Frequent Posters

amfashionista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Emotional update.
He's not ready to leave.
she cant live with him like that.
feeling bad for both.
both found their love for each other. If one gets hurt the other too will get hurt.
Feeling bad to see both of them in pain.
Totally Loved the whole update.🤗

thangam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well, it is superb, arnav as gunda , very new, can u pm me, thanks
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very sad update but a nice update
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heart wrenching update..
But amazingly written..
Lookng forward to read more
Cheers for d PM 
MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally, Khushi got to know abt Arnav's work...
Poor Khushi😭
She even gave him a second chance, that was sweet of her...

Hope Arnav changes and be with Khushi...

I feel sad for them...

loved the chap, it was awesome⭐️
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So finally Khushi gets confirmation about Arnav and what on earth was he doing forcing himself on her like that. I'm glad khushi managed to stop him. Let's see If this now makes him rethink his lifestyle.

ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome dear 
loved it 
thank u for pm 🤗

jolybudy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was a dashing update 😳
Never thought the animal in Arnav wld be awakened this early.. Gud that he got back to his senses else he wld have regretted a lot.. 

Seriously hope Khushi's prayers are answered.. 
-Zesty- thumbnail

Part 7

"Khushi! Khushi Bitiya kya hua?" Garima Gupta ran to her daughter as she saw Khushi catching the table to steady her legs.

"Nothing Amma, I am alright." Khushi replied, catching her spinning head.

"Yes, she is alright" came the voice laced with sarcasm. " Na bolti hai, na hasti hai, na khaati hai. Dieting pe ho ka, Naandkishore? Ab ka Hawaa me udne ka iraada hai? Halat dekho aapni aur phir kaho ki hum theek hai." Madhumati Mishra shook her head at her careless niece.

"Bitiya, is something disturbing you? You can tell me." Garima Gupta caressed her daughter's face with her loving hands.

Khushi's eyes instantly filled with tears. But she averted her eyes from her Amma, not wanting her to notice the tears.

"Kuch nahi Amma. Hum theek hai. It just that...I...I don't like this city...It's...It's so odd" Khushi told against the growing lump in her throat.

"Bas kuch hi dino ki baat hai Bitiya. Jaise hi tumhare Babuji theek hojate hai, hum Lucknow wapas challenge, theek hai?"

Khushi just nodded her head affirmatively. What else she can do?

Dislodging herself from her Amma, Khushi started towards her room. Entering the room she closed the door and without waiting for any long, the abstained tears flooded down her cheek. She looked at the bed, the abundant nights they have spent there flashed in front on her eyes. With a low sob leaving her mouth, Khushi walked towards the bed. Climbing on the bed, she took a pillow, hugging it close to her heart.

"Arnav ji...please come back...become a good man...please" Khushi's heart cried for her love. She don't want this denouement of her love. She want it to be like any other normal love story, where they fall in love, get married, love eachother, fight with eachother, become parents, enjoy their parenthood, see the symbol of their love grow before their eyes.

But now all this normal things seems to be a dream.

Khushi closed her eyes as the proof of her broken dreams rolled down her cheeks.

A man sat there in a dark room, the darkness consuming him from every corner. His finger traced the softness of the fabric held in his hand.

His lips broke into a smile. He had spoiled her Dupatta, the muddy spot on her pure white Dupatta, just the way he had marred her pure world. His chest tightened painfully as her accusing eyes flashed in front of his eyes. How could he do that? He has always tried to save her from the animal inside him then how can he behave that way? But it isn't possible for him to leave her. She is capable of evoking all the emotions in him. She can provoke the best in him and can make him turn into the worse form. Why can't she accept him the way he is? Why hadn't she, before asking him to leave her, tried to understand him?

He loves her dammit!!

He loves her ,and she? She had abandoned him like everyone.

He lifted his eyes to witness the darkness.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SuDdXl4JSEU[/YOUTUBE]

Ratiya Kari Kari Ratiya
Ratiya Andhiyari Ratiya
Raat Humari Toh
Chand Ki Saheli Hain
Kitne Dino Ke Baad
Aayi Woh Akeli Hain
Chuppi Ki Birhah Hain
Jhingur Ka Baje Saath

In the last one month he had came to love this darkness. He had started waiting for this darkness to fall on every dust. Because this darkness allowed him to meet her. This darkness was the witness of their first meet, this darkness has witnessed their first exchange of word, this very darkness has witnessed their first embrace, the darkness has witnessed their first kiss, this darkness has witnessed their first fight.

And this darkness was the only spectator of their separation. 

"Khushi! Bitiya raat hogayi hai, khana khaane aajao" Khushi heard her Amma call her as she opened her heavy eyelids, blinking rapidly to focus.

"Hume bhook nahi hai Amma. Aap log khana kha lo, hume jab bhook lagegi hum kha lenge" Khushi replied to her Amma and again slummed against the mattress.

Her gaze moved towards the window, the darkness has enveloped the earth.

Raat Humari Toh
Chand Ki Saheli Hain
Kitne Dino Ke Baad
Aayi Woh Akeli Hain
Sanjha Ki Baati Bhi Koi Bujha De Aaj
Andhere Se Jee Bhar Ke Karni Hain Baatein Aaj

The darkness has fallen but he didn't came. Khushi closed her eyes as the dried eyes soon flooded with hot tears. Despite of hating darkness she had started waiting for this darkness. Because this darkness had given her her love and had taken away before it can bloom in something else. But still the darkness settles a peaceful calm within her, a calm, a hope, a hope that this darkness will bring him again to her, a man she wants him to be.

Andhera Rootha Hain 
Andhera Baitha Hain 
Gumsum Sa Kone Mein Baitha Hain

Raat Humari Toh
Chand Ki Saheli Hain
Kitne Dino Ke Baad
Aayi Woh Akeli Hain
Samjho Ki Baati Bhi Koi Bujha De Aaj

A low sob wracked her body. He will not come. He will not come. Her mind chided her heart, scolded her heart. But when had Khushi Kumari Gupta's heart had ever listened to her mind? Her heart just needs what it wants. It wants its peace, its missing part. It just wants him. Just him!

Why can't he be a good man?

Khushi got up from the bed with a start.

"Bitiya! Darna maat, hum candle late hain" Garima Gupta shouted as the darkness spread everywhere due to the power cut.

"Hum theek hai Amma. No need of any candle" Khushi replied.

"Garima, your daughter has really lost it. Please take her to a Doctor" Buaji hit her hand on her forehead at her niece's every minute growing weirdness.

Khushi again slummed against the bed.

Andhera Pagal Hain 
Kitna Ghanera Hain
Chubhta Hain, Dasta Hain
Phir Bhi Woh Mera Hain

Andhera Pagal Hain 
Kitna Ghanera Hain
Chubhta Hain, Dasta Hain
Phir Bhi Woh Mera Hain

Uski Hi Godi Main 
Sir Rakhke Sona Hain
Uski Hi Baahon Mein
Chupke Se Rona Hain
Ankhon Se Kajal Ban
Behta Andhera Aaj

The darkness was now spread inside the room too, like wild fire covering the forest. This darkness no longer frightens her. This darkness no longer holds the power to frighten her. Now she has discovered the more frightening thing.

The thought of never seeing him again was more frightening than any darkness.

Raat Humari Toh
Chand Ki Saheli Hain
Kitne Dino Ke Baad
Aayi Woh Akeli Hain
Samjho Ki Baati Bhi Koi Bujha De Aaj
Andhera Rootha Hain 
Andhera Baitha Hain 
Gumsum Sa, Kone Main Baitha Hain

Her loud gasp filled the air as she felt something creep on her arms.

"Arnav ji?"

"Khushi..."

A low sigh left her mouth as she launched herself on him, the tears taking their course.

Arnav took her in his arms, deeply inhaling in her heavenly fragrance.

"Please...please ...please don't leave me..." Khushi cried against Arnav's neck.

Arnav just tightened his hold on her waist, not saying anything.

"I don't want to leave you either..." Arnav said in Khushi's hair, fighting the lump in his throat.

"Please...please leave all  this...be ...be a good man...please for me...for us...please...I love you...I can't live without you...I love you, Arnav ji..." Khushi sobbed, her tears making Arnav's neck damp. 

Arnav pulled away from the hug.

"What did you say?" Arnav looked at her, shocked. The darkness was making it difficult for him to see her but still her desperate eyes found her pale face.

"I...I love you...I really do...please aapko hamari kasam chhod dijiye ye sab...hamare liye...I love you...want to marry you...what will...what will I tell Amma and Babuji about you, Arnav ji?...That you are a...you are a..." Khushi closed her eyes, her sobs controllable.

"Shh...Shh Khushi...first keep quite...keep quite...you...you love...you love me?" Arnav asked disbelievingly. Nobody had ever said that to him.

Khushi nodded her head innocently, her crying not stopping.

Arnav cupped her face between his palms.

"Keep quite first.."

"No...first tell me...tell me you will change or not...if not...not then go from here..." Khushi pushed him but he was unaffected by her push.

"Khushi...Khushi listen to me...I will...I will!" Arnav again cupped her face as Khushi's shocked eyes locked with his.

"You...you will?" Khushi asked, too shocked.

Arnav nodded his head, smiling at her shocked face and soon found himself flat on his back as Khushi has again launched herself on him.

"I love you ...I love you Arnav ji...Now I can take you to meet Amma and Babuji...You find a job...and then we will search for a house...and then we will get married...and then...then..." Khushi's chirpy tone changed into a smoky tone as she felt Arnav ji's hand draw pattern on her back and his hot breath caressing her neck.

" And then?" Arnav's husky voice reached her ears, making her breathe uneven." Then what, Khushi?" Arnav kissed her neck, making her hold tighten on his shoulder. He left a trail of hot kisses from her neck to her chin, halting near the corner of her lips.

"Khushi?" Arnav whispered against her lips, as if asking for permission.

Khushi opened her closed eyes to look into his drunken eyes, intoxicated by their love. Lost in the depth of his eyes, Khushi leaned forward and touched his lips with her.

Arnav's mouth left a satisfying moan at the contact. Tightening her hold on her waist, he flipped her over as now he was on top and Khushi held beneath him, his lips dancing the age old dance with hers.

Arnav lifted his head to look the flushed face of Khushi.

"Khushi?" Arnav called softly making Khushi open her eyes.

"You still didn't answer, Khushi.." a teasing smile graced his lips.

Khushi blushed and caught Arnav ji's collar to hide her face in his chest.

"Then there will be only love...nothing else...you, me and our love" Arnav heard Khushi's muddled voice. He took her in his arms and laid on the bed. He will leave everything. If leaving everything will give him his Khushi, then he will. Anything for a future where he can have his Khushi beside him.

"Khushi, will you forgive me for that day?" Arnav asked in a low voice.

Khushi knew which day he was talking about. She tightened her hold on him and slowly nodded her head.

Both lovers slept in each other's embrace, weaving the dreams of their love reaching a destination. A destination they have just knitted together.

Unaware what tomorrow has in store for them.

First of all A very happy holi to everyone out there. And now hope you liked the update. Do let me know  :)

PM Note:-

Comment once and buddy me or ask in your comment to buddy you, i will do it and PM you :)

Edited by shona_arhilover - 10 years ago
sivatharshini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update !! beautifully written !! love it