Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 234

Day and Night

I loved this epi for so many reasons .This was one month anniversary of their wedding and within this month a lot has happened and surely the contrast of two different classes and their ways of dealing things was clearly shown here . Regardless the time and circumstances have been changed and the storms have been directed some where else in many cases but still how Rich and Poor deal things with different eyes is very much visible.

Pause here: Payesh who have love marriage  are exchanging gifts alone and this side two of these who leave no stone in their vicinity to throw at each other are gathering the world's blessings in between family and friends.

Anjali and Babli talk over the unborn child was very insensitive as Anjali completely forgot she was sharing her excitement with an orphan...

Khushi's entrance in RM was questionable with anguish in each and every eye and the Aarti was done with forcefully acceptance while Arnav's entrance is done in GH with smiles , parsaad and Blessings.

The episode opened with Arnav who was busy working on his lap top when Buaji and Garima  started peeking hesitantly. Arnav  becomes aware of their presence  and calls Buaji "buaji aap ho kya "..and she says nahi ..hum nahi. It was cute.   but the women scurry backwards without a whisper...Both house ladies informs him about some visitors who are here to see him... Arnav walks in the living room assuming that they came in response to his call calmly  and in great composure to get check mate...

Symbolism and connection:Loved this scene,DM idol behind the laptop as  Truth is evading him just like DM. Yesterday  - Khushi prevented the Prasad, truth reaching him just like the way she prevented shyam's truth reaching Arnav to protect him from hurt and he refused to sweets himself too because the truth is going to be laid out but he will refute purposely because of his anger... Today the truth is in front of him but he chooses to veil it with his own hindrance and reticence... as Laptop is an escape rout for him always... the metaphor of his inner barriers... Loved it. Hats off to CVs

Also soon Arnav will replace Salman's Khan in Khushi's life... Loved the the camera angle replacing Khan with Arnav...

ASR is sweating badly meaning he is melting due to HEAT of emotions and desires. Electricity goes away and there is nothing to prevent the ice turning to water... ASR's education on khushi and her family's values continues. As annoying as his behavior was today it simply emphasized his need to control and more importantly his fear of forming new relations.. because new relations means expectations, emotions.. and a need to be dependent on another.. irrespective of how hard he tries to fight it his love for Khushi is not deteriorating as he would like to  believe but simply strengthening with time... 

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Khushi pastes Arnav's pic at the top of Salman Khan after her Roca..."aaj se hum paraye ho gaye..." and she commands her Laad Governor to smile through Moon and star convo and he does follow orders from his heart's queen.

Here comes Mun dukhaye.Such a contrast of Khushi's and Arnav .Khushi was questioned again by the society in a humiliated way with derogatory remarks .On the other hand on Arnav's mun dikhaye , the guests were interested to know about him.My grabber is he was sitting very humbly and meekly.Unlike Khushi where ppl just want to show off, Arnav was receiving BLESSINGS by heart...the biggest gift ever to protect them from envy and evil to be with each other for forever.!!!

But one thing was evident, if he stood up for her on her mun dikhaye, Khushi was there to defend his man ...care and love is always there...

Loved Arnav's look when he was declared as a 10th grade pass and at the top was being compared with a petty shopper.But my grabber is Buaji's annoyance and anger when her SIL was taken that low.She stood up for him.Love Buaji here...He is her Arnav Babua...her Nandkishore which she declares in front of Ladies who affirm that from their heart before leaving..

My grabber is when Taayiji asks Arnav whether he keeps Khushi happy , Arnav mumbles " Whatever"..but she picks up on it [smart lady] and  seeks clarification and Khushi explains nicely by dipping her smile that her husband just said that he will keep her happy for eternity ..Arnav is listening all quietly.. Here comes the unexpected...both get blessed to stay together always not for this lifetime but for eternity "saat Janam..."...and that wipes off their masked beaming smile immediately The artificial smiling and hurting Khushi's heart wounded the most...Arnav who is aware of her condition, looks at her deeply.Both exchange questionable glances but unfortunately both are unable to answer any one of these rising tides. They continue on their way with their oceanic love in their hearts but can't resist the depth of it and stop in the  mid and give each other a very deep look hoping to see a waterbuoy which can show the depth of heated desires and longing residing within them and might can make them turn and hold each other for forever..hoping to stop the time  !!

Arnav's who till now had never given a thought to the imbroglio that what will happen to Khushi after the expiration of this contract...but as Khushi said ,"agar haath chod diya tou Rangoli kharab ho gayegi."... He  will process info over these experiences.

Arnav...subconsciously ...registering the one thing lacking in his armor ...the common man's touch,the emotions that drive them,the values they pass to their children and lastly the geniune happiness which they share seeing the other's happiness around them

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He is the one who will rewind Khushi's gear by forcing her and reminding her about all of this to take her home with him.

Today different personalities.. mind sets and worlds did collide with one another.. and it will take far more than a few days for them to begin understanding one another...I felt for Khushi today more than the wife or daughter I felt for a girl who has always been forced to strive for a sense of belonging.. Yes the Guptas care for her yet she is not their own has gradually shaped her the one we see before us today.. the girl who has perfected the art of deception by masking her true feelings . Today it was more deeper and clearer than ever..."aar par dikhta hai..."even if it was only for a moment we saw the emptiness and helplessness within her eyes with which she has buried the pain and pasted a smile upon her face.. a smile that conceals the wounds inflicted upon her very soul by the man she has unknowingly fell in love with... 

She needs to come out of this delusion to that by hiding truths and masking fake smiles, nothing can be solved. With time one needs to mature and learn, one cant brush of every instant by hiding pain rather they need to evolve and learn better, Things will not fix by themselves. Arnav will help her mature and give her strength to face the harsh world. Both will learn about asli zindagi through each other.She will learn about his self made nature and he will learn how she conceals her deep pains behind her smile. 

Finally AC comes which makes Gupta ladies displeased and discomfort at their lack of provision of comfort to him..Khushi watches the  discomfited Amma and Buaji in silence and filled with embarrassment. Her face dwindled off at the indirect insult by her husband towards her family . But Both Ladies plastering a smile on their face allow Arnav to  do whatever makes him comfortable and happy.Both leave  silent Khushi with all the apologies for them .I must say Garima and  Buaji are very  understanding but my grabber is as this man of steel is melting because a person who talks with no fear and with eye contact with others is now unable to look at  Buaji or Garima in the eye..He was fleeting his eyes  away where his conscience was poking him for his has pricked him over his deplorable  behavior and attitude that has hurt the loving hearts ...

Pause here: Recalling the contrasting first day of both of them in each other's house after Amma's reminder ...There ,she was thrown out of her room and her feelings  were not respected .This is the first time a glimpse of Khushi's mind reels out the painful time which has been thrown her into this agitated hell by plastering a smile on her face.Today, on contrary  Her family bends backwards to  keep him happy, his happiness is their priority  even at the cost of their own respect while she was disrespected all across...Relationships and and their strength is important than their own pride .Arnav registered that his happiness is Very important to them...What a lesson,could this be taught in any university.absolutely not...This valuable input will actually help Arnav in the long run.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav's dialogue..."Jab mein chala jaaonga to sabke kaam aayega" [it will help everyone when I won't be here] ...That indicates separation [it supposed to be Khushi but we got him kidnapped] ... separation did make em realize how important they are to each other, how they complete each other, how they are two halves of one whole, two lives one soul.

Furious Khushi comes to her room and gets shocked to see the changes , She takes it as his giving her the piece of minf the same way she did in his room.She decides to give him a lesson of life to meet the realities.She pushes off the things in her anger and that shows how she is picking her hubby habits as Arnav does the same with her but her next move shows how deeply he rules her heart.She picks up all the towels and arranged them the way these were before . Regardless whatever he did to her , the tumult of emotions within her where her Arnavji is concerned is far more then anger or a need to get even.. beneath her irritation lies the root of her problem, LOVE of Arnavji.. she adores him even after what he has put her through.He is the owner of her HEART!!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS with Symbolism:She told Arnav on Payesh Sangeet, "humare paas who hai jis keh rehte hum aap khabi nahin ban sakte, Use DIL kehte hain..."[I have heart and because of that I can't be like u]...Three towels...Three relationships.. Arnav & khushi, Akash & Payal, Anjali & Shyam...[Triquetra game]..One wrong act of hers  will  effect these ..It does effect during revelation of Shyam but she is the one who is putting things in order and indeed she is the one who brought peace in everyone's life but with Arnav by her side...

Khushi was so cute today even after threatening to teach him a lesson she remembered he was allergic to the mosquito coil and found another solution.. an aspect of concern , consideration layered with LOVE...Her core nature stays intact regardless she has changed in anger and frustration she would rather not look into at the moment..!!!

Lessons of life come with experience .

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key."The Eagles

The key is to pause and trace your own steps to look at each other at a different angle ..and that will make her to see , she has a hubby in a million who can do anything for her smile and He can see a rare and a pure diamond in his Khushi who can give her life for him ,for his peace of mind.

Just like the mosquito coil , their misunderstandings are coiling their brain wires to cut the light source and they are not seeing through this darkness.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:The darkness took me to the "black out" of the day of Payal's first wedding where neighbors were accusing her the reason of this broken marriage and family taunted her in this matter.But the main culprit was ASR...but he became a "savior" and today Payal is happily married to Akash.Today again because of Arnav's AC , The power of the town is gone..."load has increased" LOVE this dialogue..indeed Shyam's evil darkness has increased and when Buahi said earlier " the walls are strong like them" meaning they have survived through Shyam's evil darkness...Babuji is alive and Khushi is safe and indeed the sun has to rise through this darkness and Arnav is a savior here too for ALL.

Pause here: Khushi will be stigmatized but the LOAD will be taken care of Arnav and later he does everything in his power to make her HIS..

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks Indi.
@red: interesting thought. She knew he is not a one for verbal confession, otherwise he would have confessed on Diwali or at least later during Farq padtha hai, when she did say that she knew its  HER he is angry with.

indu,

sorry, must ramble.

i was one of those who was blown away by the husky desperate voice and the khushi, i love you... it was really interesting how they used it to show they have reached that level of "reading" and "decoding" each other as lovers only can... there is this messaging thing between people who are very close to each other and the lines are open when your heart mind being are in tune, open... i am sure you know what i am talking about... you sense things. khushi "read" that i love you at all its levels i think... her tear sprang out instantly and flowed, her heart filled, she was submerged top to toe in joy... if you ask me, this too is a moment of consummation, that hit in the heart at the core of it, that connecting, that bursting out of something from within.

afterward, that memorable walk from di's room. when it first aired i remember writing it was as though a girl grew up into a woman in that one walk... then she had her escape into fantasy yearning for him, a pearl string and a message in it... he on the other hand, knew exactly what she was doing, he knew, she cried... he even knew why... so so beautiful...

despite all the thrill and longing and deep joy and a thousand other emotions though, khushi also read something is not quite right. he is in trouble. her instincts had picked on that, from his voice, his words, the whole thing. telepathy was already at work... heightend further by an indescribable longing.

the thing with ipk is that consciously or unconsciously they had tied it all so perfectly... the many confessions of love you speak of which she had also sensed, because they were somehow in tune with each other from a very early stage... they all culminated in this stated declaration of the emotion but it got understood at many levels, because a sunday afternoon in a storeroom had happened, because a girl had sat in a closet, hot tea had been thrown, a missed kiss had said more than hitting target often does, a sentence about faraq had never been completed... oh and so many other ways a feeling had told of itself...

i wonder at times do the creatives even know what they created or did everything get a bit lost in the petty squabbles of everyday life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Just updated 232 on page 15

Stepping into Heart
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Indi di! You and Horizon on a roll today. Wonderful way of describing the phone conversation. How Arnav just understood what Khushi needed to hear at that moment and amidst all that giddy happiness how Khushi had the instinct to bas know something was terribly wrong. ❤️ 

And beautiful what you wrote about a girl growing into a woman. Some conversations have that effect..
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Another  retreat into the golden era.. couldn't help..as watched a few min ago on tv.

As he dresses her injured wrist..

Uber suavity in every frame.. even while spitting a glass shard, finesse in holding that first aid guaze.. and that "Ho gaya" .. clutching his jaws.. trying hard to restrain himself?? . as if  "we both don't want this to end.. we wish this could be prolonged a little longer.. wish my touch could linger a little longer.. wish this vision .. your eyes  shut absorbing every touch.. anticipating a bit more could stay a little longer.. but the job is done..."Ho gaya".. sending one reeling..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 232

Stepping into HEART...

"Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountain tops and moments in deep valleys of despair."..Rick Warren

Transformation of house settings needs cleaning and brushing off old dust and all . Same with transformation of a set classy mind which needs cleaning and brushing off dusty , bitter, old new  memories to face and see clearly the true and pure face of reality behind set norms.
Symbolism and connection with PONDERING DOTS: HP needs to clean Eternal Heaven [Poolside] which got filthy by Shyam's filthy acts over Arnav and Anjali,...don't forget Anjali was giving water to Arnav's plants while he ruined her attention with his presence and in return Anjali stops giving water to Arnav's plants and gives Shyam her undivided attention but beautiful thing is water blurred her vision and she couldn't see his hiding acts of slippery soup and the mark of the unborn key...Key mark is the unborn child...Future indication, Anjali does have a blind fold will be taking Shyam's side  even after his revelation and he will use this child to hold his dream. BUT in the beginning she washed his sins as she always does but at the end she helped him by closing her eyes.

the scene was disgusting. Anjali and snake's wet romance in ASR's eternal heaven? Is it the poolside by Arnav's room or Anjali's room?😆 Cause both have the same pool by their rooms.

loved what you said above,

This scene also refers how Arnav did sabotage his love and all for saving her martial life but here Anjali is shown self centerd in this case.Shyam's muddy hands near her face means soon she will be out of this mess because of Krishna.[Krishna ate mud once but mother Yashoda didn't believe it so he opened his mouth as a proof showing whole universe within along with Gana mudra[wisdom} in one hand and all the staff in other]

REMEMBER:It was Shyam who wrote on the mirror when Arnav and Khushi were walking in the same direction but not towards each other.She was walking backward as Arnav was stepping towards her.

But now they are walking towards each other [mirror reflection Epi 231], Big difference.

Arnav comes home and his heart skips a beat or two seeing her bag in front of him.She comes and after being inquired in aguish yet concerned voice, tells him that she is leaving for her "Mayka"...[reminding me the song..."main mayke chali jaoongi tum dekhte rahio.."]...

He declares her she is not going anywhere for next 6 months.[Over there Buaji says he is 6 feet tall guy we need a higher ceiling ...meaning we need things according to his status] BUT the # 6 is in the picture , it means Arnav will find out the BIGGEST secret of Shyam and how he dodged Guptas and Khushi will find the answer of her question.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He is going to remind her this contact again after kidnapping when she will be ready to leave him for Anjali's sake.

Arnav momentously and forcefully refuse their ideas. But Naniji and Anjali convince him and reminds him how Khushi has left everything for him.A guilt which never left him since the first day how forcefully he has crushed her dreams.He can't forget her drilling him over her rights of Sindoor and mangalsutre.His expression delivers a lot of  emotions . He agrees and decides to leave tomorrow .

Khushi is the girl whom he just wanted to hate, destroy and punish within six months contract which was only the intricacy and entangled condition not only for him but also for her too. The relationship which he claimed will have no name from his side "patni ka darja nahin doonga"[I won't accept you my wife]... today he is not even shirking or thinking of denying any willing and demanding responsibilities towards it and anything which is associated with it. That shows how this relation is slowly weakening his defenses against the very same girl and he is accepting her.He came so far with it. He is the one who on "pag phere" had left her alone but today Destiny is bringing him to the same doors with his wife and he has surprisingly no  qualms, reluctance or objection  about it!!!

beautifully said. Arnav also didn't know when she has become his wife. I was surprised to see his rendition, how easily he agreed to go with her. If he wanted he could refute and like before coerced her to stay back. Unwillingly he has become her husband and she was his wife.

When he closes the door and turns, there is no annoyance ,no hesitation, no regret, no questions on why she made that decision without telling him because Naniji's words had made him see through "yeh bhi to apna ghar chod ke yaahan aayi hai" [After all she came after leaving her home to be with you]... and the guilt within that he had gratuitously made her go through on the wedding night and all reels through him... and this is where his journey begins "guilt and knowing that what she went through"... He is agreed with all the norms without making a big fuss about it.

Yes the guilt feelings. He knew he did injustice to her, though he thought she was a swindler.

But the moment Khushi opens her mouth for her swami, his finger on his lips arouses her abrupt heartbeat and shivers her through her spine  while answering him meekly her lips rubs his finger which arouses him and instantly his anger takes the place of desires .Both can't remove their gazes off of each other or step back from each other. How cute was this their comfort level. yes the surprise is evident yet neither is uncomfortable.. although I must say Khushi was taken aback with the emotions that erupted within her.. before ASR realized why his active wife was so quiet all of the sudden..The touch of love is springing colors in ther visage regardless of pain and hate. Love is blooming in their heart, in their eyes and the irritating fight is resting their defenses.Now if she wants him to accept that love which is in his heart and touch those emotions which he is hiding beneath that Touch...He is becoming weak and losing his senses in front of her innocence.

the scene had it's own meaning. Arnav could feel his affect on her. Again I have to say why he didn't ponder it. So many times he saw how Khushi became weak at his mere touch. How cum shatir ASR couldn't sense her love for him!

Pause here: When Anjali intervenes and informs him that  he has to balance the relationships in between families after marriage..Arnav  agrees to do so ...Here is the hint of future that Arnav   will  always respect and dignify the relationship between  Raizada's and Gupta's formed even in future ..He will do it because his heart is in it.This shows this 6 months are going to be diminished permanently from his mind.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later when Dadi takes oath of degrading Guptas , he commands her to bow down.

Same after Khushi's revelation of declaring him the best pati to her Amma , his hand holds her hand permanently as a promise, he will never let her go!!!

Buaji's words"aisa keh toofan ane wala hai..." [it seems a storm is arriving...] ..shows how the truth will explode and bring some tremors in Arnav and Khushi's life.Garima's arranging chairs shows how Arnav will have acumen awareness of all the things and we will see those during Preeto wedding.But The storm word refers to the truth of SHyam, but half truth which is no less than a storm itself.👏 Buaji's brilliant sense...- "Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" meaning "[ changing positions doesn't solve any problem but thinking beyond ability helps seeing you the truth"{I will come to it tomorrow in 233]

I just adored the dialogues and ASR's expressions today.. the arch of his eyebrow as he noticed Khushi crying like a baby at the thought of leaving his family behind.. and his automatic solution which was perfect for him.. no need to go at all.. truly he should know better by now KKG is not one to back down. 

This shows how an orphan makes home behind smiles and that is a real treasure for them and  who knows more than Khushi...

Both leave  Raizada to Guptas ... Khushi is returning back to her roots, her home , her comfort zone but Arnav is amateur and neophyte for upcoming battlefield.He is being warned by Mamiji and gifted by her a special meds to deal with his ill thoughts ..."Arnav bitwa backward nahin...forward upar nahin...neeche.."..[Instead of looking backward , see forward and always look down ]...same as Buaji's dialogue...""Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain"...Both hinting for him to move forward by thinking with a different way to see the truth...👏

Pause here: Here is a pure heart of Khushi which Arnav is always wrong about and thinks as her act and is unable to understand .This is a pure Heart vs mind scene.Khushi loves everyone with her genuine heart and having hard time leaving her new relations but again this boy made me sad how no one gives him love or hug and he doesn't even ask for. I wish if I was there to hug him, I would never let him go.😉He is "Giver"[I love that book]...Gupta track was planted to make him understand their way of living and difficulties towards life which made them hide all of Shyam's fiasco from Raizadas.Also after knowing Guptas he will understand Khushi and her acts which made him think wrong about her.Arnav's visit will connect him with emotions, the values of relationships and how these are underlying in Gupta family and how they practice it. This is the only way he will come out of Class[Aukat] and after seeing their Pure heart and Pure Love which they don't hesitate to show or practice with everyone equally...BUT above all it will make him understand how Khushi's innocence and purity of heart is like this very everyone , Happyji, ppl in her community because as he saw her being free with NK and all has made him think her as a " bad character' though he will say that all on the bridge " after getting such a nice upbringing...you have no character" but her words...smack his thinking..." if u think about me like that then u don't deserve any explanation from my side except silence..."He will put two and two together later when he goes away from her, when she is not with him...

This is really sad, that Arnav couldn't value this pure heart of Khushi, If he could he would've never thought that she was a characterless home wrecker.

"Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love." - Paulo Coelho [Thnx to shara's gift, I read "Zahir"]

You must read Alchemist. I really love how he perceives life from positve aspect. You will feel positive energy, if you read more of him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later she leaves by lying to Raizadas for Anjali and Arnav takes her to Buaji's house and sings "aaj mausum hai suhana"

The sweet journey ,where he gets uneasy by extra unseen and unheard attention and anticipation conveyed through Buaji's phone call, Khushi's endless and non-stop chatting and singing which he is very much into that moment. It seems he went back to old times where he used to go for vacation with his mother and sister to his Naniji's house.His soul is playing freely and he is liking it being light and free.

They were recounting and retracing each of their car journeys together so far in a fun loving way with mild smiles. These shadows of old times where each time he  asked her to leave "get out" when he couldn't handle the effect and seeping love of her in his armored shell  which some how she had the key not only to open it but also had a courage to live in it too.

The moment He tries the same to throw her out, she entangles him in his own web, then a realization wears the cloak of acceptance. Today he proves it to her and made her belief stronger than ever, things are changing and you are here to stay for forever, each time you will try to "step out" of this relation without a fight or complaint... i'll "hold you back"... He is losing all the reasons against this lost battle. His gestures made her ecstatic "This sweet journey with you with all of your attention is must to keep" All he was showing her his surrender against her Love, "Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too.

loved your perception here. Khushi brought wretched Arnav to the life full of gaiety. 

Pause here: Green Signal...meaning Arnav is entering the real chess game of Shyam where he will find out how Shyam actually used these pawns to reach to his Queen., He has arrived at Lakshminagar, the true battle zone of Shyam where all of his game plan started...The King is here with his sword of vanquishing evil for Hamesha...

One thing is clear if she is unaware of the reason of this marriage , he is unaware of Khushi-Shyam true equation and Guptas's conditions associated with it.Both with different agendas yet same destination have arrived to find their answers.Arnav and Khushi descends from the SUV ..Khushi is surrounded by her well wishers while Arnav unloads the luggage with great annoyance and astonishment"Yahan ghar basana hai..." ..another hint that this ghar bas keh rahega...BUT his surprise was unable to hide that  Khushi has  brought with her a part of his world... A moment of pleasure at her kindness ..Since first time till now this was the most sweetest journey ever. Lets go back to the beginning of this journey where the first thing that Khushi had seen of this man behind the mask of ASR, was his love for plants. The day when she had come to give him the files at RM first time in his presence... That was her first glimpse of Arnav and she has always respected that "virtue" of his and that was the first thing she did by "selling her bangles to buy him plants on Lavanya's behalf"... a selfless and an innocent act which got the desired and deep effect on him that day...

But he never came to know that she sold her only precious possession to unite him with his girl friend.This always pricks my heart.

Here is Anjali's words which are seeping in her "aap khulke pyar karaingi to Chotey apne saamne eik deewar khadi kar lainge... aap ko unke hi tareeke se pyar jatana hoga" [If u will show your love openly, Chote will stand a wall in between... u have to make him the touch of Love in his own way] - Khushi never took notice of the words before when Anjali gave a glimpse of Arnav and showed her the window to look at him at different angle, but that's what happened today, unintentionally a small gesture of her love according to his way which touched him, made him feel cared, loved, felt and above all needed and center of her attention. He reflects All that gratitude through  eyes... by resting his defenses again... The touch which made both shaky the day one in Sheesh Mahal is shaping their heart to feel it, to indulge in it and to set free themselves to embrace it.

he was so touched at her thought. 

"There's not a single passing day that I don't think of you. In my heart you will forever stay as long as you love me too." Unknown

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi.

Symbolism and connection:Khushi willingly wants to hold onto the pot when Arnav wants to put it back in the trunk.He willingly but shyly gives it to her...That shows she will always be there for him... The Pot shows the rejuvenation of his dreams and future full of hopes.

Pondering connected dots:Here comes Khushi's unique HEART which makes her unique.Besides all the pain and humiliations she went through during this marriage , and above all she is still alone fighting against Shyam and his predatory shadow over her in the same house..without Arnav's  Proper Protection and companionship...HER HEART is still caring about his comfort,"humain laga keh aapko inki yaad aye tou.."..She didn't forget his companion...so he won't feel alone while she was having no one to talk too.

Love the parallel scene of Plants ...here Khushi is filling gaps through plant and over there Anjali is increasing em...

Very thoughtful take indeed.
Loved all the lines in blue.
My comments are in purple.
So many significant symbolism and connection made the review more interesting.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

EPISODE 232

Stepping into HEART...

"Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountain tops and moments in deep valleys of despair."..Rick Warren

Transformation of house settings needs cleaning and brushing off old dust and all . Same with transformation of a set classy mind which needs cleaning and brushing off dusty , bitter, old new  memories to face and see clearly the true and pure face of reality behind set norms.
Symbolism and connection with PONDERING DOTS: HP needs to clean Eternal Heaven [Poolside] which got filthy by Shyam's filthy acts over Arnav and Anjali,...don't forget Anjali was giving water to Arnav's plants while he ruined her attention with his presence and in return Anjali stops giving water to Arnav's plants and gives Shyam her undivided attention but beautiful thing is water blurred her vision and she couldn't see his hiding acts of slippery soup and the mark of the unborn key...Key mark is the unborn child...Future indication, Anjali does have a blind fold will be taking Shyam's side  even after his revelation and he will use this child to hold his dream. BUT in the beginning she washed his sins as she always does but at the end she helped him by closing her eyes. Interesting

This scene also refers how Arnav did sabotage his love and all for saving her martial life but here Anjali is shown self centerd in this case.Shyam's muddy hands near her face means soon she will be out of this mess because of Krishna.[Krishna ate mud once but mother Yashoda didn't believe it so he opened his mouth as a proof showing whole universe within along with Gana mudra[wisdom} in one hand and all the staff in other]

REMEMBER:It was Shyam who wrote on the mirror when Arnav and Khushi were walking in the same direction but not towards each other.She was walking backward as Arnav was stepping towards her.

But now they are walking towards each other [mirror reflection Epi 231], Big difference.

Arnav comes home and his heart skips a beat or two seeing her bag in front of him.She comes and after being inquired in aguish yet concerned voice, tells him that she is leaving for her "Mayka"...[reminding me the song..."main mayke chali jaoongi tum dekhte rahio.."]...

He declares her she is not going anywhere for next 6 months.[Over there Buaji says he is 6 feet tall guy we need a higher ceiling ...meaning we need things according to his status] BUT the # 6 is in the picture , it means Arnav will find out the BIGGEST secret of Shyam and how he dodged Guptas and Khushi will find the answer of her question.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He is going to remind her this contact again after kidnapping when she will be ready to leave him for Anjali's sake.

Arnav momentously and forcefully refuse their ideas. But Naniji and Anjali convince him and reminds him how Khushi has left everything for him.A guilt which never left him since the first day how forcefully he has crushed her dreams.He can't forget her drilling him over her rights of Sindoor and mangalsutre.His expression delivers a lot of  emotions . He agrees and decides to leave tomorrow .

Khushi is the girl whom he just wanted to hate, destroy and punish within six months contract which was only the intricacy and entangled condition not only for him but also for her too. The relationship which he claimed will have no name from his side "patni ka darja nahin doonga"[I won't accept you my wife]... today he is not even shirking or thinking of denying any willing and demanding responsibilities towards it and anything which is associated with it. That shows how this relation is slowly weakening his defenses against the very same girl and he is accepting her.He came so far with it. He is the one who on "pag phere" had left her alone but today Destiny is bringing him to the same doors with his wife and he has surprisingly no  qualms, reluctance or objection  about it!!!

When he closes the door and turns, there is no annoyance ,no hesitation, no regret, no questions on why she made that decision without telling him because Naniji's words had made him see through "yeh bhi to apna ghar chod ke yaahan aayi hai" [After all she came after leaving her home to be with you]... and the guilt within that he had gratuitously made her go through on the wedding night and all reels through him... and this is where his journey begins "guilt and knowing that what she went through"... He is agreed with all the norms without making a big fuss about it.

Love how you describe the complete acceptance Arnav had to accompany his wife.

But the moment Khushi opens her mouth for her swami, his finger on his lips arouses her abrupt heartbeat and shivers her through her spine  while answering him meekly her lips rubs his finger which arouses him and instantly his anger takes the place of desires .Both can't remove their gazes off of each other or step back from each other. How cute was this their comfort level. yes the surprise is evident yet neither is uncomfortable.. ❤️❤️ although I must say Khushi was taken aback with the emotions that erupted within her.. before ASR realized why his active wife was so quiet all of the sudden..The touch of love is springing colors in ther visage regardless of pain and hate. Love is blooming in their heart, in their eyes and the irritating fight is resting their defenses.Now if she wants him to accept that love which is in his heart and touch those emotions which he is hiding beneath that Touch...He is becoming weak and losing his senses in front of her innocence.

Pause here: When Anjali intervenes and informs him that  he has to balance the relationships in between families after marriage..Arnav  agrees to do so ...Here is the hint of future that Arnav   will  always respect and dignify the relationship between  Raizada's and Gupta's formed even in future ..He will do it because his heart is in it.This shows this 6 months are going to be diminished permanently from his mind. Yes the best part about Arnav is no one can really force him to do anything. When he does it he does it with his whole heart and conviction.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later when Dadi takes oath of degrading Guptas , he commands her to bow down.

Same after Khushi's revelation of declaring him the best pati to her Amma , his hand holds her hand permanently as a promise, he will never let her go!!!

Buaji's words"aisa keh toofan ane wala hai..." [it seems a storm is arriving...] ..shows how the truth will explode and bring some tremors in Arnav and Khushi's life.Garima's arranging chairs shows how Arnav will have acumen awareness of all the things and we will see those during Preeto wedding.But The storm word refers to the truth of SHyam, but half truth which is no less than a storm itself. Buaji's brilliant sense...- "Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" meaning "[ changing positions doesn't solve any problem but thinking beyond ability helps seeing you the truth"{I will come to it tomorrow in 233]

I just adored the dialogues and ASR's expressions today.. the arch of his eyebrow as he noticed Khushi crying like a baby at the thought of leaving his family behind.. and his automatic solution which was perfect for him.. no need to go at all.. truly he should know better by now KKG is not one to back down. ASR at his sensible best. Yet I also think he was taking every opportunity to stop the trip not because of dislike but just nervousness.

This shows how an orphan makes home behind smiles and that is a real treasure for them and  who knows more than Khushi...

Both leave  Raizada to Guptas ... Khushi is returning back to her roots, her home , her comfort zone but Arnav is amateur and neophyte for upcoming battlefield.He is being warned by Mamiji and gifted by her a special meds to deal with his ill thoughts ..."Arnav bitwa backward nahin...forward upar nahin...neeche.."..[Instead of looking backward , see forward and always look down ]...same as Buaji's dialogue...""Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain"...Both hinting for him to move forward by thinking with a different way to see the truth... very nice description. Khushi must be feeling so light today.. Indeed aaj mausam hai suhana..

Very creative collage ⭐️

Pause here: Here is a pure heart of Khushi which Arnav is always wrong about and thinks as her act and is unable to understand .This is a pure Heart vs mind scene.Khushi loves everyone with her genuine heart and having hard time leaving her new relations but again this boy made me sad how no one gives him love or hug and he doesn't even ask for.I did not think of this. So sad faiqa. He is "Giver"[I love that book]...Gupta track was planted to make him understand their way of living and difficulties towards life which made them hide all of Shyam's fiasco from Raizadas.Also after knowing Guptas he will understand Khushi and her acts which made him think wrong about her.Arnav's visit will connect him with emotions, the values of relationships and how these are underlying in Gupta family and how they practice it. This is the only way he will come out of Class[Aukat] and after seeing their Pure heart and Pure Love which they don't hesitate to show or practice with everyone equally...BUT above all it will make him understand how Khushi's innocence and purity of heart is like this very everyone , Happyji, ppl in her community because as he saw her being free with NK and all has made him think her as a " bad character' though he will say that all on the bridge " after getting such a nice upbringing...you have no character" but her words...smack his thinking..." if u think about me like that then u don't deserve any explanation from my side except silence..."He will put two and two together later when he goes away from her, when she is not with him... I think a point will come when his heart will tell his mind no proof..no reasons are needed.. love just knows the truth.. "baat sach ya jhooth ki nai.. vishwas ki hai"

"Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love." - Paulo Coelho [Thnx to shara's gift, I read "Zahir"] Amazingingly sweet quote faiqa ⭐️ I haven't read it. Am tempted now to read it.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later she leaves by lying to Raizadas for Anjali and Arnav takes her to Buaji's house and sings "aaj mausum hai suhana"

The sweet journey ,where he gets uneasy by extra unseen and unheard attention and anticipation conveyed through Buaji's phone call, Khushi's endless and non-stop chatting and singing which he is very much into that moment. It seems he went back to old times where he used to go for vacation with his mother and sister to his Naniji's house.His soul is playing freely and he is liking it being light and free. Yes I felt this too. the light atmosphere. no image to live upto...just enjoying in the moment

They were recounting and retracing each of their car journeys together so far in a fun loving way with mild smiles. These shadows of old times where each time he  asked her to leave "get out" when he couldn't handle the effect and seeping love of her in his armored shell  which some how she had the key not only to open it but also had a courage to live in it too.

The moment He tries the same to throw her out, she entangles him in his own web, then a realization wears the cloak of acceptance. Today he proves it to her and made her belief stronger than ever, things are changing and you are here to stay for forever, each time you will try to "step out" of this relation without a fight or complaint... i'll "hold you back"... He is losing all the reasons against this lost battle. His gestures made her ecstatic "This sweet journey with you with all of your attention is must to keep" All he was showing her his surrender against her Love, "Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too. Love what you write Faiqa ❤️ .. when you are willing to go I will hold you back..

Pause here: Green Signal...meaning Arnav is entering the real chess game of Shyam where he will find out how Shyam actually used these pawns to reach to his Queen., He has arrived at Lakshminagar, the true battle zone of Shyam where all of his game plan started...The King is here with his sword of vanquishing evil for Hamesha...

One thing is clear if she is unaware of the reason of this marriage , he is unaware of Khushi-Shyam true equation and Guptas's conditions associated with it.Both with different agendas yet same destination have arrived to find their answers.Arnav and Khushi descends from the SUV ..Khushi is surrounded by her well wishers while Arnav unloads the luggage with great annoyance and astonishment"Yahan ghar basana hai..." ..another hint that this ghar bas keh rahega...BUT his surprise was unable to hide that  Khushi has  brought with her a part of his world... A moment of pleasure at her kindness ..Since first time till now this was the most sweetest journey ever. Lets go back to the beginning of this journey where the first thing that Khushi had seen of this man behind the mask of ASR, was his love for plants. The day when she had come to give him the files at RM first time in his presence... That was her first glimpse of Arnav and she has always respected that "virtue" of his and that was the first thing she did by "selling her bangles to buy him plants on Lavanya's behalf"... a selfless and an innocent act which got the desired and deep effect on him that day...

Here is Anjali's words which are seeping in her "aap khulke pyar karaingi to Chotey apne saamne eik deewar khadi kar lainge... aap ko unke hi tareeke se pyar jatana hoga" [If u will show your love openly, Chote will stand a wall in between... u have to make him the touch of Love in his own way] - Khushi never took notice of the words before when Anjali gave a glimpse of Arnav and showed her the window to look at him at different angle, but that's what happened today, unintentionally a small gesture of her love according to his way which touched him, made him feel cared, loved, felt and above all needed and center of her attention. He reflects All that gratitude through  eyes... by resting his defenses again... The touch which made both shaky the day one in Sheesh Mahal is shaping their heart to feel it, to indulge in it and to set free themselves to embrace it. Beautifully written 👏

"There's not a single passing day that I don't think of you. In my heart you will forever stay as long as you love me too." Unknown

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi. very sweet

Symbolism and connection:Khushi willingly wants to hold onto the pot when Arnav wants to put it back in the trunk.He willingly but shyly gives it to her...That shows she will always be there for him... The Pot shows the rejuvenation of his dreams and future full of hopes. Yes Barun portrayed a shy smile.. Arnav is not used to this display of affection from anyone except maybe di. yet this time he accepts it because he knows Khushi is sincere in the gesture also there is nothing in r .

Pondering connected dots:Here comes Khushi's unique HEART which makes her unique.Besides all the pain and humiliations she went through during this marriage , and above all she is still alone fighting against Shyam and his predatory shadow over her in the same house..without Arnav's  Proper Protection and companionship...HER HEART is still caring about his comfort,"humain laga keh aapko inki yaad aye tou.."..She didn't forget his companion...so he won't feel alone while she was having no one to talk too. When you are with the one you love everything becomes a bit more bearable. Khushi's heart knows that instinctively. That is why she can remain chirpy upbeat happy so easily.

Love the parallel scene of Plants ...here Khushi is filling gaps through plant and over there Anjali is increasing em...

Loved your take Faiqa. Simple sweet and full of love.. fantastic! All the scenes in this episode had a different flavor and you conveyed it all.. Your amazing collages add to each thought. You are right Barun with all his confused expressions was a delight to watch. And add to that the news of his new movie! Your description of Arnav willing without any anger or resistance to fulfill his duty as a son-in-law today and the SUV ride are my absolute favourite 👏 . Thanks a lot for this write up. Perfect start to my weekend! 

I have some comments above as well.
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 232

Stepping into HEART...

Symbolism and connection with PONDERING DOTS: HP needs to clean Eternal Heaven [Poolside] which got filthy by Shyam's filthy acts over Arnav and Anjali,...don't forget Anjali was giving water to Arnav's plants while he ruined her attention with his presence and in return Anjali stops giving water to Arnav's plants and gives Shyam her undivided attention but beautiful thing is water blurred her vision and she couldn't see his hiding acts of slippery soup and the mark of the unborn key...Key mark is the unborn child...Future indication, Anjali does have a blind fold will be taking Shyam's side  even after his revelation and he will use this child to hold his dream. BUT in the beginning she washed his sins as she always does but at the end she helped him by closing her eyes.

The underline lines above are awesome. Loved your take of water, mud, Shyam and it's effects on the siblings lives. Yes soon Anjali and Arnav will be out of the mess Shyam created in their live when the real picture and true face will clearly be see out of illusion. 

Arnav comes home and his heart skips a beat or two seeing her bag in front of him.She comes and after being inquired in aguish yet concerned voice, tells him that she is leaving for her "Mayka"...[reminding me the song..."main mayke chali jaoongi tum dekhte rahio.."]...👏

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He is going to remind her this contract again after kidnapping when she will be ready to leave him for Anjali's sake.

But the moment Khushi opens her mouth for her swami, his finger on his lips arouses her abrupt heartbeat and shivers her through her spine  while answering him meekly her lips rubs his finger which arouses him and instantly his anger takes the place of desires .Both can't remove their gazes off of each other or step back from each other. How cute was this their comfort level. yes the surprise is evident yet neither is uncomfortable.. although I must say Khushi was taken aback with the emotions that erupted within her.. before ASR realized why his active wife was so quiet all of the sudden..The touch of love is springing colors in ther visage regardless of pain and hate. Love is blooming in their heart, in their eyes and the irritating fight is resting their defenses.Now if she wants him to accept that love which is in his heart and touch those emotions which he is hiding beneath that Touch...He is becoming weak and losing his senses in front of her innocence.

Lovely description of the lips scene. With in a moment desire take place of anger in Arnav's eyes, all what was needed a one touch. Their relation is getting better and they are adjusting despite the fact that their marriage is sham an temper pray. The comfort level is surely increase between them an that's why Arnav will accept to share bed with Khushi later without showing my reluctance. He is becoming weak because his heart is getting out of his control.

Awesome gif 👏 👏 👏

Pause here: When Anjali intervenes and informs him that  he has to balance the relationships in between families after marriage..Arnav  agrees to do so ...Here is the hint of future that Arnav   will  always respect and dignify the relationship between  Raizada's and Gupta's formed even in future ..He will do it because his heart is in it.This shows this 6 months are going to be diminished permanently from his mind.

Buaji's words"aisa keh toofan ane wala hai..." [it seems a storm is arriving...] ..shows how the truth will explode and bring some tremors in Arnav and Khushi's life.Garima's arranging chairs shows how Arnav will have acumen awareness of all the things and we will see those during Preeto wedding.But The storm word refers to the truth of SHyam, but half truth which is no less than a storm itself. Buaji's brilliant sense...- "Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" meaning "[ changing positions doesn't solve any problem but thinking beyond ability helps seeing you the truth"{I will come to it tomorrow in 233]

I just adored the dialogues and ASR's expressions today.. the arch of his eyebrow as he noticed Khushi crying like a baby at the thought of leaving his family behind.. and his automatic solution which was perfect for him.. no need to go at all.. truly he should know better by now KKG is not one to back down. 

Both leave  Raizada to Guptas ... Khushi is returning back to her roots, her home , her comfort zone but Arnav is amateur and neophyte for upcoming battlefield.He is being warned by Mamiji and gifted by her a special meds to deal with his ill thoughts ..."Arnav bitwa backward nahin...forward upar nahin...neeche.."..[Instead of looking backward , see forward and always look down ]...same as Buaji's dialogue...""Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain"...Both hinting for him to move forward by thinking with a different way to see the truth...

He is stepping into his crazy wife world and there he will have to face the bitter truth. Love the connection of buaji and mamiji dialogue which is a advice for his future. He was always told to look forward and he always said that he is doing so but still his heart and mind is confuse and present in the bitter and harsh realities of past.

Pause here: Here is a pure heart of Khushi which Arnav is always wrong about and thinks as her act and is unable to understand .This is a pure Heart vs mind scene.Khushi loves everyone with her genuine heart and having hard time leaving her new relations but again this boy made me sad how no one gives him love or hug and he doesn't even ask for.He is "Giver"[I love that book]...Gupta track was planted to make him understand their way of living and difficulties towards life which made them hide all of Shyam's fiasco from Raizadas.Also after knowing Guptas he will understand Khushi and her acts which made him think wrong about her.Arnav's visit will connect him with emotions, the values of relationships and how these are underlying in Gupta family and how they practice it. This is the only way he will come out of Class[Aukat] and after seeing their Pure heart and Pure Love which they don't hesitate to show or practice with everyone equally...BUT above all it will make him understand how Khushi's innocence and purity of heart is like this very everyone , Happyji, ppl in her community because as he saw her being free with NK and all has made him think her as a " bad character' though he will say that all on the bridge " after getting such a nice upbringing...you have no character" but her words...smack his thinking..." if u think about me like that then u don't deserve any explanation from my side except silence..."He will put two and two together later when he goes away from her, when she is not with him...

Fantastic writeup. Arnav while living in Gupta house will see real Khushi and her innocent heart who just know one thing that is how to other happy and keep them away from sadness. This chance will help him understanding their notions and mentality they hold for life and it's issues. More than that he will see Khushi who treats everyone equally just like she do in RM where she behave same with Everyone, be it Anjali, nani or house help HP. But still he fails to capture and comprehend the real truth and called her characterless girl and Khushi was right to say that even after spending a week in her family with her, watching their life very closely he stills thinks so cheap about her then no other words or facts could satisfy him. 

"Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love." - Paulo Coelho [Thnx to shara's gift, I read "Zahir"]

The sweet journey ,where he gets uneasy by extra unseen and unheard attention and anticipation conveyed through Buaji's phone call, Khushi's endless and non-stop chatting and singing which he is very much into that moment. It seems he went back to old times where he used to go for vacation with his mother and sister to his Naniji's house.His soul is playing freely and he is liking it being light and free.

The moment He tries the same to throw her out, she entangles him in his own web, then a realization wears the cloak of acceptance. Today he proves it to her and made her belief stronger than ever, things are changing and you are here to stay for forever, each time you will try to "step out" of this relation without a fight or complaint... i'll "hold you back"... He is losing all the reasons against this lost battle. His gestures made her ecstatic "This sweet journey with you with all of your attention is must to keep" All he was showing her his surrender against her Love, "Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too.👏 👏 👏

Here is Anjali's words which are seeping in her "aap khulke pyar karaingi to Chotey apne saamne eik deewar khadi kar lainge... aap ko unke hi tareeke se pyar jatana hoga" [If u will show your love openly, Chote will stand a wall in between... u have to make him the touch of Love in his own way] - Khushi never took notice of the words before when Anjali gave a glimpse of Arnav and showed her the window to look at him at different angle, but that's what happened today, unintentionally a small gesture of her love according to his way which touched him, made him feel cared, loved, felt and above all needed and center of her attention. He reflects All that gratitude through  eyes... by resting his defenses again... The touch which made both shaky the day one in Sheesh Mahal is shaping their heart to feel it, to indulge in it and to set free themselves to embrace it.

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi.

Symbolism and connection:Khushi willingly wants to hold onto the pot when Arnav wants to put it back in the trunk.He willingly but shyly gives it to her...That shows she will always be there for him... The Pot shows the rejuvenation of his dreams and future full of hopes.

Pondering connected dots:Here comes Khushi's unique HEART which makes her unique.Besides all the pain and humiliations she went through during this marriage , and above all she is still alone fighting against Shyam and his predatory shadow over her in the same house..without Arnav's  Proper Protection and companionship...HER HEART is still caring about his comfort,"humain laga keh aapko inki yaad aye tou.."..She didn't forget his companion...so he won't feel alone while she was having no one to talk too.

Fantastic analysis, it's stupendous. 👏 👏 👏
Love the connection of water with Shyam, Anjali and Arnav. Shyam is quitely advancing to take a big step crossing all the limits as his final blow in the sibling lives but fate on the other hand is planning the victims of his deceit to gather up their courage and see the real truth which will end Shyam's plans in failure. 
Love the lips edit. 
Rest of the comments are up. 
Can't wait to read the analysis of rest of Gupta house episode.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

indu,

sorry, must ramble.

i was one of those who was blown away by the husky desperate voice and the khushi, i love you... it was really interesting how they used it to show they have reached that level of "reading" and "decoding" each other as lovers only can... there is this messaging thing between people who are very close to each other and the lines are open when your heart mind being are in tune, open... i am sure you know what i am talking about... you sense things. khushi "read" that i love you at all its levels i think... her tear sprang out instantly and flowed, her heart filled, she was submerged top to toe in joy... if you ask me, this too is a moment of consummation, that hit in the heart at the core of it, that connecting, that bursting out of something from within.

afterward, that memorable walk from di's room. when it first aired i remember writing it was as though a girl grew up into a woman in that one walk... then she had her escape into fantasy yearning for him, a pearl string and a message in it... he on the other hand, knew exactly what she was doing, he knew, she cried... he even knew why... so so beautiful...

despite all the thrill and longing and deep joy and a thousand other emotions though, khushi also read something is not quite right. he is in trouble. her instincts had picked on that, from his voice, his words, the whole thing. telepathy was already at work... heightend further by an indescribable longing.

the thing with ipk is that consciously or unconsciously they had tied it all so perfectly... the many confessions of love you speak of which she had also sensed, because they were somehow in tune with each other from a very early stage... they all culminated in this stated declaration of the emotion but it got understood at many levels, because a sunday afternoon in a storeroom had happened, because a girl had sat in a closet, hot tea had been thrown, a missed kiss had said more than hitting target often does, a sentence about faraq had never been completed... oh and so many other ways a feeling had told of itself...

i wonder at times do the creatives even know what they created or did everything get a bit lost in the petty squabbles of everyday life.

I didn't feel like saying anything since last night indi.. I was just reading.. and reading.. getting immersed in the rich emotion.. going back and forth to watching that scene.. I never really rewatched any of the kidnapping esp the confession for the pathos that sad rabba ve leaves me in! Too much pain considering its supposedly his "last"!

His last wish.. to let her know ... his most guarded secret.. and she instantly knew what all that hurt, anger, anguish was about.. where it all stemmed from.. almost ever since they met. churning out a precious pearl after painstakingly crossing the ocean.. 

indeed consummation, girl instantly grew into a woman.. you hit a crescendo .. how it feels NOT have him around when that finally happened.. she had no place to go, pour that one lone tear

The creative most certainly didn't know what they created.. a Hulk.. Frankenstein.. accidental creations.. or those two artists who made this look painfully real.. ek aur tho bantha hain..barun and sanaya..you two coming together.. not for the sake of the crazy fan typing this but for all the complementarity in your profiles, skills, artistry almost like wizardry. asking for too much??. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

yes, indu,

ek aur toh banta hi hai. and for those reasons you list. they are a classic jodi and better than any i have seen.

did you see that nozzle of a revolver pointing at him, and what exactly was he doing with his eyes, his voice, his lips... and her hand on the receiver, her face slowly crumpling... in the silence you could feel the love and it was extraordinary.

in a tackily produced tv show.

i can feel my insides give way even thinking of it.

indu, i do hope to see these two together again.