incredulously, despite having caught the most of what Zoya had said. She shot him another glare, a very different one from before. Asad continued staring at her, but she remained silent, only shooting daggers with her eyes.

"Kuch nahi," Zoya answered curtly, turning to look out of the window again, just to see that the plane was already approaching Delhi, zipping downwards through the clouds. Anger clouded her mind, as she thought about that wretched Tanu. Everything seemed to be going from bad to worse ever since that girl entered the house.

"Miss Farooqui, it was a misunderstanding, hogaya ab..." Asad tried to make amends, but Zoya remained unnervingly quiet, until the plane hit the runway. Zoya got up immediately after the seatbelt sign switched off, and clambered over Asad, who intentionally refused to make way.

"Miss Farooqui, please..." Asad tried again, following behind her as she went back to where her original seat was, to grab her backpack. She swung it over her shoulder hard on purpose, so that it hit Asad right in the face.

"What? What is it Mr Khan? You still have something to say? Then say it," Zoya hissed, turning around to face him just as he began rubbing his nose. He moved his hand away from his face cautiously, nodding after weighing his options.

"Yes, woh... Miss Farooqui, woh actually..." Asad started to explain, stuttering when he realised that half the plane was watching them with extreme intrigue, including the bald man next to Zoya's original seat.

"Rehne dijiye Mr Khan, and don't follow me anymore. Allah hafiz, and have a nice life," Zoya cut in, after a pause that was much too long. She marched out thereafter immediately, leaving Asad behind with everyone staring at him. He tried really hard not to, but he could still feel his eyes watering up. He really blew it this time.

"Hey man, I didn't know it was this serious..." the bald man said apologetically, suddenly feeling bad for not being more accommodating earlier. Asad just nodded with a wan smile on his face. He began to leave when the man stopped him.

"Wait, I think your, uh, girlfriend...? Um, she left this behind in her rush," the man said, picking up Zoya's iPad from the seat. Asad took it, his eyes lighting up. Maybe this was a sign! Quickly thanking the man, he clutched the iPad to his chest and ran out, through a series of cheers for the supportive passengers behind.

XXX

GOTCHA HAHA. Zoya went to the Bhopal airport to take a DOMESTIC flight to Delhi haha. Ab Delhi mein kya hoga, jaanne ke liye dekhte rehiye Something Anything (:

But in order to do that...

Give me 143 likes and comments up to page 83, then I'll start writing the next part. I hope haha.
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. I miss old QH days.
I hope Asad will confess his feelings.

Continue soon.
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha.
God knows what ll happen.
I can't even Assume here πŸ˜†Edited by -RM- - 10 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res!!
unres!!
arghhh.. ye asad just slap right there and then!!
uff!! His never ending woh.. actuallies..😑😑

I so love this zoya!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   β€οΈ
Thank you again for  dedication!!πŸ€—
Edited by A.Kh_20 - 10 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goingreen

Hahaha you guys... yes okay I've taken note of the suggestions haha. Anyway sorry about last night, I was so dead tired I crashed as soon as I hit home haha. But I'll put up the next part... now (:

Its okk.. we'll see how you incorporate our suggestions!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HooriAsadMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!
tannu galti kare to bechari 😑
or zoya galti kare to chance bhi nahi dete bolnne ka!
dil ki feeling nikal di inn lines mein
continue soon plzz