Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 232

Stepping into HEART...

"Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountain tops and moments in deep valleys of despair."..Rick Warren

Transformation of house settings needs cleaning and brushing off old dust and all . Same with transformation of a set classy mind which needs cleaning and brushing off dusty , bitter, old new  memories to face and see clearly the true and pure face of reality behind set norms.
Symbolism and connection with PONDERING DOTS: HP needs to clean Eternal Heaven [Poolside] which got filthy by Shyam's filthy acts over Arnav and Anjali,...don't forget Anjali was giving water to Arnav's plants while he ruined her attention with his presence and in return Anjali stops giving water to Arnav's plants and gives Shyam her undivided attention but beautiful thing is water blurred her vision and she couldn't see his hiding acts of slippery soup and the mark of the unborn key...Key mark is the unborn child...Future indication, Anjali does have a blind fold will be taking Shyam's side  even after his revelation and he will use this child to hold his dream. BUT in the beginning she washed his sins as she always does but at the end she helped him by closing her eyes.

This scene also refers how Arnav did sabotage his love and all for saving her martial life but here Anjali is shown self centerd in this case.Shyam's muddy hands near her face means soon she will be out of this mess because of Krishna.[Krishna ate mud once but mother Yashoda didn't believe it so he opened his mouth as a proof showing whole universe within along with Gana mudra[wisdom} in one hand and all the staff in other]

REMEMBER:It was Shyam who wrote on the mirror when Arnav and Khushi were walking in the same direction but not towards each other.She was walking backward as Arnav was stepping towards her.

But now they are walking towards each other [mirror reflection Epi 231], Big difference.

Arnav comes home and his heart skips a beat or two seeing her bag in front of him.She comes and after being inquired in aguish yet concerned voice, tells him that she is leaving for her "Mayka"...[reminding me the song..."main mayke chali jaoongi tum dekhte rahio.."]...

He declares her she is not going anywhere for next 6 months.[Over there Buaji says he is 6 feet tall guy we need a higher ceiling ...meaning we need things according to his status] BUT the # 6 is in the picture , it means Arnav will find out the BIGGEST secret of Shyam and how he dodged Guptas and Khushi will find the answer of her question.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He is going to remind her this contact again after kidnapping when she will be ready to leave him for Anjali's sake.

Arnav momentously and forcefully refuse their ideas. But Naniji and Anjali convince him and reminds him how Khushi has left everything for him.A guilt which never left him since the first day how forcefully he has crushed her dreams.He can't forget her drilling him over her rights of Sindoor and mangalsutre.His expression delivers a lot of  emotions . He agrees and decides to leave tomorrow .

Khushi is the girl whom he just wanted to hate, destroy and punish within six months contract which was only the intricacy and entangled condition not only for him but also for her too. The relationship which he claimed will have no name from his side "patni ka darja nahin doonga"[I won't accept you my wife]... today he is not even shirking or thinking of denying any willing and demanding responsibilities towards it and anything which is associated with it. That shows how this relation is slowly weakening his defenses against the very same girl and he is accepting her.He came so far with it. He is the one who on "pag phere" had left her alone but today Destiny is bringing him to the same doors with his wife and he has surprisingly no  qualms, reluctance or objection  about it!!!

When he closes the door and turns, there is no annoyance ,no hesitation, no regret, no questions on why she made that decision without telling him because Naniji's words had made him see through "yeh bhi to apna ghar chod ke yaahan aayi hai" [After all she came after leaving her home to be with you]... and the guilt within that he had gratuitously made her go through on the wedding night and all reels through him... and this is where his journey begins "guilt and knowing that what she went through"... He is agreed with all the norms without making a big fuss about it.

But the moment Khushi opens her mouth for her swami, his finger on his lips arouses her abrupt heartbeat and shivers her through her spine  while answering him meekly her lips rubs his finger which arouses him and instantly his anger takes the place of desires .Both can't remove their gazes off of each other or step back from each other. How cute was this their comfort level. yes the surprise is evident yet neither is uncomfortable.. although I must say Khushi was taken aback with the emotions that erupted within her.. before ASR realized why his active wife was so quiet all of the sudden..The touch of love is springing colors in ther visage regardless of pain and hate. Love is blooming in their heart, in their eyes and the irritating fight is resting their defenses.Now if she wants him to accept that love which is in his heart and touch those emotions which he is hiding beneath that Touch...He is becoming weak and losing his senses in front of her innocence.

Pause here: When Anjali intervenes and informs him that  he has to balance the relationships in between families after marriage..Arnav  agrees to do so ...Here is the hint of future that Arnav   will  always respect and dignify the relationship between  Raizada's and Gupta's formed even in future ..He will do it because his heart is in it.This shows this 6 months are going to be diminished permanently from his mind.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later when Dadi takes oath of degrading Guptas , he commands her to bow down.

Same after Khushi's revelation of declaring him the best pati to her Amma , his hand holds her hand permanently as a promise, he will never let her go!!!

Buaji's words"aisa keh toofan ane wala hai..." [it seems a storm is arriving...] ..shows how the truth will explode and bring some tremors in Arnav and Khushi's life.Garima's arranging chairs shows how Arnav will have acumen awareness of all the things and we will see those during Preeto wedding.But The storm word refers to the truth of SHyam, but half truth which is no less than a storm itself. Buaji's brilliant sense...- "Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" meaning "[ changing positions doesn't solve any problem but thinking beyond ability helps seeing you the truth"{I will come to it tomorrow in 233]

I just adored the dialogues and ASR's expressions today.. the arch of his eyebrow as he noticed Khushi crying like a baby at the thought of leaving his family behind.. and his automatic solution which was perfect for him.. no need to go at all.. truly he should know better by now KKG is not one to back down. 

This shows how an orphan makes home behind smiles and that is a real treasure for them and  who knows more than Khushi...

Both leave  Raizada to Guptas ... Khushi is returning back to her roots, her home , her comfort zone but Arnav is amateur and neophyte for upcoming battlefield.He is being warned by Mamiji and gifted by her a special meds to deal with his ill thoughts ..."Arnav bitwa backward nahin...forward upar nahin...neeche.."..[Instead of looking backward , see forward and always look down ]...same as Buaji's dialogue...""Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain"...Both hinting for him to move forward by thinking with a different way to see the truth...

Pause here: Here is a pure heart of Khushi which Arnav is always wrong about and thinks as her act and is unable to understand .This is a pure Heart vs mind scene.Khushi loves everyone with her genuine heart and having hard time leaving her new relations but again this boy made me sad how no one gives him love or hug and he doesn't even ask for.He is "Giver"[I love that book]...Gupta track was planted to make him understand their way of living and difficulties towards life which made them hide all of Shyam's fiasco from Raizadas.Also after knowing Guptas he will understand Khushi and her acts which made him think wrong about her.Arnav's visit will connect him with emotions, the values of relationships and how these are underlying in Gupta family and how they practice it. This is the only way he will come out of Class[Aukat] and after seeing their Pure heart and Pure Love which they don't hesitate to show or practice with everyone equally...BUT above all it will make him understand how Khushi's innocence and purity of heart is like this very everyone , Happyji, ppl in her community because as he saw her being free with NK and all has made him think her as a " bad character' though he will say that all on the bridge " after getting such a nice upbringing...you have no character" but her words...smack his thinking..." if u think about me like that then u don't deserve any explanation from my side except silence..."He will put two and two together later when he goes away from her, when she is not with him...

"Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love." - Paulo Coelho [Thnx to shara's gift, I read "Zahir"]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later she leaves by lying to Raizadas for Anjali and Arnav takes her to Buaji's house and sings "aaj mausum hai suhana"

The sweet journey ,where he gets uneasy by extra unseen and unheard attention and anticipation conveyed through Buaji's phone call, Khushi's endless and non-stop chatting and singing which he is very much into that moment. It seems he went back to old times where he used to go for vacation with his mother and sister to his Naniji's house.His soul is playing freely and he is liking it being light and free.

They were recounting and retracing each of their car journeys together so far in a fun loving way with mild smiles. These shadows of old times where each time he  asked her to leave "get out" when he couldn't handle the effect and seeping love of her in his armored shell  which some how she had the key not only to open it but also had a courage to live in it too.

The moment He tries the same to throw her out, she entangles him in his own web, then a realization wears the cloak of acceptance. Today he proves it to her and made her belief stronger than ever, things are changing and you are here to stay for forever, each time you will try to "step out" of this relation without a fight or complaint... i'll "hold you back"... He is losing all the reasons against this lost battle. His gestures made her ecstatic "This sweet journey with you with all of your attention is must to keep" All he was showing her his surrender against her Love, "Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too.

Pause here: Green Signal...meaning Arnav is entering the real chess game of Shyam where he will find out how Shyam actually used these pawns to reach to his Queen., He has arrived at Lakshminagar, the true battle zone of Shyam where all of his game plan started...The King is here with his sword of vanquishing evil for Hamesha...

One thing is clear if she is unaware of the reason of this marriage , he is unaware of Khushi-Shyam true equation and Guptas's conditions associated with it.

Both with different agendas yet same destination have arrived to find their answers.Arnav and Khushi descends from the SUV ..Khushi is surrounded by her well wishers while Arnav unloads the luggage with great annoyance and astonishment"Yahan ghar basana hai..." ..another hint that this ghar bas keh rahega...BUT his surprise was unable to hide that  Khushi has  brought with her a part of his world... A moment of pleasure at her kindness ..Since first time till now this was the most sweetest journey ever. Lets go back to the beginning of this journey where the first thing that Khushi had seen of this man behind the mask of ASR, was his love for plants. The day when she had come to give him the files at RM first time in his presence... That was her first glimpse of Arnav and she has always respected that "virtue" of his and that was the first thing she did by "selling her bangles to buy him plants on Lavanya's behalf"... a selfless and an innocent act which got the desired and deep effect on him that day...

Here is Anjali's words which are seeping in her "aap khulke pyar karaingi to Chotey apne saamne eik deewar khadi kar lainge... aap ko unke hi tareeke se pyar jatana hoga" [If u will show your love openly, Chote will stand a wall in between... u have to make him the touch of Love in his own way] - Khushi never took notice of the words before when Anjali gave a glimpse of Arnav and showed her the window to look at him at different angle, but that's what happened today, unintentionally a small gesture of her love according to his way which touched him, made him feel cared, loved, felt and above all needed and center of her attention. He reflects All that gratitude through  eyes... by resting his defenses again... The touch which made both shaky the day one in Sheesh Mahal is shaping their heart to feel it, to indulge in it and to set free themselves to embrace it.

"There's not a single passing day that I don't think of you. In my heart you will forever stay as long as you love me too." Unknown

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi.

Symbolism and connection:Khushi willingly wants to hold onto the pot when Arnav wants to put it back in the trunk.He willingly but shyly gives it to her...That shows she will always be there for him... The Pot shows the rejuvenation of his dreams and future full of hopes.

Pondering connected dots:Here comes Khushi's unique HEART which makes her unique.Besides all the pain and humiliations she went through during this marriage , and above all she is still alone fighting against Shyam and his predatory shadow over her in the same house..without Arnav's  Proper Protection and companionship...HER HEART is still caring about his comfort,"humain laga keh aapko inki yaad aye tou.."..She didn't forget his companion...so he won't feel alone while she was having no one to talk too.

Love the parallel scene of Plants ...here Khushi is filling gaps through plant and over there Anjali is increasing em...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
All the talk of the orange juice made me go back to this day.. Did he wear this again?

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

^ Lovely edit up there aarwen!! 👍🏼
aarwen thumbnail
Thank you Katelyn and barun_gf 😊 ! Still learning.. trying things out..
Both looked so so so good in these episodes..
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
indu,

thanks for reading 231 and your thoughts. me miss "you serious"? you not serious i hope teehee. but yes, the girl who yells and screams after missed kiss is now sanka after forced marriage... strange. he is hopefully missing her fiery fighting. i loved that and i think that was another thing about her he liked, that she was not scared of him, she gave it right back... ohhho the aaap shut up.

about kali, she is worshipped on diwali night by bongs, we do not celebrate diwali as ram's return to ayodhya. for us it is kali puja and she is in that wild angry form, foot on shiv's chest. a month before that we celebrate durga puja, where she comes with her 4 kids, she has ten arms, each with a weapon, and she is seen piercing a speer through mahishasur... so mahishasurmardini. she is worshipped from the 6th to the 10th day of that shukla paksha of the month of poush (i am almost sure), this is called akal bodhan, she is a spring goddess who comes at a time not part of her usual routine, when ram prays to her to come and help him fight ravan... he won on the 10th day which is therefore vijaya dashami. i love the fact that ram's priest to invoke the goddess was his enemy ravan.Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aarwen, beautiful jooice edit. Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

aarwen, beautiful jooice edit.

My shatir dimag .. to get you to write the missing week.. 😉
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

Thnx Horizon,😊

Why chappals ? The ppl who read mine since from the beginning and thoroughly, they know I do whole epi and every character , every element and every angle and theme.Shyam is turning tables again after his scorpy days went on vacation.Now he is back...

I do analysis with totally different angle and I know at this point ppl are used to read in certain ways , some just read to those elements and  without connecting anything else from my pov and I know some ppl just want to discuss and read Arnav and Khushi but story of them is surrounded by a lot of things.Aukat is back because of this whole thing is about how they both are going to transform especially him...She will be more matured after Gupta track and he will  be more understandable towards her after all he has to live in that ghatiya place where HEART and LOVE is everything.

I love the part when he called he was in the office and she was in the kitchen , both places where their strengths are lying...He is excellent at that making deals and she is at cooking...Milk was in the picture meaning ...Mothers love is in the picture ...I am going to explain that in the next...

Thnx for liking the Billboard sign, he looks good over there.

[/QUOTE

Arshi, I do know that your writing encompasses every one and every thing. I was only joking abt the chappal as it seemed for a sec that the writer (you in this case) loved the one sitting at the top which is not the case that I know. Hence the boomeranged joke...

Shyam had many layers and was pertinent until Dec, Guptas came to know about him.  He had the same lukhnawi andaaz and zubani as Khushi. And he did look very level headed in many instances. but,  after dec he had kind of lost that edge and became almost crass. During the first watches, there was immense interest in what he did becos of a possibility of it leading to a big story. But it never did! So this time around it wasn't that appealing. I wish there was some one else acting in  solo or along with Shyam in that kidnap. Anyway it was what it was..
Loved that symbolism abt office and kitchen.. yes location, location their places of strength.. will look forward to your next. 
and thanks for reading my front page write up.
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

indu,

thanks for reading 231 and your thoughts. me miss "you serious"? you not serious i hope teehee. but yes, the girl who yells and screams after missed kiss is now sanka after forced marriage... strange. he is hopefully missing her fiery fighting. i loved that and i think that was another thing about her he liked, that she was not scared of him, she gave it right back... ohhho the aaap shut up.

about kali, she is worshipped on diwali night by bongs, we do not celebrate diwali as ram's return to ayodhya. for us it is kali puja and she is in that wild angry form, foot on shiv's chest. a month before that we celebrate durga puja, where she comes with her 4 kids, she has ten arms, each with a weapon, and she is seen piercing a speer through mahishasur... so mahishasurmardini. she is worshipped from the 6th to the 10th day of that shukla paksha of the month of poush (i am almost sure), this is called akal bodhan, she is a spring goddess who comes at a time not part of her usual routine, when ram prays to her to come and help him fight ravan... he won on the 10th day which is therefore vijaya dashami. i love the fact that ram's priest to invoke the goddess was his enemy ravan.

Thanks for the info shared indi. We celebrate Vijayadashami for Mahishasura mardanam and Diwali for Krishna's wife, Satya bhama decimating Narakasura.  I guess the import is the same, victory of good over evil.

Ravan is this ardent, staunch most disciplined Shiv devotee and a great musician. A separate book can be written for him.

Horizon thumbnail
AArwen, lovely collage, first time around a hint of smile.. a milestone in their relationship.  He did wear that again during that cleaning prior to Diwali.