favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Friends
First I want to apologies for this post Bcz after watching today episode I don't know I felt really bad for ruqayya๐Ÿ˜ญ I know she very mean but why don't jalal care her now a days aaj kal woh tho jo ke around goomtaa rents hai I know salima just gave back to her Bcz she was rude at that time but this Hamada and jalal stoped caring her hb tho kab ka chord diya ruqu ko praise karna sorry but I never heard from her mouth a single nice word and I think this is making her even worst when everybody know she is a bitch then ppl why don't they care her at least dikhave ke like hi sahi friends I am a die hard fan of Jo and jallu but I felt bad when he was yelling at poor ruqu today 
Frendz I know u ppl are started to bash me but I told what I felt today
Mujhe toh sable zyada salima begunm acchi lagti hai Bcz she is always balanced
Plz try to share comments all kinds of comments welcome even if u want to bash me it's ok
Even if u want to call me a bitch it's ok but comments r welcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_only thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m with u ... 
Cv ruined all ...all balance btw relation...Jalal stopped caring ruku long back before she thinks to do any thinG bad... Not even he stopped spending time with her which is her right he started to give her time like chess game n boat ride to Jo... These things make people mad ...depressed ... I don't know why CVs are doing this... All these third class things make this classic show very ordinary like every other daily soap .
Old daily soap formula...
NOTHING NEW N EPIC HERE ...JALALING ALWAYS ON LEAVE ..BUT TODAY HE ALREADY KNEW ABT  SCULPTURE... 

THNAX TO MAKE 
This post ...u r very daring 
favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_only

I m with u ... 

Cv ruined all ...all balance btw relation...Jalal stopped caring ruku long back before she thinks to do any thinG bad... Not even he stopped spending time with her which is her right he started to give her time like chess game n boat ride to Jo... These things make people mad ...depressed ... I don't know why CVs are doing this... All these third class things make this classic show very ordinary like every other daily soap .
Old daily soap formula...
NOTHING NEW N EPIC HERE ...JALALING ALWAYS ON LEAVE ..BUT TODAY HE ALREADY KNEW ABT  SCULPTURE... 

THNAX TO MAKE 
This post ...u r very daring 

Thanx neha๐Ÿ˜Š 
Mein kehti hoon jale hue pe namak chidakne se accha usse maram lagao 
Yaa u r right Pehle he used to spend time with her but nowadays he became meera ka mohan I know one or the other day Jo and jallu should become one but why he is forgetting older one 
Salima will not feel bad if jallu doesn't come to her coz she never expected any thing from him as she married for only her son's sake but ruqu from the bigining he was with ruqayya and now suddenly once his heart melted for Jo he forgot everybody that's not fair at all I think this is making ruqu even more worst as she is already worst๐Ÿ˜ฒ
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
some fans r soo strange .. ๐Ÿ˜† if jallu cares ruks more thn they wud blame jallu "Y Y diz ???".. thn first tym he blame rukz.. but remember diz jalal had insulted our jodha in public (DEK) too.. infront of all..๐Ÿ˜ก but if she does third class acts thn he has evvry rights to blame her.. but he didn;t do it in DEK.. no one sees, no one knows at least what  he said to ruks.. even jodha.. so y u feel sad for ruks... opz ๐Ÿคข if she makes these types of silly things being a shehensha he should balme her.. who cares ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† ... diz is jodha akbar.. opz if he finds time to care rukaiya alla the tym thn ill quit the show ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... haha akdha rokz๐Ÿ‘ 
favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelkamal

i too feel bad for her if she does open her mouth

Neel I know she worst and mindless but why to make her more worst and make things complicated 
Even I don't like her especially when she bashes jodha and listens to that stupid maham actually she is the culprit๐Ÿ˜ญ
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
well i am sure u know the saying
u have to pay for all your karma
so that is what coming back to her now
if she did not malign jodha so much
may be i would have had sympathy for her
but after all this never
favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dush123

some fans r soo strange .. ๐Ÿ˜† if jallu cares ruks more thn they wud blame jallu "Y Y diz ???".. thn first tym he blame rukz.. but remember diz jalal had insulted our jodha in public (DEK) too.. infront of all..๐Ÿ˜ก but if she does third class acts thn he has evvry rights to blame her.. but he didn;t do it in DEK.. no one sees, no one knows at least what  he said to ruks.. even jodha.. so y u feel sad for ruks... opz ๐Ÿคข if she makes these types of silly things being a shehensha he should balme her.. who cares ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† ... diz is jodha akbar.. opz if he finds time to care rukaiya alla the tym thn ill quit the show ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... haha akdha rokz๐Ÿ‘ 

Hi dish hon he even humiliated Jo in public nobody appreciated that even when he blamed Jo for Ruqus miscarriage but why he is just thinking abut Jo and around her soo much and humiliating ruqu and making her more bitchy as she is already and for ur information aim a die hard fan of Jo and jallu off course according to u iam a Strange fan ok๐Ÿ˜‰
I think ppl r making her more bitchy and making life more complicated as mahm is already there I think she is enough to break our heads ab yeh ruqayya begum ki kya zaroorath hai๐Ÿ˜Š
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i don't feel bad for her...she has cross all limits beocs of her insecurities...๐Ÿ˜ก...instead of getting jealous...plotting...planning...if she would have accepted Akdha relationship...it would be awesome...
jallu was giving equal respect to both his wives...but ruku ruined it...after tdys epi...i doubt the respect would come back from jallu
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ruqu has only herself to blame with her Audha obsession
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jalaal has ignored her antics long enough. Even today inspite of knowing the truth he did not expose her. He only confronted her in private.
It is solely Ruqqu's obsession with herself that has led to this.