I think so too .. What does she think of herself SeroiuslyOriginally posted by: aparna37
yaar, agree, cant tolerate anki wearing the dress brought by DV to Sanchi! But I think by chance it happened that both wore same color!!😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think so too .. What does she think of herself SeroiuslyOriginally posted by: aparna37
yaar, agree, cant tolerate anki wearing the dress brought by DV to Sanchi! But I think by chance it happened that both wore same color!!😕
I think so too .. What does she think of herself Seroiusly
..chameleon...dv ko dekhte hi rang badlo aur chipak lo...😆I think so too .. What does she think of herself Seroiusly
after watching the pre cap whats up with him dressing up same as anki? seroislyy kia hora hai yaar, i know she is his best friend but i want him to shut her mouth and say things in her face... 😡... don't like it at a lll