Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Hey you guys doing?

Sorry can't join you, cause i'm really sick.
fever, headache and cold is killing me. 
Hope to catch you soon.

Sohara feel better soon!!!!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

indu, that is lovely.
lovely and some more lovely.

what a catch... no need for fancy nothing, just a kone wali katori is material enough if you got that lovin' in you.

and, wah wah, shayra ji, you have even signed your name into that verse of yours.

👏 👏 👏

perfect treat before going to work... where of course i will be very very busy... and you will see teh result of that soon. 😆

Just wonderful Indu!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

finally figured out why that brown hand sliding over a stretch of exposed ivory skin never bothered me. in fact, after the first little catching of breath, felt so right, beautiful, absolutely stirring and almost innocent. it was simply because of the way it was done. nothing was done to make it feel overtly sensual, no "acting" almost. a man and a woman danced together, immersed in each other, the outside world was not what they were playing to. when his hand sought her belly, it was part of a routine, he reached to execute a move, and ended up making a simple but emphatic claim with a hand that was deft and sure. he had a right to be here and so he was here.
there was no sense of him "feeling her up" as it were. nothing raunchy, which it might have so easily been... barun understood the moment so perfectly as asr... asr does not act creepy with girls, toward khushi he feels a deep responsibility and a pure sort of desire that is untainted by any note of lascivious lust and shallow carnality. yes, his desire is carnal too, but in its most beautiful sense... 

also that asr, man in command thing made it breath taking and totally exciting for me. and khushi could sense his mind perhaps, which is why, though it excited her, it also made her flow into the dance, i liked the way her hand rode instantly over his and settled as if claiming him too and making him stay. it did not make her feel icky. only some people do we allow to come that close without feeling threatened or violated... actually only one person, if you believe in this kind of love.

i would like to know the mind of both actors when this scene was done... to keep the shot feeling so clean, untainted, and thrilling at the same time... is anything but easy.

the shot above, he kept looking at her as if to see how she was doing, a little drugged his eyes looked and so damn caring. the mix of emotions making me feel unsteady. 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: Holi special - 18/3/14  

The reporting team that seemed to have gone into hibernation during this long drawn out winter season, has now decided to make a comeback with some interesting tidbits about the ongoings on the blast threads. And with the advent of the spring festival Holi, it was time to raise heads from oblivion and get enveloped in the colours of the thread.

The Holi celebrations on the thread started out slow but picked up within no time, with each blaster contributing towards it. While ArshiHamesha delved into Arnav's poetical thoughts, Wiwy too cheered all with her lovely Holi poem. Indi converted the pixlr into a pichkari and drenched her favourite couple in various colours. Cynthia went to visit Arnav and Khushi on their day of Holi and got lost in their drowsy love. Beautiful edits from Katelyn, ArshiHamesha, aarwen, Chalhov, Saloni, Javeria coloured the already colourful blast pages.  Many others too posted their Holi wishes.

Amidst the colour filled air, surfaced an interview of BS's Bui from the show. The news of his third film had already skyrocketed the hopes of fans and this interview proved to be a cherry on top. But the blasters were baffled when they learnt of the emergence of a souten from unexpected quarters. The Bui it seems, used to openly flirt with her beloved co-actor and chased the embarrassed boy for a kiss. She finally did manage to give a motherly kiss to the bashful boy who became as dear to her as her son.

The threads have been through several changes vis-a-vis posting of episodes. The one episode per week format finally paved way for some active participation from the blasters. From the water filled Gupta house track, the format has been changed to two episodes per week. Water filled, since water seemed to have become a character of its own in this track. Be it the water from the hand pump, water pipe or water poured on the face  or the spicy water of the golgappas. Water, water everywhere.

With some new members joining the blast, the charm of the threads is slowly returning back. BarunDiwani too is making baby steps back to the thread. However, our marathon runner Anita and editing expert Supriya are still grappling with AD in the form of some heavyduty homework. Their return is eagerly awaited.

We hope that with the return of the news update, all the original elements of blast also find their way back to the threads. A joint hope of all the blasters is to see the return of IssPKaur, our red on the thread, who is very much missed.

From the news desk, here's wishing a belated Happy Holi to all. 

dear news desk, that was such a good one... 

really now another souten, hai re... me missing our young ones too...
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi, we got the outcome of you being busy..:)
Beautiful .. Exact essence.. It was n't creepy but a belonging ness he felt .. And more beautifully she had let him be.. 
If Khushi went dhak dhak that moment or he felt too much stirred it would have been perhaps ordinary ..pure carnal.. Ironically she recalled it with dhak dhaks later.. Which made it even more belong to a higher plane..As if  When it happened she/ they didn't even realize it to be as if that is the most natural thing ... Sheer instinct from heart.. then later she wondered how that happened at all! 

Yes the actors deserved lot of credit for keeping it checked without making it obviously physical.. Directors deserved lot of  credit too.. 

He looking at her how she is doing.. That is the whole essence I got in TERI Meri.. His assured ness of what's happening .. And what it means.. and his constant wonderment at her reactions/expressions.. Polar opposite to Diwali.. Where he was cluelessly driven.. Here he is the driver firmly in gears.. 
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

horizon

😆

very busy at work today.

i liked your mentioning that delayed reaction of khushi's during the dhakdhak attack... yes, at that moment, it was just instinct... just natural. the matter of fact air of barun lovely... directors to be highly praised for not pushing it to obvious slo-mo, artificially pumped up sensuality... i see that a lot these days. that or awkward fumbling... save me from both... give me the real deal. and hands that know exactly how and where to land and take off.

speaking of which, remember the hand lifting and landing on a cheek and temple... me getting severe dhakdhak... when ya know what's really sexy, just a face and a reaching wondering wanting hand are enough to ignite.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 235

Cute fumble as he bangs into an edge of the table in the dark. This is while Khushi bitiya and damadji walk out of their room to figure out the cause of the commotion outside. Buaji stands at the door with a semi apologetic air and the whole Lakshmi Nagar (or atleast the lucky few) stand insinuating the electricity is gone because of the high load. Seeing the handsome owner of the chain of industries ready for bed the starstruck aunties decides its all ok. "Damaad hai" .. "hawa bhi thandi chal rahi hai.." "Uhi Uhi" agrees a clearly relieved buaji..

Bitwa looks apologetic while bitiya is definitely angry. He wants to call someone to have it repaired. But Khushi is in a no nonsense mood. Almost an ASR mood you could say. No need to show off is what she conveys. And he bears the reproach knowing he brought this on himself. Having just heard her interview I am tempted to say Abha Parmar and not buaji eagerly grabs this opportunity to help damadji to sleep.His expression.. almost ready to bolt than get caught.. Who can forget the whole lead up to that legendary back massage some day out in the future. Sensible Garima to the rescue this time, just like she will step in later as well. Again the mention of cool breeze... Does everyone already know how much the temperature inside the mosquito net is going to soar tonight?

Well by now Khushi knows a lot about her husband. He cannot eat sweets. Likes his plants. Is allergic to Mosquito coil. Her heart knows so much more about this man which for now her mind resolutely refuses to delve into. She goes to fan babuji.. Amma goes to put the mosquito net. We get closer to the scene which I cannot think about without my mind going to Indi di's write up in the opening post of this thread.. "come here, you crazy taekwondo queen, and stay still, samjhi tum!" ❤️ 🤣.. can these two smileys coexist this way? If you have Barun and Sanaya in their top notch form on screen anything is possible..

The man stands toying with the pink mosquito net. I get a weird parallel in my head.. a bride holding a garland of colorful delicate frangrant flowers which decorate the wedding bed. By the faint glow of the moonlight through the open window he stands a little lost , perhaps wondering how to tackle this situation. And a chattering girl goes about around him feeling possessive . She doesn't want to share him with the greedy mosquitoes.  A typical scene plays out before us. Husband wife about to go to sleep. Husband tired, quiet, not in the mood to waste energy on a fight, wife talkative a little irritated.. His mind occupied elsewhere the brilliant Harvard bitwa has found an answer to his immediate problem.. "Na tum is taraf aaogi na main us taraf jaungi"  .. His tone tired , a little imperial but so full of love .. "Arnav Rekha" ..  I find the fact so cute that Khushi isn't the least bit bothered having to share this bed. 

The start of the year at midnight she had pushed him with so much enthusiasm that he had toppled over and she had neatly tucked him in before buaji entered. Buaji had done her valuable part of making sure titliya slept next to the supposedly sleeping form of Payaliya.. He had thrown aside the covers and sat stunned at the pretending panicked sleeping beauty before him.. How he had craved to be able to tuck that worrisome alluring lock of hair behind her ear. It had been a delightful midnight then and it is going to be a delightful night now..

"Ye humara pala hai".. "scuseme ye meri side hai".. "ok maaf kiya par main bhi isi side sota hun" .."aapko per ke neeche kabootaro ke sath sona hoga" .. have I ever witnessed such an engaging conversation? Electrifying exchange between the hero and heroine. They seem to be sparkling alive in this moment. Are they even talking about just which side to sleep on? I could write every dialogue that has just been said.They were brilliant! Intellectual conversations are overrated.. Ajeebly adorably sizzling repertoire is what is making my heart flutter madly right now..

Khushi has surprisingly relented. The absurdly ridiculous thin roll of cloth holds the vital task of keeping these two lovers apart from each other. They lie down and creak! "what the? "  "Humari taraf wala bistar awaz karta hai.." "Of course tumhari side hai na chup kaise reh sakti hai?" The witty man with his impeccable sense of humor is in full form and am I glad.. Khushi defends the bed, and seeing that the beds in shantivan have a tendency of crashing whenever a bit of cricket is played, this bed does seem to be made of sturdier stuff. Taekwondo attack withstood..

Here Arnavji thought he had solved the problem for good.. now all that was left was to hold his own desires in check and bam lands his wife's creamy hand on his face.. he edges away trying to take as little space as possible and next her leg comes up where it is least expected.. he looks baffled.. murderously angry.. Is his gaze pleading how do I control myself now? Oh why is she testing my patience this way? She cycles, kicks, tousles completely oblivious.. At one point he actually holds onto the bed just to stop himself falling off.. this time he definitely must be thinking.."what the.. hey devi maiyya help.."  very ungracefully nudges her away but not for long.. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada next to the man she loves is going to have the best sleep ever..  sukoon..

Brialliant body language of both the actors.

Thank god it is morning already. Neither my hyperventilating heart nor my sides aching from the laughter can bear this anymore. She clutches on to his shirt and he looks on with all that ocean of overwhelming love in those eyes. He yearns to hold her in embrace.. wind his arms around that dainty waist bringing her closer to him.. feel her heartbeat against his own.. Seeing her stirring, he pretends to look away. This time he does not remove her hand. Soon it will be part of his aadat.. Something wonderfully lovely about waking up together. Her eyes open. Slowly she moves away. He tries to salvage his image as the rough Raizada, claiming he couldn't sleep the whole night And his wife replies a bit ruefully that this is the way she always sleeps. He points out he hasn't see, her sleep like this before and she retaliates..how would you know since we haven't ever shared a bed before this.. finally sanka devi realizes what is happening. Both adorably awkwardly shy yet comfortable with each other. I have written too much.. just can't seem to stop..

"Amma kahiye na".. All right ..our sanka devi is back with her plan..

How come our serial has suddenly got these decent side actors? That ustandji uncle is quite nice.. "Jog..umm excercise." Trying to talk in a language more suitable to the surrounding.. polite and a little aloof.. Feels good to have ASR back. She knows her taunts will stall him. His ego is hurt.. alpha male ready to assert himself.. the jacket comes off.. Khushi's eyes widen..not exactly the outcome she was expecting.. We can go into if this scene is ASR or not. I already noted a while earlier I did not need this at all.. but am happy to see him in charge.. completely at ease.. he would be good .. oh so very very good at anything he takes up.. that is how I see him.. the uncles' are highly impressed and so are we.. 

Khushi can't believe her eyes. Unabashedly she stares. Well she does like salman khanji, a trendsetter in this respect. So Arnavji sans a shirt would probably have this effect. Certainly get her to notice. ASR music.. And though he doesn't have the usual suit, laptop and anything else that defines ASR.. In fact he has those ridiculous middle class weights in each hand, atleast his self assurance, splendid regal air is back with a bang. A little teasing sets the mood. Everyone watching needs some water at this point. 

Not a believer in subtlety, the film fan in Khushi needed her hero to be drenched in sweat shaking his dripping head while the sunlight reflects, Greek god like or rather Indian Salman like, to realize how attractive he is. Am exceptionally thankful that we get a scene where Khushi openly admires her husband. He has found her gorgeous every time and it is refreshing to have her almost wantonly acknowledge the effect it has on her seeing him in all his masculine glory. A solitary water droplet on her face has drenched her in physical awareness. Her trance finally broken she stands a little lost, a little embarrassed and he notices. The more experienced Arnav has caught on that his wife liked what she saw. No teasing no jokes nothing. He handles her in these moments with utmost care. Gathers the moment and tucks it away as a precious memory in his heart or so I feel.. 

Khushi is not done yet. Her first day of holiday has just started. Buaji comes out after a bath looking nice and fresh. Is Abha Parmar dressing up for Sobti? Will I ever get over that interview? hai re nand kishore! We are soon reaching the peak of all the OTT.. He gritts his teeth. She continues to invent flimsy excuses to delay him further. He is roughly rude.. and still I wonder if I have ever seen such a patient smitten husband before? Uff Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon..
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hey sohara,

get well soon, sweet one... please take care and be good to yourself... he he why am i getting a feeling i don't need to tell ya that... achha ok, osb is waiting to see you... get well, okay?

get well soon eagerly waiting for the pm of your take
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Brilliant Ms. Journalist and Poetess!  Having a blast!  Happy Holi!

wow lovely
it was awesome
thanks 👏
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Indi, pixlari indeed. 😆 Now that gives me an idea. Will write something that I haven't written in a long long time. 😊 

And whom do we see here. Madam Deewani herself. With her trademark holi special. Love it Ami. 😊 

Cynthia, what a lovely way to celebrate the colours. Happy holi to you too. 😳 

Kate, what do you do that the oft seen scenes seem so new and fresh in your works? It's beautiful. 

Saloni, nice naughty winking special. 😉 

Wiwy, what a shayari. 👏 

Indu, you are in a parody mode too. What a lovely reminder of a classical song. 😃 

Rhea, beautiful edit and post with the holi dialogues. 😊

Hope I haven't missed any holi post here. Will check again. I will soon add all the lovely posts in the index. 😊

thanks