Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nands thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey anku..well said..i myself was gona start tis topic, bt jus busy as exams round the corner.happy u did .. i cudnt see any of epi properly.. can say i dint watch anytn.. i jus usd to post here 1 line or somtin,just with the opinion tat my frnds said,regardin the show... just watched an epi of it a few days bak... damn boring ....

i too tld tina my views bout the show.. its our duty to say this to any1 whom v love n wud like to see them flourish in all directions.tina shes a new comer in tis field.. she may try to improve.. bt the whole concept ya.. dnt wanna say anytn..

i usd to tel hussain also regardin his anchoring.. bt thankfully hes was excellent in khulja.., now in zee n im looking forward to ii3... will dfintly pass on mmy views to him too.. be it good or bad..

so frnds nvr think tat v love them so much n v shudnt say anytn, v love them lots..so r v guys passing on our views wholeheartedly to them,so tat they may n will improve in all fields..

so all frnds do post in ur views bindaas... v all love tina lots...
no comments not seen yet 😆
shikhajax thumbnail
I feel that there is scope of improvement. I feel that she shoild experimrnt wth her dressing also, as most of the time she wears similar dresses. Her toungue seems to be stiff, she should modulate her voice a little bit and should incorporate some excitement and emotions also....

what do you all say?
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There is a scope for improvement no doubt abt it... 😛

lets see if the prodn guys agree tht changes.. 😕

And like shabu said I too feel anku u r growing now... 😆