Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Enjoyed reading d different phases of emotions guilty,fear of lose,happiness,trust,care,promise...
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Jhil this is super. That incident made Yash to trust Aarthi again. It made them closer. Great. I'm waiting for the next dear.. Sorry for the small  comment. I'm so busy these days with my real life. 😕

dont worry di, i can undrstand. long cmmnt nt matter, i know everyone like to read long comments on thr wrk but i know you reading it regularly and supporting me. thats  enough.. tahk you kfor all the support which you gv frm start to now..  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Such a beautiful update dear...loved it!😊

thank you dear  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

High emotion that rules sometimes blind you to take action without giving much thought -- BUT  one only realises the value of life and the importance of a person  when the action hits you ---

Yash and Arti moments were cute and felt and the lessons well learnt by them ...Trust.

Nice update Jhil and waiting for your next update. Good job.

yeah thas right, sometime emotions and situations make us blid and we tk such dcsn whch we shouldnt take,, tahx you undrstand that..
thank you for the comment dear.. will try to update next part soon..😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

wonderful update jhil...⭐️

loved it very much...

just imagining their entire convo oh my god gurikawould have rockrd this 👏

too good jhil...too good⭐️

thank you rosey di,, glad you liked..  😊
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyAaryan

Superrbb update Dear..😊
Loved thier convo very much..❤️
Involved while reading thier convo..😛

tahnx a lot swtheart..   ❤️
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

awesome part.. waiting for next.

tahnx dear.  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Enjoyed reading d different phases of emotions guilty,fear of lose,happiness,trust,care,promise...

tahnk you, i tried to give everything, glad you find all those  
jhillyarya thumbnail

thank u all for liking last part and commenting..

giving 20th part..

enjoy

Part 20

Marriage preparation start with full swing.. both yash and aarti only child of their parents so everything kwas grand.. aarti was weak and she needed rest also. So almost 2 week aarti was in full rest and under observation of yash and gayetri.. gayetri become so busy, after all she is mother from both side.. slowly every rituals completed.. engagement, haldi, mehendi..

In every rituals of marriage aarti got ready beautifully and waited to get yash's complement about her look but yash didn't say anything so she become upset.. but, yash give her complement through sms. His massage like: "I saw one angel coming forward me in pink lagenga.. next one was: here someone looking so pure and beautiful in yellow saree.. in mehendi that was: today I learn what called breathtakingly beautiful..

All this msgs made aarti blush at once, she started to look here and there when she find him staring at her and in middle talking with his friends.. she blushed more and start to keep herself busy with others but everyday after getting this msgs she become more restless as she could feel the gaze of yash...

After all these days finally their weeding date arrived, for which aarti and yash waited so much, their dream day. Arpita also come back to attend her childhood friends marriage... and with all the rituals, with everyone's good wishes, blessings of elders they take 7 vows around fire and everyone was the witness of this starting of beautiful journey of yash and aarti as husband and wife..

After managing mansi, aman and arpita and their teasing when yash entered in his room get a beautiful, well decorated room as typical first weeding night.. but yash didn't find the person who should be here waiting for him.. "she didn't come yet?" at first he thought his friends playing with him, then decided ti get rid from this heavy sherwani first..

He come out from washroom and see her beside window.. aarti was there facing her back to him.. with the dim candle light and moon light yash can understand aarti also changed her heavy attire and was in saree..

Yash went to her slowly and from behind wrapped his hands around her placing his palm on aarti's stomach, under her pallu. Aarti shivered by his touch, as she lost in thoughts and couldn't understand when yash come.

Aarti: yash, you scared me. Why you come like this?

Yash: why you scared? Who can be here tonight expect me? You expected someone else?" he started to tease her..

"Yash" she tried tofree herself but yash hold her more tight.

"why you changed the dress? I wanted to see you from near in that get up!", yash asked

Aarti: from last almost 12 hours I was in that heavy attire yash and all the time I was near to you. I know you saw me perfectly from bottom to top, so i changed

Yash: are still.. this chance don't come again and again na...

" yash, you noticed that I changed that attire but didn't notice what I wear now.:, aarti complaint.

Yash: I know, you are in that pink saree which I gifted you in your birthday.. madam, I notice you even before you know.. but why today?

Aarti: you asked me to show you first after wearing this. So today is the apt day to fulfill your wish.."you looking, beautiful, stunning in this", yash whispered in her ear and kissed there..

Aarti clutched yash's hand  over her saree, she smiled and closed her eyes, "but you didn't see me, you still in my behind"

He didn't give much attention to her words just remove her hair from her shoulder. His lips touched her back and then up to neck.. yash's continuous torture made aarti breathless but its also true she was enjoying this.. yash turned her to face him who still with her closing eyes..

"aarti, I don't need to see you for saying you are beautiful.. I can see that with my closing eyes also.. beautiful means not from like aarti, you are owner of beautiful heart.."

Aarti looked deep in her husband's eyes now.. yash smiled, "jyada filmy ho gaya? But what to do? I felt that aarti, don't think filmy dialogue yaad kar kea a raha hu.."

Aarti laughed and huged him, "I love my romantic yash, filmy ho ar whatever.., I love you"

Aarti's eyes fall on the photo stand nearby bed and went to that, "yash, this is our childhood picture na,, that day when first time you took me to the bridge, at arpita's birthday"

Yash sat on bed, "yeah, how can I forget that day?

Aarti: look at you yash, you were looking so adorable,, aww..

Yash: you are saying now? Didn't say me before.?.

"you are always adorable yash," aarti unknowingly said that then felt topic going another way, at once change that topic: but this is childhood pic na, you can change it with our latest picture..

Yash: no arti, it'll be here always, our other pix will filled this room but it'll be here.. this is the memory of that time when I felt love for you first time..

He smiled at aarti and then take out his ph.to turn off and asked aarti to give her ph.also.. aarti gave that and asked reason..

Yash: aarti at least tonight I don't want any disturbance. Every time when we close then either maa call you or ph.rang. tonight definitely maa wont call you but there no guaranty of than evil aman and arpita.. so I cant take risk tonight..

Aarti blushed red after listing yash's words..

Yash turned on to see blushing aarti, he pulled her towards bed and made her lie in one jerk, can you please stop wasting time by blushing and doing something like that?

Aarti kept her hands around his neck and said "I'll"

Without wasting li'l time yash gently took his lips in his, kissed her with more passion which lead them to the first blissful night of their life..

Much latter

Yash and aarti lying in each others arms.. there was silence from sometime, when aarti speak: yash, you slept??

Yash: no dear, fully awake..

Aarti: can you ask me something?

Yash: me? What?

Aarti: you said you will listen to me after completing every rituals of our marriage, I think everything complete now and you can listen me.. please ask me the reason..

Yash: aarti, I said coz I wanted to trust you and I trust you.. if you want to say me then your wish, I am ready to listen.. say me..

Aarti: my grandma yash..

Arti said everything now. About every li'l thing. No more hide and seek.. after saying her part of story she was waiting for yash's reply but didn't get any.. she become restless, "yash, you wont say anything? No reaction??

Yash: I know everything aarti.

Aarti got up on her elbow in excitement: you know? How? I didn't say you before..

Yash stroked her hair and bring her down to his chest again< "your baba said aarti"

Before aarti could question again he started to say: about 10 day ago baba come here with tailor to take size of my sherwani.. he was talking with me simple things. Don't know what come in my mind I took him to store room.. I didn't have any intension to say about your paintings but I felt he should see all this.. I said all those made by my friend. May be you wont believe aarti but he praised those a lot and that made me surprised. Coz from first I knew he don't like all these.. and then suddenly he become sad, he said me everything then and this also you don't know anything about it. But I understood you definitely know all this that's why... I felt bad for misunderstood you and uncle and seriously I didn't expect he can be open up with me like this

aarti: maa, said me.. when he hate all those words then how??

yash: no need to give explanation aarti.. but one thing, people change with time.. and I can say you father also changed.. .. one question, why you didn't at least say me before?? If you shared with me then all these may be didn't happen

aarti: I know.. I was feeling shame yash to think that woman is my grand mother.. may be this was the reason. But yes, I should say you before.. I am sorry..

Yash: lets forget the past aarti. But don't forget I'll be always with you in every step of life.. I'll fight with every situation with you..

why you smiling aarti?

Aarti kissed on his cheek: thank you yash, for coming to my life.. for you only I learn what is love..

Yash: and thank you for loving me so much. I learn how to love

FOR YOU ONLY...

hello every1.. this was last part.. hope all liked.. i tried my best. epilogue also there.. hopefully can update on saturday.. pls give you feedback. will wait for that..

Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful part.. waiting for epilogue..