Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

A very Happy Birthday to you Tupu dear πŸ€— πŸ₯³

God bless you, love you, Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true. β€οΈ

Thank you so much for the very pretty Bday cards and lovely wishes Swatibhabhiji. πŸ€— Am so touched that you came and wished me on my birthday despite your jampack schedules. So sweet of you. God bless you. Thank you once again for such warm wishes. they really made my day!! πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail

Beautiful thread made for Tupu! 

Great efforts Deepali Di πŸ‘ Thank you so much for this lovely treat, and making Tupu's bash more special πŸ€—

Agreed with ya every bit Swati. Truly amazing thread by Deepali. πŸ‘ It really made my Bday one of the most memorable ones!!

ttrocks thumbnail

Leena Di, this is beautiful β€οΈ πŸ€—

Indeed beautiful!!

ttrocks thumbnail
Thank you very very much dear friends for gracing this thread with your lovely comments and making my Birthday very special with your heartfelt Bday greetings. I am so touched and overwhelmed. πŸ€—  Have posted my individual replies to your wishes but many are still remaining to reply which I will do tomorrow. Once again, thank you loads all of you. πŸ€—

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Belated Birthday Wishes to dear TupuπŸ€—
Many Many Returns Of The Day and a very very happy birthday! πŸ˜³

you have whole right to express your anger over me which I think you have already done in PMπŸ˜† by making me remember about your birthday , but all I want to say and give clarification is that I was not online that day most probably because I was out of town for Holi Rituals and like I already told you on other social site that I need to clear my inbox which is very necessary πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...otherwise all will kill me for not responding general PMs.
But what can I do , life is so hectic for me and yeah I'm sometimes lazy😑 as wellπŸ˜†...and gosh, I'm sorry for not wishing you on your birthday :P and I know that you are smiling by reading this and keep smiling ! . My examinations are going to start soon hence all of things are keeping me really busy . I know that you understand me tupu.

OH,Happy Birthday again and wish you get everything! and gosh I dont even have time to make something for you .so I made a creation a week ago , so kindly take that as a gift for nowπŸ˜†...I know thats very odd from me😑...

but as soon as I get time, I will give you a gift , but for now a AVI on other couple!😳

https://i.imgur.com/7eGYNHF.gif

hope you digest with other couple πŸ˜† and I wish I can make something on AshNI like this. But for that, provide me a short video of AshNi Romance please and lemme see if I can do something with it.😳
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Awesome! Another Birthday...and with this first string of birthdays comes to an end! πŸ˜ƒ

Dear Tupu
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! πŸ₯³ 
Hope you have a Splendid and Fulfilling day tomorrow! πŸ€—
May it be bright and filled with love and laughter. 

May this year ahead be Healthy, Happy, Prosperous and Successful! 
My wishes and prayers are with you!
Be Happy! Be Blessed! β€οΈ πŸ€—

H A P P Y      B I R T H D A Y      T U P U ! β€οΈ πŸ€—

Thank you very very much for the warm and lovely Bday wishes dear Aartiji. ❀️ πŸ€—They really made my Bday even more amazing!! ☺️

ttrocks thumbnail

Deepali, this was truly a touching, love-filled dedication to a dear friend! Once again, a brilliant job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The first part with all the wishes was awesome, shows how much care and effort you have put in to this post! 

Thanks

I echo you every word Aartiji. Truly outstanding Bday thread by Deepali πŸ‘ Big thank you to her!! πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

@Alka, once again lovely siggies. And I know Tupu will thoroughly enjoy and cherish them! πŸ‘

@Leena, your heartfelt words show what Tupu means to you... they were truly special!

Yes Aartiji, indeed awesome siggies by Alkaben and beautiful verses by DR. Leenaji πŸ‘ I treasure them alot ☺️

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Belated Birthday Wishes to dear TupuπŸ€—

Many Many Returns Of The Day and a very very happy birthday! πŸ˜³

you have whole right to express your anger over me which I think you have already done in PMπŸ˜† by making me remember about your birthday , but all I want to say and give clarification is that I was not online that day most probably because I was out of town for Holi Rituals and like I already told you on other social site that I need to clear my inbox which is very necessary πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...otherwise all will kill me for not responding general PMs.
But what can I do , life is so hectic for me and yeah I'm sometimes lazy😑 as wellπŸ˜†...and gosh, I'm sorry for not wishing you on your birthday :P and I know that you are smiling by reading this and keep smiling ! . My examinations are going to start soon hence all of things are keeping me really busy . I know that you understand me tupu.

OH,Happy Birthday again and wish you get everything! and gosh I dont even have time to make something for you .so I made a creation a week ago , so kindly take that as a gift for nowπŸ˜†...I know thats very odd from me😑...

but as soon as I get time, I will give you a gift , but for now a AVI on other couple!😳

https://i.imgur.com/7eGYNHF.gif

hope you digest with other couple πŸ˜† and I wish I can make something on AshNI like this. But for that, provide me a short video of AshNi Romance please and lemme see if I can do something with it.😳

Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes Dev. I understand you're busy and I was not at all angry at you not wishing me for Birthday πŸ˜† All the very best for exams commencing next week.

Thank you for this Naksh avi as Bday gift. My AshNi are more cute than Naksh 😳 But hearty thanks for this beautiful avi. ☺️ God bless you too. Thanks again for coming here and posting you wishes. Really appreciate them 😳

ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day ... 

Happy Birthday Tupu .. πŸ₯³

Hope u have a fabulous day ahead... πŸ˜³

Thank you so very much for the beautiful Birthday wishes dear Tanuji. Am so touched that despite your very hectic schedules, you came to wish me. ❀️ πŸ€—