That I died in an accident is the craziest rumour I have heard :sameer

nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

That I died in an accident is the craziest rumour I have heard about myself: Samir Soni

Talented actor Samir Soni, who has been a prominent name in both Bollywood and the television industry, was last seen in Life OK's supernatural thriller Ringa Ringa Roses.

Currently in plans to move into newer projects post the IPL tournament, the actor is for the time enjoying his time with his two-year old daughter.

In a chat with Tellychakkar.com, Samir answers some fun questions for our Quickie section.

What is your comfort food after a hard day's work?

In the kind of profession I am in, I would be good with an ice-cream and some brownies as there is no option of food after a hard day's work.

Most played songs on your iPod?

The songs by Bruce Springsteen have been on my mind since a long time now.

If you were to get stuck somewhere with no phone or internet, where would it be and with whom?

I anyway dislike talking on the phone. So I would like to get stuck somewhere where I am closer to nature.

Live-in or marriage?

I see no sense in a live-in relationship; prefer marriage instead.

Love is...

Love is not possible if there is no understanding and respect for each other.

Sex is...

Sex is overrated at times.

Craziest rumour you have heard about yourself?

The craziest rumour I heard about myself was that I lost my life in an accident. And the news spread like wildfire for I was watching a beautiful play and had switched off my phone and was thus inaccessible.

What is best done slowly...eating or kissing?

Kissing should be done slowly.

Every person needs?

Every person needs his or her personal space.

What is something that you need to stop doing immediately?

I really need to stop staying awake till late at night and read books. My wife gets annoyed because the light stays on; we have had quite a few fights because of this.

What have you always wanted to do but never done?

I have always wanted to get up early by six in the morning and go to the gym. Alas! It has remained a dream (laughs).

One word that describes you?

A close friend of mine described me in a sentence. He said the best way to describe me is work in progress'.