liked the caring attitude of rey towards taani
update soon 
sorry for short comment :|
thanx for da pm
shubhi_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update
loved rey's caring attitude towards taani!! 
finally he realises nd repent on wat he did wid taani!!
loved taani's cute inncent nd caing nature!! 
just cnt w8 for the holi magic!! 
update soon nd thxx for the pm!😊
Edited by shubhi_taarey - 10 years ago
Sanaparveen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
awesome
awrsome
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Concept!!
Liking how rey is taking care of tani :)
hopefully with holi tani's life get filled with colors <3
___SAD___ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
get well soon doll
loved the chappy and rey realising his love
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWSUM STORY YR...
REY FEELING GUILTY...😕
FLASHBACKS WERE SO HORRIBLE😲
REY WAS REALLY RUDE😡
FELT REALLY BAD FOR TAANI😭😭
WOW TAANI IS PREGNANT😳
REY TAKING CARE OF TAANI...AWWW
DAT WAS SO SWEET OF HIM😃
SHAREY N REYAM PART WAS SO NICE😃
REALLY LUV DEIR BOND...
WAITING FOR NEXT CHAPTER
DONT FORGET TO PM ME😊
Purple.feather thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update
finally rey has realised his mistake
now he will make everything perfect
excited...pls update soon
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome updt
loved the chapter
rey realizing his mistake
nd taking care of taani
excited for nxt part
updt soon

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
PART THREE

- IN NIGHT -

Rey look at her she was sleeping on floor...he want her to sleep on bed but he cant voice out his thoughts infront of her because she always come in room after he sleep today also but he was not sleeping just acting as if he is in deep slumber

When rey confirm that she is in deep sleep...rey got up from bed and walk close to her and scoop her in his arms n take her to bed...he made her laid on bed properly he too laid beside her...he couldnt control himself he put his arms around her securely taking her in his embrace...he look at her innocent face

" i want my baby to be just like you innocent , sweet , caring and pure hearted...am sorry taani i know i hurted you so much but now i realised that i have fallen for you...mujhe EHSAAS ho gaya hai ki you are one who completes me " Rey thought to himself...he was staring at her drinking her angelic beauty with his eyes...after sometime he too slept thinking about taani and their baby

~~

Taani was running here n there doing last minute preparation for holi party before guests start coming and our oops taani ka rey was following her everywhere secretly making sure she wouldnt fall or if she need anything he will help her

Taani was still confuse with his changed behaviour from yesterday he didnt yell at her , taunt her about her status or being from middle class family , didnt talk to her rudely like he daily do

She was still in her thoughts when her MIL call her

" taani beta meet my best friend anita and she is her daughter anvesha because of some reasons they couldnt attend your n Reys wedding " taanis MIL introduce her to her friend n her daughter but they didnt seem happy to meet her how can they...how much they tried to get anvesha married to rey but their bad luck his marriage got fixed with taani

" oh so you are mrs. Reyaansh Singhania but i didnt find any quality in you..i mean just look at you and your simple saree you dont even look like singhanias bahu...you dont deserve reyaansh at all he deserve someone like me rich , stylish " anvesha smiled evily when she find taani standing alone in corner after meeting with guests... anvesha starts her taunting , bad mouthing about her

Taani look at her...her eyes start getting teary...she just excuse herself and ran in house without anyone notice but already one pair of eyes saw all this and fuming in anger and that someone is none other than our rey

Rey walk toward anvesha to give her some nice peace of mind

" hey rey " anvesha said when she saw him coming

" how dare you said those words MY wife " he hissed angerly

" oh come on rey i know that you were forced to marry that bahenji " anvesha said casually

" that was none of your business because you are nobody to point finger at her and our relation...first look at yourself than say something about anyone " rey told her in stern voice..he wanted throw her out of his sight right now but he dont want to create any scene and spoil others happiness

" you cant be like her nobody can be like her...she is the most precious person in my life so think twice before saying bad about her... i will not leave you " saying this rey left from there in search of taani..anvesha felt highly insulted she stamp her foot angerly leave from there

~~

" she was saying right...i have nothing that gave me right to call myself singhania bahu...i dont deserve all this...i dont deserve rey , mom , dad , this family...i dont deserve anything " taani was crying her heart out in her room...she is deeply hurt and rey and her relation is prooving her that she dont deserve all this

" who said that ? " rey said as he walked in room...his heart was bleeding seeing her tears...cursing himself for her condition

Taani look at him in shock...she thought now he will taunt her or yell at her

" taani dont shedd your precious tears for me or anyone else " he said...he wipe her tears...rey hold her by her shoulder...taani look at him shocked

" am the one who dont deserve a pure soul like you " he confessed

" mujhe yeh EHSAAS ab hua hai taani ki mene life mein kya miss kiya hai tumhe apne se dur rakhkar...hamari bhi ek happy family hoti but my ego ruined everything...will you forgive me ? " he continued...his eyes were teary...taani was not able to believe is it really happening or it just a dream

Taani was staring at him without answering him...Rey look at her he knows she will not easily believe his word but he has to make her believe what he is saying is true

" please forgive me taani...please " he said...rey put her forehead against her...both were shedding tears in each others embrace

" i was not angry with you...i was never ever angry...i know our marriage was against your wish but i didnt kbow that before marriage or else i would had deni.." taani open her heart infront of him but in last sentence rey didnt let her complete

" do you regret marrying me " he asked her pain is evident in his voice which she didnt failed to notice

" no i cant regret anything...anything that happen between us " she instantly said 
" but you are not happy " she complete her sentence

" who said am not happy...am feeling happiest person in the world to have a life partner like you i know i commited big mistake but it all happen because of me ego i was not ready to get married that time but now i realised *pause*...I LOVE YOU TAANI " at last he confess his feeling for her when he didnt find words to express how sorry he is for hurting her  

" sachi mein " taani asked him like an innocent child who is not able to believe and confirming it

" Sach mein " he answered her smiling at HIS innocent sweet wife

He kissed her forehead and hug her tightly...all the tension between them flew away...they dont need words now to express their love...taani was feeling most luckiest girl...she was feeling his love but still in her heart she has fear for her baby

" toh tumne mujhe apna liya " he asked her still didnt broke the hug

" apno ko bhi koi apnata hai aap toh hamesha se hi mere apne hai " she said broking the hug...her words fluttered his heart

" thank you thank you so much taani " he again hug her

" aur ha dont ever think that you dont deserve this family because you are the only one who completes me and my family..you are the one made for me amd my family..we are lucky to have you in our life " he said to her clearing her every bad thought about herself she had 

They sat on floor in each others arms..they stayed in same position for some time

For taani her biggest dream come true her..today she got her husband's love  and for rey he got everything which he himself keep away  from his life 

" taani tumhe mujhse kuch kahena hai ya kuch batana hai ? " he asked her..he wants to hear about her pregnency from her mouth 

Taani got nervous she wants to tell him but scared of his reaction

" mujh..mujhe kya kahena hai ? " she stammered...rey understand her hesitation

" are you sure " he asked
" h..ha " she said

" toh mein batau ki tumhe mujhe kya batana hai" he said as he placed his hand on her belly...taani can feel her heartbeat fasten 

" meri junior taani ke baare mein " he said...his face was inches away from her on the other hand taani look at him shocked
" how did he come to know " first thought come in her mind

" how did you know " taani ask him in low voice

" forgot that for now but tell me are you happy with child ? " he ask..he wants to know her opinion

" ha " her face shows that she is happy about baby " but aap "

" i cant even express my happiness in words " rey said to her " OUR baby tumhe pta hai jabse mujhe pta chala hai mein yahi soch raha hu...what my baby will call me papa , dadda...we both will play together..." he continued talking about baby

Taani cant tell how happy she is...she dont kbow what happen to her she hug him..rey get surprise with her sudden move but understand her festure and feeling behind this hug

Rey move close..their lips were inches away...both were lost in each others eyes...soon rey placed his lips on her soft one they closed their eyes to feel the moment...he nibbled her lower lip for response after some time taani also start responding...rey gave her open mouth kisses to help her to open up...she unconciously parted her lips giving him acess to enter in her mouth...rey slid his tounge inside her mouth tasting her sweetness..she is sweeter than honey

They passaionately kiss each other for long time...they broke the kiss When they felt need of oxygen

Rey look at her...deep crimson shade was adoring her cheeks making her and he love that

" we should go downstairs now...everyone will be looking for us " she manage to say..she was not able to take his intense gaze...she was feeling shy

" hmm...taani dont you think we should tell everyone about our baby " rey questioned her

Taani shyly nodded in agreement her heart fluttered when he called OUR baby

" come lets go " rey held her hand gently and took her downstairs

~~

" holi hai " says SwaRon together as they applied gulal on TaaRey

Sharon and taani hug each other and applied colour on each other...ReYum also does the same

They played holi with lots of masti...like this day went off all the guests leave for theur respective houses

All the singhania family members were sitting in hall after taking shower siping tea

" mom dad i want to tell you something " rey said gaining their attention

" what rey says " his father said to him...Rey look at taani indicating her what he is going to say

" wo..woh " rey dont know what to say...words are not coming from his mouth

" ab wo..woh kya kar raha hai jo kahena hai kahna " said swayum

" woh aap dono dada dadi banne wale ho " rey said in one go... his family look shock his mother was first one to come out of shock...she walk toward taani who was blushing

" thank you so much beta today you gave me biggest happiness " her MIL says...RM kissed her forehead

" after swayums baby i so wanted to see my angery young mans (Rey) baby and today you fullfilled my that wish also " RM hug her...her eyes filled with tears of happiness

One by One all the family members congratulate TaaRey and give blessing to their baby and taani

~~

TaaRey were sitting on bed in each others embrace

" chachi chachi " aayush come running in their room and climb on bed

Rey make him sit on his lap

" kya hua aayush ? " taani asked him polietly

" mumma keh rahi thi ki aap ek thota sa baby laane wale ho toh mein kahene aaya tha mujhe Choti bahen chahiye aap doge na " said aayush in his childish tone

" ha ha aayush chachi aapke liye bahen hi layengi " rey said winking at her which made her blush

" kyu aapko bhai nahi chahiye ? " taani asked...aayush make a face as if he was thinking

" no i want little sister only " aayush said...he ran out of room as sharon was calling him

" mujhe bhi beti chahiye " rey said cutely hugging her tightly

Taani too hug him back

~

After eight months taani gave birth to a princess...rey named her pari because of her only he realised importance of taani and love in his life.she is an angel of his life just like her mother.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Such a cute confession
Superb ending Edited by Humairaa - 10 years ago