Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nidhirohan

happy belated birthday tupu jaanu πŸ€—  

may all ur wishes comes true πŸ˜Š have a gr8 and wonderfull year ahead πŸ˜ƒ

@deepali my sweetie..awesomeee post πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you so much for the lovely wishes for my birthday dear NR. Hope you're doing awesome!! πŸ€— This is indeed an awesome post by Deepali!! Hats off to her!! πŸ‘

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenaper

Tupu My Dearest Friend,

On this very special day of your life
I wish you all the joys and happiness
That all your dreams and aspirations 
And the goals you have set for yourself
May be achieved in abundance and more
Praying that the Almighty will always bless,
Guide and Protect you in all that you do
Wishing you a year full of bounties and peace
And wishing you a lifetime of smiles, good cheer,
Good health and prosperity in all the days of your life.

I am so very pleased to have come here on time to wish 
my Dearest Angel who has been my support, solace &  strength. 

My dearest VeenaDi, thank you  very very much for all the warmest and wonderful  wishes for my birthday.
πŸ€— ❀️ Am so glad to receive your wishes and blessing coz for me, Bday would have been incomplete w/o your wishes 😳  Thank you so much for being such an awesome friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you for always being there and always being so patient, loving and caring for me. πŸ€— No amount of thanks can be enough to convey all my gratitude to you but, please accept my deepest and heartiest thanks again and again πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Deepali, what a beautiful post my Dear Friend to celebrate our Dear Angel's birthday - what can I say about her ? She is really the Apple's Eye of the Forum, the Fairy God Mother.  We are all truly lucky to be blessed with her lovely friendship - she always goes out of her way to bring a smile on our faces with her unstinted love and care at all times.   

This post is stunning and priceless becoz it has been tended by your loving care and exquisite words. 

Thank you very very much for the very kind words dear VeenaDi. ☺️ Dont know what good things I must have done that I am receiving so much love and appreciation from all the dearest forum-friends. 😳 Thanks a bunch to them all and big thanks to you πŸ€— And many thanks to dear Deepali for making such happening thread to celebrate my Birthday πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail

My Dear Leena, 

Your inspirational words always uplift my senses
Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered
You have summed it up so beautifully for our 
Dear Friend Tupu who has always been there 
for us in times of joy, sadness, smiles and laughter

These words specially for you - 

"If the world had more people like you it would be 
a better place.  You do make a marked difference."

Wow!! You're awesome VeenaDi!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ How amazing verses in response to Dr. Leenaji's beautiful verses!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved them absolutely. ☺️ Thank you so very much. πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Woohoo!! I completed 21000 posts!!  πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

My dearest VeenaDi, thank you  very very much for all the warmest and wonderful  wishes for my birthday.
πŸ€— ❀️ Am so glad to receive your wishes and blessing coz for me, Bday would have been incomplete w/o your wishes 😳  Thank you so much for being such an awesome friend πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you for always being there and always being so patient, loving and caring for me. πŸ€— No amount of thanks can be enough to convey all my gratitude to you but, please accept my deepest and heartiest thanks again and again πŸ€—

This has to be Awesome Tupu.. You have got the best lines,, best love n best fondness from Veena Di... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Her love and wishes are blessings for you Lucky girl ! πŸ˜Š
Yes you are lucky indeed !😳

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrdsu

πŸ₯³Many Many Happy returns of the Day Dear..πŸ₯³

Thank you so very much for the wonderful birthday wishes and for the mesmerizing siggies dear Heena πŸ€— So sweet of you to have made these beautiful siggies with Nidhi/Kritika in different shades ⭐️ ❀️ Absolutely loved both the siggies!!  Thank you loads dearie πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you so much for the yummy cake and wonderful Birthday wishes dear Heena. Am so deeply touched with your love and best wishes on my Birthday. Love you my sweetest friend ❀️ πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Superb..  Thread  deepali..⭐️

Thank you so much..

I echo you Heena. This is really a stupendous thread by Deepali πŸ‘ Big thank you to her!! 
πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

@Alkaben  Superb siggi..πŸ‘β€οΈ

@Leenaji  very sweet write up.. πŸ‘β€οΈ

Thank you ..dearies..πŸ€—

Cannot agree more Heena. ☺️ Fantabulous siggies by Alkaben and fantabulous poems by Dr. Leenaji πŸ‘ Hats off to them both!! ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago