Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
well for your kind information I did watch the episode and I saw how he got mad at anki for taking the dress from Saachi .. But I'm just saying tht he knows anki loved him and he should maintain the distanceOriginally posted by: MrsMalhotra
Looks like you only saw the precap and not the actually episode. One friendly advice...watch the episode and then form an opinion. 😆
lol I know but Dv oy belongs to Saachi ... I have seen his anger when Saachi was giving the dress to anki ...He will...have patience and its not that he colour coordinated with Anki ...lol
well for your kind information I did watch the episode and I saw how he got mad at anki for taking the dress from Saachi .. But I'm just saying tht he knows anki loved him and he should maintain the distance
I know exactly ... Ufff anki can't stand her anymore .. What kind of freind she is .. Ruining her best friends married lifeOriginally posted by: MrsMalhotra
How will he know yaar that that kamini will wear that dress at his party and act as if she is his wife?
I know exactly ... Ufff anki can't stand her anymore .. What kind of freind she is .. Ruining her best friends married life
Saach mein pagal hogaye hai dv ki pyar meinOriginally posted by: MrsMalhotra
Anki is not a friend but a selfish brat who didnt get what she wanted. Vishwas was a good friend who realized even before DV that he loves Saachi. Even others from DV's gang can see the obvious whereas Anki doesnt get the message even now.