and comment is neccessary 
even tomatoes and onion too welcome please
suggest .
only if you can take out little time thanks 

Lovely Soni as I mentioned before...😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Faiqa Di I love your post and brilliant comparisons of all the events when Arnav and khushi took care of each other. I love this line "Indeed Love is caring for one you are angry with is really a TRUE Love..."  Truly they showed concern for each other putting aside their egos, pride, anger and pain which was hard for both but still they do it. Love your banner of "The Touch Of care." 

Hum app ke hai Kaun movie, yes the writers of IPK would be inspired a lot from this movie while penning down important scenes of the drama. I still watched this movie whenever it is shown on the TV. I was very young when I heard "jottey lo Piasay Do" song and because of that song I like this movie so much.  Khushi character was very similar to Nisha. I liked a lot Movie @IPK post. Many scenes were replica of the movie.

Javeria,❤️

Thank You😊

Happy that you enjoyed the "touch of care " and the edits .How complicated these two are, 
hate from heart and care from heart but still don't wanna accept the LOVE
How each time he was and is there for her in her need  and how each times somehow she took him out of his misery and they both not only know that but also acknowledge it but still...

HAHK is by Durga , and edited by Indi , I put it in my post as instructed, isn't that gorgeous.My fav
soni19sweet thumbnail
thanks arshi di 
happy birthday supriya 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 232

"nai di main nai de paungi kyunki main nai ja raha hun". There it is the wry die for sense of humour of ASR. "do aath din!" shocked disbelief apparent in the man. But di comes to the rescue as Khushi having laid out her trap waits for her innocent conspirators to do the work for her.  Di tries to explain "ye bhi toh apna ghar chorke aayi hai". And if not anything else Arnav must have understood this and agreed to do as told. Having done their good deed for the day nani and di head out leaving the sparring couple to themselves.. 
Khushi is a naughty chick. She already convinced the real people who can make ASR do anything, specially the most manipulative Anjali.

He shuts the door and before she can speak,"main chal ra hun ab mujhe is naam se mat bulana". The swagger at okayy? .Till now it was the fun music. But what does she do with the man's finger on her lips. Her heart stutters, perhaps goes on an overdrive. Stops breathing completely. Suave ASR still unaware of the dhak dhak he is causing or stopping, adds fuel to the fire. "Understood?" and the head tilt at exactly 30 degrees angle. I know for sure because I am literally leaning into the screen and measuring.😆 Khushi nods and just as suddenly his face is serious, something  tender,  like he understands the feelings arousing in him. Observes the reaction to his proximity in her, but he takes care to move away, not to push her. The wistful yearning in Khushi's wide sparkling eyes. Sanaya's expression was perfect while Barun's unfaltering gaze singes scorches. A simple touch and Khushi is left breathlessness.. taking deep breaths breaking out of the daze. What do you do when there is such an attraction between two people? How do you survive staying apart? Khushi did it with the slightly affected exaggerated with a  wide smile "ji buaji hum bol re hai hai", announcing their arrival the next day.
Just a gentle touch on her lips, made her heart rate haywire. His affect on her is too intense. really how do they survive apart. Loved your description.

In Laxminagar another sweet scene plays itself out. I feel like hugging Buaji and amma and rushing around helping them out. There are different kinds of love and this kind is also close to making my heart burst. Their naive excitement."6 foot ka aadmi hai chatt ooncha karo toh koi baat hai".. "damadji ka dimaag bahut garam hai". They know his vice and accept him for what he is. Shashi babua looked on with a faint smile at the choas and excitement that ensued. Garima is so cute. Cute a frivoulous word for a maa but I still feel like using it seeing her wide eyed look. I really like this actor. When we started off there was a different Garima. The writers didn't seem sure if she would be a bit strict step mom or more loving maa. But this Garima, who has a look of a frightened deer caught in the headlights yet is extremely wise, okay with whatever Arnav bitwa wants to call her and even dares to tease her son-in-law as we will see one lovely day, is definitely meant to be Khushi's amma.
I loved what you said about Garima. the first garima was a bit strict kind, but this Garima is really too cute. the way she talked in a bit suppressed voice was so adorable. Really Guptas love their son in law like their own son. there was no pretense in their love and care. Loved the bonding what built between Arnav and guptas during his stay in GH.

Khushi bids a tearful goodbye to the women of raizada mansion. She is already a part of their home. How our no nonsense man hates the melodrama while Khushi with all the filminess ingrained in her thrives on it. Love does strange things. A pragmatic cynic falls for a dramaqueen. "ha toh nai jate hai".. not leaving any stone unturned. Do i see a hint of nervousness in the new damadji? For him this glimpse of unease is equivalent to any other normal man drawing blood gnawing his finger nails in anxiety. 
khushi is really filmy.
he was nervous for sure, how would he adjust with them! But it was surprising that he agreed to stay there! 

Educating the unwordly Mr Raizada on the ways of the maternity home the well meaning mamiji intervenes. hahaha mamiji's fishing had me holding my sides. "mami mera latop..".. The mighty ASR is definitely nervous.. Mr Sobti doesn't need any more perfection but at the rate he is going Mr Raizada will also soon perfect this bewildered look of his.. hai re nand kishore in which direction is his carefully laid out dimag se socho hua planned life heading..

Buaji calls it parautha and Khushi said paratha. My dadiji says parautha and I always translate it to paratha while conveying the message to my husband. Something utterly real about the dialogues of IPK. Never do they fail. There is a certain shrugging away of the baggage of the worrisome past today. Arnav is bearing with all of Khushi's antics. And she is extra chirpy happy to be going home. Happy that she has managed to bring her husband along. After all how can sanka devi live a day without her laad governor. The famous talking all that loud is back. I bet he is immensely amused.
Oh yeah, he sure was amused. Later when things got fixed, he reminded her to sing that mausam hai suhana song.

A scene repeated numerous times in the past yet never acknowledged in such upbeat spirits."kee karke gari rukegi aur dhak karke dawaza khulega" ..Once he had left her this way before she reached the hospital to see her babuji lying lifeless. Her life turned upside down she had run into the arms of this same man. Not caring not thinking just embracing the feeling of security that he gave her.."Out" "phir se? aapne kuch soch ke hi " ... Everything is different today and even this cannot mar her happiness. And he plays along. It almost feels like the time they were lost in a jungle. no chot.. no chap gaya hai.. no nafrat. an air of annoyance cause he is ASR and a vivaciousness cause she is Khushi.. "maike jane ka hai bahana.." such a typical wifey sentiment.. and "sathi hai deewana" .. utterly completely definitely for you chirpy Khoosie..  what the what what the..👏👏👏

In Pride and Prejudice the proud aristrocrat hero Mr. Darcy never had any patience with the common people surrounding the heroine even though they may be her family. At most he could bring himself to be frostily civil. But Arnav bitwa is going to pleasantly surprise us all. In the process of settling in will also end up cracking a few jokes with his loud garrulous buaji and not mind his leg being pulled by the gentle loving amma.

Again the definite lightness in the air. People are standing gaping in front of Gupta house. Is it the white SUV or the handsome 6 foot guy in a suit? Aunties and behene I get it but uncles also? 😆hey devi maiiya did Arnavji just say "holy..." .. that is a first.. "yaha ghar basana hai kya?" If you knew about the bed then you would be all ready for it Arnav bitwa.. and the shut up.. uff.. that overwhelming velvety smooth intimacy.. 

He picked up that plant and for a second I braced my self to more Sankaness but Sanaya's expression already adds sincerity to the tone. I didn't need the music to tell me this wasn't a joke. Minute gestures of thoughtfulness evoke the strongest permanent feelings of love. Arnavji can feel it. He accepted the gesture. Proof enough was the almost invisible but surely there smile that played on his lips. Khushi had always understood his connection with his plants. The first time she saw him with it she realized the rakshas had a gentle side to him.Then to straighten out things with Lavanya the plants were bought to play cupid. No wonder months later he would lead her into his ma's garden to make her part of his deepest secrets. Back in the present the piano has decided it needed to play a harmony of its own and the other instruments have joined in eager to not be left behind. Their music forming a veil of love over the shy girl and bashful boy who stood enchanted across from each other. Unaware of the prying curious eyes of Lakshmi Nagar a brief moment in time when the noise has turned off and only the melody dances in reckless abandon .
Beautifully said. 
Loved Khushi's thoughtfulness to bring the plants. It sure touched him. That Lavanya's plant thing still bothers me. ASR never came to know that Khushi sold her mom's bangles to buy those plant. If he would've known he would never called her a gold digger.
Uff what a nosy neighbors. While I watched the episode with my mom, she said it happens back home.

Bubbly taking the soap.. hehehe pun intended .. Shyam and Anjali do an uncanny spine chilling imitation of steps taken forward and another pair of steps moving back. Clever writing in my opinion. But here is the effect of a ruthless predator cornering the helpless gullible victim. There is no way out of the spider web painstakingly being woven. 
shyam and Anjali's water romance was disgusting. We pleaded so much to the cvs to show a wet romance between arnav and Khushi, but they never showed it. what the hell they showed it between Anjali and Shyam or moreover by Arshi's poolside. Oops I forgot, in RM every room has it's own pool.

Just couldn't help myself from sitting back with my chana and ber in paper cones or better still wrapped plastic boxes munching , watching on and blowing a few whistles along. Lets shrug off the stylish story telling of the sophisticated Raizada mansion and embrace the craziness and middle class madness of Lakshmi Nagar..

Lovely.
I always love your ending lines, very cognitive.
All the blue lined stood out for me.
My comments are in purple.
Plz do PM me.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 231

Something was not quite right with this episode or atleast that is what I felt.

Could be a little do with the sinister note it started off with. How does an otherwise pretty shrewd woman get so easily taken in by her husband? Well, they do proclaim love is blind.. And whats with everyone treating Anjali like she could break into pieces any second now! 

The face off between Shyam and Khushi always had potential which was never fully realized in my opinion. As soon as he utters the slimy "aapko bahut yaad karte hai" he should have been smacked across his face. And what was Shyam exactly trying to do? Because instead of any money laundering he ended up murdering his own child to weasel his way back in. Sounds gruesome? Because it is! "is aadmi ke bare mein na soche toh achcha hai.. mitti daalo aur bhul jao"..  insightful glimpse into how Khushi deals with unpleasantness..she ignores it..

har wo chiz so chamakti hai __ nai hoti.. children don't usually do hindi crosswords do they? oh maybe like she practiced her English, playing scrabble, Babli is brushing up her hindi with this home work . Oh and why am i sitting here trying to figure all this out? mind ke check upia karike pari..

As Arnavji barges into the room I get the faint feeling that everyone seems to have forgotten what happened in the previous episode. Anyway since it is ASR's wallet it atleast has quite a few 500 Rupee notes. "aap chahe toh aap ise gin sakte hai.." Immediate chagrin registers on the man's face.. "main kuch aur dekh raha tha" ..  poor swami is besotted by his wife and is powerless to do anything about it. The heartache caused by her is by this point not even in the forefront. All his herculean effort goes into maintaining this facade of indifferent impatience. "aapko humpe bharosa hai?". The gaze that questions and the gaze that is returned speak volumes of unparalleled trust.. "jab jo kaha uska koi matlab nai..jab jo kiya uska koi matlab nai" .. you think I am a rakshas.. you think I don't have a character.. you break my heart.. you taunt me.. you alienate me.. you mock my concern.. I will hate you.. I will love you.. and throughout all this I will still trust you.. 

Silly me now i realize Khushi had planned to still continue with her pyaar bhara vaar as she has decided after supposedly figuring out what Arnavji must have really wanted to gain by lying. A cute scene plays out before us. Statusque he stood as he lets his wife slide his lithe arms into the held out coat sleeves. Talking while getting ready, such a normal couple interaction. Perhaps so absorbed in her chatter this time he didn't check the clothes, the handkerchief Khushi laid out for him. Though trying hard to resists but Arnavji has given in and is letting Khushi play the part of the doting wife as she chatters on about her dabba service. He can see through the act and knows the actual concern behind it all. 

Khushi continues her shenanigans as she lays down to block his path and even though we got to hear "you serious" from Mr Raizada's pursed lips the scene felt contrived to me.Finally I confess I am guilty of laughing at the "jaha piya waha".."maaaiiinnn" joke. Are waah lakshmiji!

In the boardroom of AR Industries shatir dimag of ASR must have been drugged by the fragrance of the ether if he ends up asking out loud about that smell. Also the AR employees have an idiotic death wish. Otherwise who says such things to their dashing angry young boss?  I definitely cringed at the lipstick mark on the handkerchief. But our man of steel continues to impress me. He may have been mortified but he still holds his own when irate he commands.. "Out everyone".  bechare chote ki hanky mein kya laga hai? A quick call to the girl who is meticulously orchestrating all of this. When Khushi says "aapko itna pasand aaya" for a second Arnav was nonplussed..  In that one micro second I can imagine his mind ( or could be just my mine ) conjuring the delicious proposition of reaching home and showing his wife exactly "kitna pasand aaya". oh how my thoughts wander.. 

Classless was an arrogant mean insult but I tend to agree with Arnavji here. Had it been any wife and any husband words of reprimand would be expected. Middleclass has been brought into play by the writers and we will soon experience the repercussions.

"Tum bilkul babli ki tarah ho" burst out an indignant Arnav . If we think about Babli in the show I vehemently disagree with Arnav. Khushi is in no way spiteful. Mischievous like a child but never malicious in intention. But if we broaden and think of Arnav comparing Khushi to a kid it may fit. She has many more layers of a woman, a girl but there is this layer as well. The simplicity of solving the problem at hand effectively, even if it means resorting to something silly. As her defense, shying away from introspection into the actual emotions behind everything. The lack of consideration of the subtle hints that her heart or his eyes are desperately trying to give her. Much later when the 6 months is ending we got an intensely powerful scene where the actor says, "Right, kuch discuss nahi karte hai..sab kuch yuhi khatam ho jane dete hai"... in some ways the entire 6 months have been shrouded in this charade.. Today he is overreacting because he is angry and Khushi is reacting this way because she does not want to think of a better way to solve this problem. Dig into the cause of the chot instead of scraping it further letting it bleed.. both in denial with no way out.. not wanting a way out..

Back home our hero is weary, like slowly everything is taking its toll. Still the tensed demeanor. The necessity to be on guard while Khushi blatantly disregards the anger readying her trump card. Stops Khushi from going to buaji's house, in fact going anywhere at all for 6 months. He may cover it by sounding terse, but the contract is just a pretense to have her close.There could have been a multitude of approaches for the resourceful ASR to deal with a cheating brother-in -law and a home wrecking gold digger, but instead in the moment of torment Arnav Singh Raizada chose to marry the girl and bind himself to her. "Uske bina saanse ruk jayengi" .. you and me are absolutely definitely simply just meant to be..

Aarwen, nice read. The episode didn't frustrate me as much it did earlier on. I loved..his "you serious" it seemed to convey the whole story. His brain seems to be shut of at this theatrical Khushi trying hard/ owing not to make sense. If Khushi had been her spunky self may be he could have recuperated his smart self.

That giniye.. about the notes in the wallet, was cheap I thought.. he may call her classless becos tha mya be his way of caressing her.. but wouldn't stoop to check the cash.
loved that phone convo as well .. but you are right.. its that steel of his that we are dead for.. about his babli comparison, you are absolutely right about how Kh is different than that little girl.. but ASR wouldn't know the malice of babli. For him she is only a little girl.. so from his side he is ok in that comparison.

Loved that underlined. perfect. they both are hurt and are in denial.. different defense mechanism that's all.
Thanks for the pm aarwen.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 231

love looks not with the eyes but with the mind
and therefore is wing'd cupid painted blind
~~~ william shakespeare, a midsummer night's dream ~~~

an episode that starts with shyam is bound to not make me too happy. yet, when i look at what i read in it, he does seem to be a good representative of the god of desire, erotic love, attraction and affection... cupid.

structure wise, everything seemed to be focussed on getting the couple to shift to gh. khushi was back to her let me kill you with love strategy, asr snarled and looked hot and was deliciously rude. all that class talk had to happen i guess, and right in the middle of it of course amma had to call so that khushi makes the connection and takes the classy one for a look see of the not so wealthy middle class world he supposedly abhors and ridicules.

i say supposedly because the least classy of them all mami ji lives with him and gets an inordinate amount of love and respect despite her bizarre ways and tongue... a rather lovely nonjudgmental love there, because he seems to value the core of a person, the essential being, that may not even be easily apparent and missed by the less perceptive.

but with khushi, he must snarl, he must be really really mean, go straight for the jugular. oh i love that. says, she gets under his skin and how... he looks for the choicest words to get to her, make her mad, get angry, and he never ever wonders why he does that.

a girl who according to him is a home breaker, who loves another... he can't just throw her out of his life. he who hates galat and wants to be sahi and never anything else, when he sees the most galat thing ever on the terrace he can't bring himself to cut a tie his faraq has started making...

his many layers come into play. with one he hates her, even despises. with the other he can't help but love her, adore her actually. kaash main tumse nafrat kar pata.

and she, she who has every reason to absolutely hate him. look at how he has demeaned her, dragged her to a temple and set up a "contract" marriage, whatever that is, hasn't given her a single chance to place her point of view, hasn't asked her for one even... if she hated him would that be abnormal?

yet, she frets when he is hurt, stays up nights when he is unwell, asks him what he meant by main hamsha hamesha tumse..., gets mad at him when he doesn't answer... and never ever asks herself why it's important to know that or why she does what she does.

the laws of desire, attraction, erotic love, affection are not so easy to understand, for this one needs at the very least a god.

and so comes shyam with orange juice. making us think instantly of a lopsided smile growing and a girl in tears saying "woh santre ka juice nahin mila na, iss liye." if you ask me, that day, cupid's arrow had found its mark so sharp and right, someone never quite recovered...

the drums beat, speaking of foul play, felony. khushi is approaching... and shyam has seen the wallet, lying open on the table. a very careless tycoon is in the bathroom.

an uncomfortable scene ensues. shyam crosses the line again and again, and khushi is hardly as vocal as you'd expect her to be... at least in this she is consistent. maybe they tried to indicate the sort of pressure relationships bring to bear on a situation. he is anjali's husband, asr's brother in law, the son in law of the family in a culture where sons in law are given a very high and special status. she being at one time just a girl who comes home to teach someone and even now, the bahu of the family, can't really treat him the way she may even wish to...

however, finally she does tell him off with a stern, "humen chhoone ki koshish bhi mat kijiye..." don't even try to touch me.

and soon after, she tells herself not to think of the man, just bury the thoughts and forget them... this as aarwen pointed out, may be a trait of khushi's. when things are particularly unpleasant, painful... she tries to look away from them. her constant jabber, her eating, both may be signs of that. and her stars may have come about as a result of that as well. the loss of her parents was too too traumatic for an eight year old, she needed something to hang onto, something to just take it all away... and maybe of this need came that beautiful vishwas. a trait can express in many ways, sometimes positively, sometimes just as a weird quirk, even rather nastily at times.

anyway, this whole drama is about a key. the key to asr's locker that shyam wants to swipe. the first time i saw, of course i had hopes it will lead to some story, now we know otherwise.

but maybe the key has another purpose? reminds me of a meeting in a darga, mannat, even mystery and unlocking... maybe they are looking for the key to each other's hearts, feelings...

the episode is dotted with things that are like little signals and signs, orange juice is such an asr khushi thing... key, from the third episode it means something.

wallet. a place where you keep precious things. what a lot of time the two are shown squabbling over it. and then a funny crazy dhadkane moment.

"what the hell, mera wallet!" now why do i like this man to sound this exasperated and short all the time.

"mera wallet tumhare paas kya kar raha hai..." he snaps what's my wallet doing with you to her very wife like helpfulness with it. and it was interesting the way she ran to make sure his wallet was dry, his money fine, now that was not just to show him... so shyam the cupid did his job quite well.

asr is particular, finicky... lovely. and maybe true to type.

"meri cheezon ko haath mat lagaya karo" don't touch my things... divine love talk is on. you interfere with my frequency, my signal, you unnerve me with your very presence, if you "haath lagao" me or mine, i might melt, so please... hands off! i got to stay mad at you. i hate you, after all.

"aap chahe toh paise gin sakte hain..." you can count the money if you like, she says, the way he goes on about anyone touching his wallet, i don't blame her. but he's taken aback. he did not mean that... no not at all... he meant the other thing he he.

she is as sweet as she'd promised to be, he acerbic, irritable, gorgeous.

he looks at her in that slightly lost, genuinely surprised then moving to contrite way... "no no i didn't mean that..." so natural and sweet, how does this girl remain sane after that. she doesn't, thank g.

"main kuch aur dekh raha tha..." i was checking something else, as he says that she looks at him bemused, getting just a little bit lost... but then quickly she comes back to her scheming khushi self.

i love these little escapes into that feeling they can't contain, can't control.

she insists on helping him with his jacket. with an angry look he decides to give in, she prattles on, distracting him... and a hot smart one from asr:

"tumhari kya schedule hai aur tumhari governor se meeting kab hai usme mujhe koi interest nahin hai.!" what your schedule is and when you are to meet teh goivernor is of no interest to me. he tries to put her in her place, but she is irrepressible...

"suniye toh... hamare governor toh aap hai..." listen, you are my governor... with a cheesy look. oh irritattting. he needs to go now.

but she does another natak and lies down in his path. excessive khushiness, more than ott is being reached. yet it reminds me of a story of love from childhood. kali was mad at the world and running around killing all, decimating the earth, everyone ran to shiv and said, do something, get your wife to calm down. shiv lay down on road, knowing she'd be passing that way. kali came raging down the path and stepped on his chest by mistake, she did not see him. but the moment she realised, she stopped, her tongue out in a sign of oops what have i done. yeah, she was touching her patidev's chest with her foot. sacrilege. and in that pause, her gussa came down. when we bongs do kali puja, that pose is what the idol depicts. to me it has also always meant extreme love... both his and hers. kali is the emblem of shakti, power, she is also the goddess of time and change... shiv is her eternal consort, the destroyer and transformer of our worlds in the trimurti... together they are a couple suggesting many things at many levels. a sense of dynamism, of timelessness, of essential bonds, and truth.

with that one completely crazy move of khushi's, and even as i was thinking, what the... what have they written and what is she doing, i thought of all that... slight goosebumps.

a hanky is lovingly proffered, angrily taken.

a handkerchief with a lipstick mark and a scent.

very tacky, very silly... and i really can't blame asr for flying into a rage. whenever the guy has a meeting his biwi does something strange, this is a very kkg thing, the amount of times she has barged into his meetings...

this time, such an intimate innuendo. the lipstick is obvious, but the hanky and the ittr make me smile and again wander into the labyrinth of love...

handkerchief always brings to mind othello. some say, that killing a beloved wife because you believed such a flimsy so called proof is ridiculous, and maybe it is... maybe even shakespeare knew that hanky was a thin excuse but it is today a part of a potent tale of love and my subconscious automatically takes note.

seems in portugal girls sew handkerchiefs of love for men they like, i know in the old days in bengal, girls would sew the husband's initials onto these patches of fabric, a very wife thing to do... seen in many movies, i am almost sure what charulata sews here is a hanky for her hubs.

and ittr... scent. oh what could be more signal giving between a man and woman. musk dear flitting through my head and all the other thoughts of what perfume does to turn on the lovin'.

sweetly enough, though she has done this to get after him, she is very offended at his calling her trick and perfume "cheap". what, cheap? nooo, she has chosen one of the best ittr from chandni chowk... telltale i thought. you want to somewhere always get the best for him, even if it's to make him go nuts.

as i look at all the cues of love or should i say lovin' scattered through the episode... orange juice, key, wife on floor crossing pati parameshwar's path, hanky, ittr... it's like some sign language is going on between the writers and the viewers' subconscious mind. at the rational plane, nothing really makes much sense, only that moves toward gh are afoot, but at a stage when it is not possible to show the two in deep romance, subliminal messages of love keep coming. we are kept focussed and tuned, while creatives grapple with trp issues and what's to be shown after marriage, and how to handle barun's leave, and other such mundane matters. 

in the middle of that the revelation that bubbly is an orphan. a couple of scenes with the kid i could bear to watch. they were perhaps trying to build a story with her, but nothing came of it. never quite understood ipk's thing for orphans... jung and freud should watch the show, lots of collective unconscious and archetypes there i think and of course dreams that are analyzed but never enough.

todally beyond all analysis. me serious.

how can a guy, in the middle of a most not spectacular scene look like that and say something so gorgeously. angry, irritated, incredulous, hot, very hot, dangerously hot, barun really got asr well 😳.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sohara - Thank you for reading 232. And specially thank you for liking those lines about Garima. 🤗 Your comments are always so much fun. I really enjoy reading all that you have to say. And you are so right that Anjali Shyam scene was disgusting. I wanted to fast forward the whole thing.
I just finished reading your 231. A sophisticated man vs a childish filmy girl. In this one line you managed to sum up the entire episode. haha loved what you had to say about the middleclass AR employees no longer being scared of ASR and identifying woman's perfume. The CVs indeed phorgetiya everything 😆 . I was thinking about your comment why Khushi just left the wallet outside. It is in their room right just the problem is anyone keeps coming into their poolside. Specially later when I feel like killing Anajli and HP for never knocking. Good one about Khushi not dirtying her hands slapping Shyam! All the misunderstanding kills me too.. Why can't Arnav and Khushi see what is so apparent to us.. their love for each other..
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aarwen, nice read. The episode didn't frustrate me as much it did earlier on. I loved..his "you serious" it seemed to convey the whole story. His brain seems to be shut of at this theatrical Khushi trying hard/ owing not to make sense. If Khushi had been her spunky self may be he could have recuperated his smart self.

That giniye.. about the notes in the wallet, was cheap I thought.. he may call her classless becos tha mya be his way of caressing her.. but wouldn't stoop to check the cash.
loved that phone convo as well .. but you are right.. its that steel of his that we are dead for.. about his babli comparison, you are absolutely right about how Kh is different than that little girl.. but ASR wouldn't know the malice of babli. For him she is only a little girl.. so from his side he is ok in that comparison.

Loved that underlined. perfect. they both are hurt and are in denial.. different defense mechanism that's all.
Thanks for the pm aarwen.

Hey Horizon such sensible comments as usual 😊. You do state things very well. Thank you for reading.

With you and Indi di and Sohara liking the "you serious" so much I may have to change my stand on this episode 😛 .Oh and I completely agree that from Arnav's side calling her a little girl was justified. That is what I was talking about too in that paragraph that she sure had so many of a little girl's characteristics. Really liked your comment about different defense mechanisms. One talks and eats constantly and one takes refuge in silence or anger.

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A VERY HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO ALL THE BLASTERS
MAY YOUR SUNNY AND ENTHUSIASTIC SPIRITS BE WITH YOU ALWAYS !!!

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
javeria, and all you wonder women here...

to sunny and enthusiastic spirits...

a very happy women's day to you.

every life, dear creator, make me woman... again and again and forever... hamesha.

love my complicated cool gender. ab kya boloon.