Karnabharath : If they knew the truth before the war(updated:page 15)

-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After seeing all the imaginations of CVs,this wild imagination occured to me.I am a admirer of the tragic hero karna,who never got the recognition from the world,not even from his own mom and brothers.This story is completly dedicated to Karn..
After gaining freedom from Hastinapura,pandvaas were eagerly waiting for the arrival of one person..without whom none of their achievments are complete,their beloved mother Rajmata kunti.Pandavas  along with droupathy and  Indraprasth people were there at the nagardwar to welcome her with all honours.
                    They all overwhelmed with joy wen they saw kuntis chariot approaching the city..yudhistir and others got down from their chariots and sahadev even started running towards kunti.
Then only they saw the person who came as a charioteer with their mother.Arjun was the first to recognize his arc rival."Maharathi Karn!",he uttered in exclamation.It was equally a surprise to all the 5brothers.karn dint even bother to  look at the surprised faces staring at him,he helped rajmata to get down.After giving her a quick pranam he told her"Rajmata,it was my responsibility to make sure that  you reached here safely.Now give me permission to return to Hastinapura."saying this he turned the chariot  ."Puthr Karn"kunti calld him .he stopped immediately hearing the word puthr."how can you go back to Hastinapur.You will be punished for helping me,once you reach there. you can stay here in IP, as long as it is mine this is your country too".teary eyed kunti told him.karn still looking surprised at the thought of her calling him puthr,answered her"Rajmata ,u dont have to worry  .God sun himself is my protector.Nothing will happen to me.allow me to go back."All pandavas came forward hearing the argument between them..They cudn't make a clue why kunti is trying to hold on to the person who is their enemy.It was Yudishtir who tried to sort out this by saying"Maharathi Karn ,Thanks a lot for bringing our Mata to us.If you want to stay back,you can..You'll be our guest in Indraprasta.If any problem happens in Hp onc you go back,we are always ready to help you".Arjun nodded ,agreeing to his elder brother,while bheem seemed to be confused.
             "Thanks for your invitation,maharaj Yudishtir.But dont forget that i'm still committed to yuvraj Duryodhan,whatever happen to me in Hastinapur,thats none of your buisiness.I came here once before to convey your mothers message  and now to help your mother reach indraprasta.Since you are the ruler of this country,opposing my friend Duryodhan and hastinapur u are my enemy.If there is a war between the two countries in future I would be the first to raise weapon against you,and I wont mind destroying you all for my friend Duryodhan."karna replied calmly..Bheem who became furious hearing karna's words raised his gada and rushed with the urge to kill karn.
"STOP"kunti cried out loudly."Why are you punishing me like this my sons?yeah,Its all my fault.not yours..I'm the sinful mother who abandoned her first child in Ganga..Iam the unlucky mother who couldnt utter a single word,to save her son from embarasdment when he was questioned about  ancestry.
Forgive me my sons,its all my fault,which made you fight like this."
       She turned towards karn,who was standing still in shock."Puthr karn,you are my first child..Its better late than never.I cant bare seeing you fight with your own younger brothers any more."she burst into tears..Arjun and others were staring at karna without believing the words they have just heard.Karn felt no sound is coming out of his extremely dry throat.Arjun ,with whom he did compete fiercely and kept the urge to prove beter is his own blood.He even vowed to kill Arjun in a cursed moment.With that thought he raised his eyes to look at Arjun, who dropped his head to avoid eye contact.He seemed to be so embarassed and lost in some thoughts unknown to karn and others.
         Kunti who regained her emotional balance told yudhishtir to welcome Karna properly and bheem to apologize for raising  weapon against him.Yudhishtir did pranam and welcomed karna to IP."elder brother"with a little hesitation yudishtir addressed karn,"Indraprastha is all yours ,I dont have  right to sit in IP thron any more. You are the rightfull king of IP.I  welcome you to your own city."with this the dharmaputra smiled at karna.He tried his best to return the smile and failed..Bheem was more hesitant to accept karn as his brother. Since he cudnt disobey mothers words  ,without meeting karna's eyes he asked for apology and turned back..
                Arjun was the last to speak..He came near karna,knelt before him,and did pranam by touching his feet."Forgive me for being the reason of your embarassment many times.I am proud to have an elder brother like you and vow to myself that i'l,never ever raise my weapon against you whatever be the situation."Arjun looked up at karn with the eyes filled with admiration and joy.Karn blessed him and made him stand up.By that time he managed to get his voice back.."Mata ,I am not blaming you.but I couldnt stop myself from asking you this,why didnt you accept me at the Rangabhumi,the day I started to count  Arjun as my rival,the day I made a lifeterm commitment to,Duryodhan..Why didnt you speak up back then?"kunti had no answers to her son."I cant deny you and my brothers ,but now I have to go back to Hastinapur ,since I have a lot of incomplete responsibilities back there."He turned towards Arjun"It was me,who came to compete with you always out of jealousy.Its none of your fault my brother.Iam the one who woved to kill you and I dont have any right to apologize for that..  "and yudishtir "Indraprastha is your country,it s the fruit of your effort and suffering,i'm nobody to sit in this throne"I am begging you all to let me leave for now,bt I 'll come back to Indraprasta where my family is.."with that karna turned his chariot and starts heading towards hastinapur leaving behind the worried kunti and pandavas...
Edited by -Archu- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
please continue it a dream come true to me 
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is wonderful!!😊
Please continue...
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing one.. πŸ‘ Kahani me twist. Very emotional story beautifully written. Please continue.
-Archu- thumbnail
😊 πŸ˜ƒThank you guys..i'm glad that u liked the story..'ll continue by next Sunday..
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Archanapajit.. good one.. πŸ‘
-Archu- thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ I don't know whether you guyz can enjoy reading this..but I wrote the second part,because I enjoy writing this..thanx for your support..πŸ‘this is a short update..

Indraprasth
Droupathy was the one who is shocked more than anyone else,hearing Rajmata Kunti's declaration of Karna as her son.The same person whom she denied and insulted at the swayamvar stage saying that he's a Suthputr.She couldn't believe her senses.Droupathy hurried back to her Antapur without waiting for her husbands or Mata kunti.She was not sure whether to cry or laugh.standing still in front of the mirror staring  at her own image,many thoughts were flooding  her Mind.Karn being the eldest son of Kunti,surely is the rightful king of Indraprasth. Till the day before she was the queen of Indraprasth .Once Karna comes in to power,his wife Vrishali will be the queen.Droupathy will be no one compared to her.Lost herself in thoughts she stood there for hours."NO" she suddenly cried out loudly ,as if she had just woke up from a nightmare.None of her husbands   heard that.
              Pandavas heard the whole story from the birth of Karna from their  mother .A teary eyed kunti shared everything with her sons.All 5 of them realized that their sufferings for the rights on Hastinapura was nothing compared to that of Karna.Their mother was always with them ,she inspired them with her priceless love.On the other hand Karna was all alone when facing the ridiculous questions regarding his birth.His mother  was not there to support him.None of their brothers raised their voice for him ,instead they were with the people who made fun of his talent.Knowingly or unknowingly it didnt occur to them to support the brave man,who desperately wanted to prove himself at the Rangbhumi.
Arjun who always blamed karna for his blind obedience and friendship with Duryodhan,realized the reason for the first time.He could feel the pain of Karna as his own.
       "Mata , Duryodhan is a selfish person.I think he helped Bhrata Karna back then only to make sure that karna'll be there to fight for him .Duryodhan might have taken mamashree Shakuni's crucked advice in that matter.Bhrata Karna had no other choice  back then and he accepted their generousity." without letting him finish Bheem interrupted."Ha Arjun ,now he'll surely tell our relationship to Duryodhan and I dont think he will leave Karna, I mean bhrata Karna."Hearing the concerns ofBheem who was most reluctant to accept Karna as his brother ,all others looked at him with surprise.
"We cant sit here idly ,without knowing what's happening there..My dear brothers everyone get ready,within no time we'll leave for Hastinapura." Yudishtir's ordered them. Kunti who was worried about Karna is consoled by Arjun."Mata ,do you believe in us.Dont worry about Bhrata Karna,he is the eldest of us in every sense.No one can defeat him,untill he allowed them to do so.We are going there to avoid such a situation.We wont allow him to surrender to Duryodhan. We are all with him ,and Mata take my word,we'll come back with bhrata Karna."
Hastinapura
Before Karna reaching Hastinapur ,the news of him being Kunti's son reached there like a storm.People were waiting at the roadside to get a glimpse of their future emporer like they had never seen him before.
                         Meanwhile the royal family especially Yuvraj Duryodhan and Shakuni were totally upset with the news.Shakuni was busy in making a master plan to destroy Karna along with all the Pandavas.
To be continued...
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am loving iti longed for the brotherly bonding of karna and pandava , thank you for making it real
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is wonderful!! πŸ‘
I seriously wonder how the Pandavas would've reacted if they had known about Karna much before the war itself. Your story provides an interesting insight. And yes, Bhim's reaction was along expected lines, and completely in character...😊

Please continue...and keep up the good work!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Archu- thumbnail
 Dear rose and shani,i'm glad that you guyz are feeling the same thing about karn as me..Karn is very close to my heart,like he is my brother.i always wanted to write something for him.😊thanks a lot for your nice comments..