Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: floridadoc

Dearest Tupu..am soo sorry..due to net problem..am late in wishing you...
A very very Happy Birthday ( Belated )..wishing you loads of happiness, joy that never ends, good health, inimitable success, prosperity, be blessed abundantly..Today n Always..dreams be materialized n all wishes be fulfilled..God Bless You..πŸ€—

My dearest friend Florida, please dont say sorry. πŸ€— It's perfectly alright that due to Internet problems, you couldnt wish me early for my Birthday. I know, your wishes are always there with me even if you cannot formally convey them. ☺️ And birthdays come and go and but loving and caring friends like you truly make every day of life worth celebrating πŸ€—  Thank you loads for being such an awesome friend of mine!! πŸ€— Thank you so very much for all the warmest and wonderful Birthday wishes, the yummy cake  and loveliest gifts πŸ€—
And thank you so very much for all the love and support that you always keep showering me with. ❀️
πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: floridadoc

Deepali..totally fabulous post for dear Tupu..marvelous job πŸ‘

Doc Lee..awesome lines πŸ‘
Alka..beautiful siggies πŸ‘
Simply loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Echo you every word dear Florida. Hats off to dear Deepali, Alkaben and Dr. Leenaji!! They put their heart and soul into this Bday post for me and came with totally inimitable thread!! πŸ‘ Cannot thank them enough!!
πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

This has to be Awesome Tupu.. You have got the best lines,, best love n best fondness from Veena Di... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Her love and wishes are blessings for you Lucky girl ! πŸ˜Š
Yes you are lucky indeed !😳

Yup, BawaBro, I have always considered myself very blessed and fortunate to have received forum-friends' so much love and support 😳 Thanks to VeenaDi once again!! πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you so very much for the beautiful Birthday wishes dear Dr. Babs. Am so touched that despite your very hectic schedules you came and graced my Birthday with your lovely wishes. πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you very very much again and again to dear Deepali and also to dear Alkaben and Dr. Leenaji for making my birthday so special with this absolutely awesome thread!! πŸ‘ I really enjoyed the celebrations. ☺️ Thank you tons!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

ttrocks thumbnail
Thank you very very much all of you for liking and/or commenting on this post and showering your warmest wishes and blessings on me on my Birthday. ☺️ Am really humbled and indebted to you all for blessing me with your wonderful friendship πŸ€— I treasure you all as my awesome friends. Thank you all again and again. πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you all. πŸ€—πŸ€—

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

Wonderful gift to our sweetheart Tupu Alkaji. AwesomeπŸ€—

Thank you Leenaji
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

@Alka, once again lovely siggies. And I know Tupu will thoroughly enjoy and cherish them! πŸ‘

@Leena, your heartfelt words show what Tupu means to you... they were truly special!

Thank you Aardhan.I hope tupu will enjoy my work
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrdsu

@Alkaben  Superb siggi..πŸ‘β€οΈ

@Leenaji  very sweet write up.. πŸ‘β€οΈ

Thank you ..dearies..πŸ€—

Thank you Heena