Anyone remember Aanandam serial?

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aanandam serial is retelecasting in Zee Tamil..
7-7.30 pm.. today only noticed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i remember mom use to watch it years ago. Suganya is there right?
Caryn thumbnail
Yes, I remember Anandham.

I joined IF because of Anandham.

We had some good times in that serial esp many of us went goo-gaa over Sakshi Siva.  😆 who was AC Durai.

We had games/caption about him.  Oh yes, one of our members Supree still carrying the siggy of ACDurai for the best caption received or something. 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow - retelecast va???
Me too Anandham was the reason came to IF.

It started out good and went nowhere as any serial.

But I still remember it though one of the mega serials watched till the end. Lols.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too came into IF coz of Anandham.. ðŸ˜‰
mellisai thumbnail
Caryn, I conducted the caption contest.. ðŸ˜‰ intha style pothuma innum konjam venumaa - caption by Supree for AC Durai. 
I watched some episodes, read updates & fanfics of AC Durai & Priya. ðŸ˜Š Saakshi Siva should play more AC / cop roles. ðŸ˜‰
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
In Sun Tv Soaps Aanandam is the only soap i watched fully but now i forgot the story ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
BUT

AC Durai & Priya love story is awesome i still remember it ðŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail

Yes, Sri I remember that.

This is the only serial I tried to watch till the end even though it went off for some time.

I liked the lady who acted as Abi (I think) - yes, I remember her name - Brinda?  I wonder where is she now.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Yes, Sri I remember that.

This is the only serial I tried to watch till the end even though it went off for some time.

I liked the lady who acted as Abi (I think) - yes, I remember her name - Brinda?  I wonder where is she now.

That is the villi right? Wife of first son? Madan a avan peru? karthik than Kamalesh Sukanya pair. She acted briefly in another serial but stopped after few parts. Don't know what happen!!!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thought I had posted here last week, guess didn't/some error happened and my post was gone! ;-)

Anyhow,   yeah, I remember Anandham serial.. It was around that time I joined  IF.😊
 I used to be very regular in visiting IF those days...😃  and I remember we having many contests, fun fictions, discussions going on for this serial. 

Then there was a caption contest conducted by Sri and I got awarded with a 'Winner siggy' which still is attached with my profile pic.  (you got that right Caryn! 😳) I'm still holding it, as I never changed my profile, and also like that little  'Anandham time' reminder. 😉

They have a very nice title song, where Sukanya dances with lot of girls..right?! I like that song for it's plesant music and meanings...

it goes something like this...

Anandham Ithu Anandham
Anbe anbe Anandham
Nimmathi enbathu Anandham
Oruvarukkaga oruvar vaazhum Unnatha vazhkai Anandham...
Oruvar mezhukai oruvar OLiyaai vaazhanthal kooda Anandham

Edited by supree - 10 years ago