Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Uff what a take, I enjoyed so much.
Specially the description of Khushi's taekwondo sleep and ASR's exercise made me spell bound. ASR made Khushi bedazzled and you made me bedazzled by your keen observation of my sexy boy's hot hot body. i was more enthralled by the water pouring scene. It seemed to me that he was actually very high whole night and he cooled himself down by pouring water on him. And some water splashed on Khushi to cool her down along with him.
All the blue lines are my favorite.
My comments are everywhere in purple.

hi my sweet besharam ladki,

love to kiss him that time, do you? ha ha when do you not love to kiss him?

how are you? so glad to get that extra compliment from you... that i am bhari dushtu. teehee, i am and very badly so. what to do, made that way. this episode, i wanted your thoughts on a man and his er muscles. under the pink mosquito net, no, his libido was not sleeping quietly, extreme control was exercised no doubt. and you could be right about him throwing water on himself to finally take that cold shower he has brought upon himself. the pink mosquito net 🤣 so so ghastly, but sort of makes you mad enough to forget your inhibitions i think. 😆

both taekwondo and akhada were crafted around the thought of desire/sex/sexuality... a sensuous physical appeal in both. very well dome too, nothing explicit, apart maybe from that taking off of black jacket and baring of aaa muscles, but totally sensual and arousing.

thanks so much for your comments. about the boyfriend who wanted sex, well... these are choices we make i guess.. with whom, when how, etc. if you sense he wants it for the wrong reasons, best to walk away i guess.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Indi beautiful 235 and especially this one.👏

You have captured so keenly this expression of him.His love and concern is all at this moment and this is the first time he is holding her hand and will be his adat just like her taekwando is her aise hi sone ki adat.

It seems he wants to have her so close to him for forever.He will do the same during Golgappa scene too ,GH really brings closeness in between them which is a pillar of strength for the next separation.I can see the irritations of Khushi and her childish way of tackling things but still there is something which makes me think and see these two for Hamesha.

he looks at her hand on his neck... eyes travel slowly back to her face... thoughts... he holds her hand and can't really let it go...

hi mehreen,

thanks so much. i totally agree that this phase has intimacy that is nourishing and build relationship. you are so right in gauging that this will help them survive that separation. golgappa, mmm lovely na.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 238

Titliya rushes to share the happiness with everyone around. One golgappa for amma, one for buaji and finally even babuji. Surely this snack tastes much better thanks to the person who brought it. Does that trigger this excitement in her? He hides behind his cup. The smirk firmly in place. Looking away won't work we can see how delighted he is. Bitiya is too busy to notice but caring buaji and amma are desperate to feed the man. "Main golgappe nai khata.." cute cute and a little more cute.. "Hum ek banake dete hai". Loving ma and beta conversation. "bahut teekha hota hai aur mera muh bhi utna nai khulta".. Ooh bechare chote! Right then a shot of Khushi gobbling the teekha khana. No problem there with opening her mouth wide.. Digestion ki medicine not pachak churan.. Never do they let go of how ASR would talk in the way the dialogues are written. If golgappas were the aphrodisiac buaji is the cupid now..

Halfhearted attempt "inhe nahi khana hai toh.." He looks up with a dreamy piercing gaze. "ek kha lunga." Music decides to start going crazy we join right in. Khushi swallows and gets up. If he can't resist the temptation she has no thought at all of resistance. Gets up and starts walking to him. His lowered gaze follows her as she reaches him as if in a daze. He opens his mouth wide and she feeds him. But chote has some pani dribbling  down. She reaches to brush it way. Extremely gentle careful loving, as just Khushi can be with her Arnavji. He swallows and takes a moment to just stare at her. And she stares right back.

It is lovely how they themselves aren't completely aware of what goes on in their hearts. Why they react the way they do. No one in my family has ever asked me to do such a sweet thing as feed my husband a golgappa in front of everyone. I am wishing they did. It is remarkable how much space the Gupta household gave these two newlyweds. The rooms are smaller and more people cramped up in this space and yet Khushi and Arnav seem to have more interaction with each other.  Amma  and buaji smile, nudge and are extremely happy for their daughter while bitya and bitwa are shy.  Amazing expression by Barun as he acknowledges, "achcha hai". He is feeling the fire of the chillies and the sweetness of the biwi. Happiness, is this what it feels like?

Nighttime again. Only 2 days and so much has already happened. Why are you making this sarhi face looking at me exclaims she. Ate too many golgappas mumbles he. Why did you demands she? Actually I know why you did this and I forgive you. Very happy is she.  Busy folding clothes, arranging them in the cupboard, while talking to her husband who brings teekha chaptpata snacks to make up with her.  "aapko aapke kiye par pachtava hai..tabhi toh.." Ya right? Since you have no guilt about dragging him in a towel outside and then unintentionally irritating him till he missed his mother so much that he broke down, defintiely he would have guilt for yelling at you and dragging your family in. "tumne mujhe provoke kiya". I couldn't have phrased it better. "Although maine buaji aur aunty ko sorry bol diya hai".. Shatir Arnav. I think he brings it up because he does want her to know he is a good boy .. "uhh?" This once he left her speechless. "Aur ye kapre mere hai." takes away his clothes from her. How grown up he behaves around her! "uska apna matlab nikalna band karo Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Zyada sapne mat dekha karo". Can't give her the satisfaction of knowing he did this all for her. That ASR ego which comes out to play with KKGSR often. Both haughty is their own way, unwillingly to give the upper hand to their better half for now. Surprisingly these are almost identical words to what he said while breaking her heart the Diwali night. Today it does not bring a storm of tears because they have been through so much since then. Fighting, hurting,  Shyam, misunderstandings, everything can try as hard as they might but love refuses to shut up and get out.

He stands with a red mug watering the plants. My heart is melting. Something regimental in his lifestyle. All the chaotic feelings the khatta, teekha , meetha and finally to sooth himself this. This strange loud Lakshmi Nagar has become his home for now.  His  body language, slightly unkempt hair, rolled sleeves everything speaks of a sort of relaxation. He turns at the introduction. Polite nod of head and back to task at hand. The shadows from the street light playing interestingly on his features as his face is bent down intent on the task.  Slight turn of head at the mention of daughter's weddings. Does he remember how he must have gotten di married or is he thinking about Khushi and Payal? How my imagination flies thanks to the actor. Well more concrete for now is  another glimpse into regular problems. "Ameer hai toh kya humlog bhi kisi se kam nai".. Sanaya's voice is a tad unnaturally shrill or is that also my imagination? He walks away. The stubborn mosquitoes rush to the attack seeing his usual bodyguard Khushi not around. They could have joined hands with Sanaka devi on irritating Arnavji since they manage to do a great job of it. Enough to make him hunt around for the racket. It is his room he can pull open drawers and look around everywhere. Already at home here.

Again it is the thoughtful nurturing amma who thinks of damaadji and his comfort. A bit like her favourite parmeswari is her buaji. Both with their extra large loving hearts and own brand of craziness. So buaji in eagerness to help the troubled mother forgot about damaadji as well. In the background a bit muddled poor babua asks Khushi for the racket. Curt "nai hai". Still angry that all his effort wasn't for her. Typical girl wanting a show of extra care from her boy. Bitwa stands deep in thought about his AC. But rushes to assure buaji "I'll be fine.."   Khushi jumps in. It is her lucky day all over again as she gets to irritate that awful rude laal governer who didn't say sorry to her. Handles everything expertly. "Par aunty sochne ki koi baat hi nai hai".. Thumbs up to buaji before going back inside. Once the AC is on he thinks back. A hint of something fishy, but shrugs and lets go.

Nandini seems to be a nice decent actor. Very next door neighbourly earnest mother about to wed her daughter feel she has. "Arre bitiya kitni pyari ho tum!" Where else except your materinity home do you get to be this carefree and young again..

I don't have much to say about Babli and buaji except .. "Bhutwa ke hello hi and manorma ke bye bye !"

Anyone else notice the slight sway dance buaji does with the tea tray while in a sing song voice she greets babua? He is smiling. Buaji is more comfortable around him. "Bhigi billiya ki tarah kahe chatur rahi ho?" If someday I have a writer's block and an unable to add one word of my own, I could simply transcribe every dialogue of the episode for that week. Maybe add in a bit of Barun accent and post it here. Lagi shart on how many likes that post would get?  Sanya looks adorable in that flowery printed sheet, rolling her eyes and trembling while sipping tea. "buaji ek aur kambal de dete toh muh bhi dhak leti" in a very Barun accent. Arnav Singh Raizada joking freely with khushi's buaji? I should be pinching myself to wake up now. Over zealous buaji almost scares babua for a minute there as she compliments him on his humor.. Err I think it is a compliment when someone says "Bahut mazakiya ho babua.. Dekhne se nai lagte"

Buaji leaves the couple alone. Khushi super cutely sips the hot tea. He turns and she gives him a glare before going back to her beverage. The music as always knows before the man and woman do. Why does he have that tender bewitched expression? Why does his overwhelming unfaltering gaze not leave her? What was she expecting to happen? Why does her hands quiver this way? Why is her face this expectant? She does not move away, he comes closer, now she does move back, he still continues to come closer, her eyes look down, slowly hesitantly move back to his face. Telltale heaving breaths of anticipation. Takes his time savouring the moment he raises his finger to touch her. She jerks away. Unfazed he continues. For a fleeting second his finer brushes against the tip of her nose. "tumhari .. Ohh that pause to die for in breathless expectancy.. naakh laal ho gayi hai".. "thand mein ho jati hai.." and she scurries away fidgeting with her dupatta. We didn't get to see another taewondo night but it sure made laad governor find it harder to not sweep his wife off her feet.

My dharkanein is still rapid fast... He turns with that lopsided grin firmly in place. Payash's wedding memories floating inside me. Aman's call distracts him and he starts talking about all that ASR talks on his bluetooth with Aman. First interruption.. Opens the door and gets banged into by a kid. "Jeejaji kaha rakhna hai?". "What?", with wide astonished eyes. How does he make these scences unbelievable funny? "Didi Jijaji bhi swaal puch re hai.. What?" Hahaha.. Khushi plays interpretor again. Gadde mixes with sales figures as slowly the intelligent babua figures out something strange is going on. His famous let me call you back as he goes out to investigate.

Nice shot of frenzy activity in a house preparing for an Indian wedding. Things have an unnerving tendency to get lost. Children run around helterskelter not really sure why. Elders juggling multiple tasks getting very little done. In my wedding our two drivers managed to bang our two cars into each other in broad daylight on an empty street in front of the wedding venue! No one has still figured out a good enough answer as to why that happened. Weddings.. Something crazy exciting chaotic about it.. Khushi loves them and so do I! Jijaji opens the door and steps right into a big aluminium vessel. I believe ASR never imagined himself being called jijaji though he did call one slimy other by that name.  "Parathe kaun khayega??".. Am not a big fan of this over excited khushi, comes across a bit crass, but then that it my completely personal preference. Anyway today she must be feeling happy, what a delightful start to a day. Sharing jokes and dhak dhaks with the husband you love and then a day full of crazy marriage preparations to look forward to. Confused husband looks for an explanation from his wife too busy dancing and ignoring him. "Pritika kaun hai?" Completely fazed this man who knows just what needs to be done with complex sales figures is at a total loss at this kind of over excitement stuff. He stands looking at tired buaji and camera zooms out with ASR music playing.. what the!

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Hey ladies new chapter if interested in reading
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 237

For a Moment

(Arnav and Khushi only)

I just love this episode. 

This is the episode where I see Arnav softening to Khushi and her family for a moment.  He knows he has hurt them.  Of course the car's condition was not due to her and he has been an added expense to the family.  Their honor is at stake here.  He sees how they are struggling to pay the grocery bill and now takes it upon himself to show them he IS their son-in-law, an integral part of their family and he CAN help them if he wants. 

Garima will try to mortgage some bangles and just as she is walking out the door the grocer comes with an abundance of supplies.  Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't know how to do small; he is quite extravagant.  They are all shocked but this is where he proves himself, in my opinion, he shows us he has a heart again and he wants normal food please!!!

This moment is then ruined by an insistent Khushi, who wants to hear him call her Amma, Ma.

I don't know maybe to feel like her marriage is real? It seems she is yearning for normalcy in her marriage.  I truly don't feel it is an intentional taunt.  Do you?

He just can't do it, he can't call anyone Ma...

His mother is dead. 

The hurt so great he has carried into his adulthood and yes the hurt of your mother dying, in anyway and especially a suicide, pierces your heart.

After his outburst towards her, he goes into the bedroom very upset, frustrated, angry...hurt.  Nothing is sacred at this point and he angrily pulls down the mosquito netting from the bed.  He tries to avoid his thoughts by attempting to work on his computer.

She follows him inside and asks for his forgiveness it was not intentional.  He stops her right there, BAS and as she tries to continue he gives her the hand- the sign to STOP... NO...MORE..

She doesn't know how he feels and then he hurts her by telling her he is staying here in this awful house.  It all comes out.

Now she is hurt but she tells him that it's true this is how the poor people live sometimes no electric, sometimes no water and even sometimes no money for food, but they manage.  She knows he is angry with her but she is angry too but never took it out on his family and never could but he...

With tears flowing she leaves with him calling her name.  He feels bad (in my humble POV) about his treatment of Khushi and so his response is golgappe! 

Feed her and make her happy! 

Show her you care.

Garima and Buaji have made what looks like pakoras to me and he brings in a bag filled of those delicious balls that Khushi can fill some with something spicy, something sweet, something sour!  He apologizes to them for what happened and they are all forgiving.  Arnav is so vulnerable right now and this Gupta family embraces this hurt man blaming pagal Khushi.

Our relation doesn't change by the name you call me.  Just beautiful.

She comes in and is so excited to see the bag of golgappe. Tears it open with her teeth and just about to eat it when she finds out Arnav bought it she drops it.  She can't eat it if he is the one who brought it... never!  She won't give in to him.

I love this next part, in fact this is one of my faves as far as episodes watching Barun play Arnav's vunerabilty was awesome.  My heart melted!

As he is watching her pleasure in eating golgappe, his eyes soft and full of gentle pleasure as his wife gobbles them down.  She has given in and he has compromised too. They have met half way for the moment.  They have become a family for the moment.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 237

For a Moment

(Arnav and Khushi only)

I just love this episode. 

This is the episode where I see Arnav softening to Khushi and her family for a moment.  He knows he has hurt them.  Of course the car's condition was not due to her and he has been an added expense to the family.  Their honor is at stake here.  He sees how they are struggling to pay the grocery bill and now takes it upon himself to show them he IS their son-in-law, an integral part of their family and he CAN help them if he wants. 

Garima will try to mortgage some bangles and just as she is walking out the door the grocer comes with an abundance of supplies.  Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't know how to do small; he is quite extravagant.  They are all shocked but this is where he proves himself, in my opinion, he shows us he has a heart again and he wants normal food please!!!

This moment is then ruined by an insistent Khushi, who wants to hear him call her Amma, Ma.

I don't know maybe to feel like her marriage is real? It seems she is yearning for normalcy in her marriage.  I truly don't feel it is an intentional taunt.  Do you?

He just can't do it, he can't call anyone Ma...

His mother is dead. 

The hurt so great he has carried into his adulthood and yes the hurt of your mother dying, in anyway and especially a suicide, pierces your heart.

After his outburst towards her, he goes into the bedroom very upset, frustrated, angry...hurt.  Nothing is sacred at this point and he angrily pulls down the mosquito netting from the bed.  He tries to avoid his thoughts by attempting to work on his computer.

She follows him inside and asks for his forgiveness it was not intentional.  He stops her right there, BAS and as she tries to continue he gives her the hand- the sign to STOP... NO...MORE..

She doesn't know how he feels and then he hurts her by telling her he is staying here in this awful house.  It all comes out.

Now she is hurt but she tells him that it's true this is how the poor people live sometimes no electric, sometimes no water and even sometimes no money for food, but they manage.  She knows he is angry with her but she is angry too but never took it out on his family and never could but he...

With tears flowing she leaves with him calling her name.  He feels bad (in my humble POV) about his treatment of Khushi and so his response is golgappe! 

Feed her and make her happy! 

Show her you care.

Garima and Buaji have made what looks like pakoras to me and he brings in a bag filled of those delicious balls that Khushi can fill some with something spicy, something sweet, something sour!  He apologizes to them for what happened and they are all forgiving.  Arnav is so vulnerable right now and this Gupta family embraces this hurt man blaming pagal Khushi.

Our relation doesn't change by the name you call me.  Just beautiful.

She comes in and is so excited to see the bag of golgappe. Tears it open with her teeth and just about to eat it when she finds out Arnav bought it she drops it.  She can't eat it if he is the one who brought it... never!  She won't give in to him.

I love this next part, in fact this is one of my faves as far as episodes watching Barun play Arnav's vunerabilty was awesome.  My heart melted!

As he is watching her pleasure in eating golgappe, his eyes soft and full of gentle pleasure as his wife gobbles them down.  She has given in and he has compromised too. They have met half way for the moment.  They have become a family for the moment.

Lovely take Cynthia! Yes I don't think she was taunting him. I felt too that she just wanted him to be part of the family in this moment. And the line that Garima says about the relation being the same irrespective of the name he calls her by was very wise. I also loved your description of the golgappa scene. You loved it and it shows in the way you describe it! has me smiling 😊
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 239

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U6qEdokGE8[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Thursday , 26th April 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

[SBS] 26th April 2012: Sanaya & Barun (Khushi becomes Mechanic), Episode 239
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z_iQHhI-VY[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z_iQHhI-VY

[SBB] 26th April 2012: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi falls on Arnav), Episode 239
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4IWmbr1MzM[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4IWmbr1MzM

credit to uploader Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hello My Fellows , how quiet this thread is.This boring person has to be here or she will be gone insane.I am still on page 57 and it is 68 .Definitely I have to move it some inches.I'll be back later after coming home.Hope So...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 238

Titliya rushes to share the happiness with everyone around. One golgappa for amma, one for buaji and finally even babuji. Surely this snack tastes much better thanks to the person who brought it. Does that trigger this excitement in her? He hides behind his cup. The smirk firmly in place. Looking away won't work we can see how delighted he is. Bitiya is too busy to notice but caring buaji and amma are desperate to feed the man. "Main golgappe nai khata.." cute cute and a little more cute.. "Hum ek banake dete hai". Loving ma and beta conversation. "bahut teekha hota hai aur mera muh bhi utna nai khulta".. Ooh bechare chote! Right then a shot of Khushi gobbling the teekha khana. No problem there with opening her mouth wide.. Digestion ki medicine not pachak churan.. Never do they let go of how ASR would talk in the way the dialogues are written. If golgappas were the aphrodisiac buaji is the cupid now..

Halfhearted attempt "inhe nahi khana hai toh.." He looks up with a dreamy piercing gaze. "ek kha lunga." Music decides to start going crazy we join right in. Khushi swallows and gets up. If he can't resist the temptation she has no thought at all of resistance. Gets up and starts walking to him. His lowered gaze follows her as she reaches him as if in a daze. He opens his mouth wide and she feeds him. But chote has some pani dribbling  down. She reaches to brush it way. Extremely gentle careful loving, as just Khushi can be with her Arnavji. He swallows and takes a moment to just stare at her. And she stares right back.

It is lovely how they themselves aren't completely aware of what goes on in their hearts. Why they react the way they do. No one in my family has ever asked me to do such a sweet thing as feed my husband a golgappa in front of everyone. I am wishing they did. It is remarkable how much space the Gupta household gave these two newlyweds. The rooms are smaller and more people cramped up in this space and yet Khushi and Arnav seem to have more interaction with each other.  Amma  and buaji smile, nudge and are extremely happy for their daughter while bitya and bitwa are shy.  Amazing expression by Barun as he acknowledges, "achcha hai". He is feeling the fire of the chillies and the sweetness of the biwi. Happiness, is this what it feels like?

Nighttime again. Only 2 days and so much has already happened. Why are you making this sarhi face looking at me exclaims she. Ate too many golgappas mumbles he. Why did you demands she? Actually I know why you did this and I forgive you. Very happy is she.  Busy folding clothes, arranging them in the cupboard, while talking to her husband who brings teekha chaptpata snacks to make up with her.  "aapko aapke kiye par pachtava hai..tabhi toh.." Ya right? Since you have no guilt about dragging him in a towel outside and then unintentionally irritating him till he missed his mother so much that he broke down, defintiely he would have guilt for yelling at you and dragging your family in. "tumne mujhe provoke kiya". I couldn't have phrased it better. "Although maine buaji aur aunty ko sorry bol diya hai".. Shatir Arnav. I think he brings it up because he does want her to know he is a good boy .. "uhh?" This once he left her speechless. "Aur ye kapre mere hai." takes away his clothes from her. How grown up he behaves around her! "uska apna matlab nikalna band karo Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Zyada sapne mat dekha karo". Can't give her the satisfaction of knowing he did this all for her. That ASR ego which comes out to play with KKGSR often. Both haughty is their own way, unwillingly to give the upper hand to their better half for now. Surprisingly these are almost identical words to what he said while breaking her heart the Diwali night. Today it does not bring a storm of tears because they have been through so much since then. Fighting, hurting,  Shyam, misunderstandings, everything can try as hard as they might but love refuses to shut up and get out.

He stands with a red mug watering the plants. My heart is melting. Something regimental in his lifestyle. All the chaotic feelings the khatta, teekha , meetha and finally to sooth himself this. This strange loud Lakshmi Nagar has become his home for now.  His  body language, slightly unkempt hair, rolled sleeves everything speaks of a sort of relaxation. He turns at the introduction. Polite nod of head and back to task at hand. The shadows from the street light playing interestingly on his features as his face is bent down intent on the task.  Slight turn of head at the mention of daughter's weddings. Does he remember how he must have gotten di married or is he thinking about Khushi and Payal? How my imagination flies thanks to the actor. Well more concrete for now is  another glimpse into regular problems. "Ameer hai toh kya humlog bhi kisi se kam nai".. Sanaya's voice is a tad unnaturally shrill or is that also my imagination? He walks away. The stubborn mosquitoes rush to the attack seeing his usual bodyguard Khushi not around. They could have joined hands with Sanaka devi on irritating Arnavji since they manage to do a great job of it. Enough to make him hunt around for the racket. It is his room he can pull open drawers and look around everywhere. Already at home here.

Again it is the thoughtful nurturing amma who thinks of damaadji and his comfort. A bit like her favourite parmeswari is her buaji. Both with their extra large loving hearts and own brand of craziness. So buaji in eagerness to help the troubled mother forgot about damaadji as well. In the background a bit muddled poor babua asks Khushi for the racket. Curt "nai hai". Still angry that all his effort wasn't for her. Typical girl wanting a show of extra care from her boy. Bitwa stands deep in thought about his AC. But rushes to assure buaji "I'll be fine.."   Khushi jumps in. It is her lucky day all over again as she gets to irritate that awful rude laal governer who didn't say sorry to her. Handles everything expertly. "Par aunty sochne ki koi baat hi nai hai".. Thumbs up to buaji before going back inside. Once the AC is on he thinks back. A hint of something fishy, but shrugs and lets go.

Nandini seems to be a nice decent actor. Very next door neighbourly earnest mother about to wed her daughter feel she has. "Arre bitiya kitni pyari ho tum!" Where else except your materinity home do you get to be this carefree and young again..

I don't have much to say about Babli and buaji except .. "Bhutwa ke hello hi and manorma ke bye bye !"

Anyone else notice the slight sway dance buaji does with the tea tray while in a sing song voice she greets babua? He is smiling. Buaji is more comfortable around him. "Bhigi billiya ki tarah kahe chatur rahi ho?" If someday I have a writer's block and an unable to add one word of my own, I could simply transcribe every dialogue of the episode for that week. Maybe add in a bit of Barun accent and post it here. Lagi shart on how many likes that post would get?  Sanya looks adorable in that flowery printed sheet, rolling her eyes and trembling while sipping tea. "buaji ek aur kambal de dete toh muh bhi dhak leti" in a very Barun accent. Arnav Singh Raizada joking freely with khushi's buaji? I should be pinching myself to wake up now. Over zealous buaji almost scares babua for a minute there as she compliments him on his humor.. Err I think it is a compliment when someone says "Bahut mazakiya ho babua.. Dekhne se nai lagte"

Buaji leaves the couple alone. Khushi super cutely sips the hot tea. He turns and she gives him a glare before going back to her beverage. The music as always knows before the man and woman do. Why does he have that tender bewitched expression? Why does his overwhelming unfaltering gaze not leave her? What was she expecting to happen? Why does her hands quiver this way? Why is her face this expectant? She does not move away, he comes closer, now she does move back, he still continues to come closer, her eyes look down, slowly hesitantly move back to his face. Telltale heaving breaths of anticipation. Takes his time savouring the moment he raises his finger to touch her. She jerks away. Unfazed he continues. For a fleeting second his finer brushes against the tip of her nose. "tumhari .. Ohh that pause to die for in breathless expectancy.. naakh laal ho gayi hai".. "thand mein ho jati hai.." and she scurries away fidgeting with her dupatta. We didn't get to see another taewondo night but it sure made laad governor find it harder to not sweep his wife off her feet.

My dharkanein is still rapid fast... He turns with that lopsided grin firmly in place. Payash's wedding memories floating inside me. Aman's call distracts him and he starts talking about all that ASR talks on his bluetooth with Aman. First interruption.. Opens the door and gets banged into by a kid. "Jeejaji kaha rakhna hai?". "What?", with wide astonished eyes. How does he make these scences unbelievable funny? "Didi Jijaji bhi swaal puch re hai.. What?" Hahaha.. Khushi plays interpretor again. Gadde mixes with sales figures as slowly the intelligent babua figures out something strange is going on. His famous let me call you back as he goes out to investigate.

Nice shot of frenzy activity in a house preparing for an Indian wedding. Things have an unnerving tendency to get lost. Children run around helterskelter not really sure why. Elders juggling multiple tasks getting very little done. In my wedding our two drivers managed to bang our two cars into each other in broad daylight on an empty street in front of the wedding venue! No one has still figured out a good enough answer as to why that happened. Weddings.. Something crazy exciting chaotic about it.. Khushi loves them and so do I! Jijaji opens the door and steps right into a big aluminium vessel. I believe ASR never imagined himself being called jijaji though he did call one slimy other by that name.  "Parathe kaun khayega??".. Am not a big fan of this over excited khushi, comes across a bit crass, but then that it my completely personal preference. Anyway today she must be feeling happy, what a delightful start to a day. Sharing jokes and dhak dhaks with the husband you love and then a day full of crazy marriage preparations to look forward to. Confused husband looks for an explanation from his wife too busy dancing and ignoring him. "Pritika kaun hai?" Completely fazed this man who knows just what needs to be done with complex sales figures is at a total loss at this kind of over excitement stuff. He stands looking at tired buaji and camera zooms out with ASR music playing.. what the!

love your write up!  I know some of us don't like the Gupta house track but I love it.  We get to see Arnav changing  bit, a softening and then he'sss back!