Posted: 10 years ago

Beautiful girls beautiful

Epilogue Bound for Eternity

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 231

Something was not quite right with this episode or atleast that is what I felt.

Could be a little do with the sinister note it started off with. How does an otherwise pretty shrewd woman get so easily taken in by her husband? Well, they do proclaim love is blind.. And whats with everyone treating Anjali like she could break into pieces any second now! 

The face off between Shyam and Khushi always had potential which was never fully realized in my opinion. As soon as he utters the slimy "aapko bahut yaad karte hai" he should have been smacked across his face. And what was Shyam exactly trying to do? Because instead of any money laundering he ended up murdering his own child to weasel his way back in. Sounds gruesome? Because it is! "is aadmi ke bare mein na soche toh achcha hai.. mitti daalo aur bhul jao"..  insightful glimpse into how Khushi deals with unpleasantness..she ignores it..

har wo chiz so chamakti hai __ nai hoti.. children don't usually do hindi crosswords do they? oh maybe like she practiced her English, playing scrabble, Babli is brushing up her hindi with this home work . Oh and why am i sitting here trying to figure all this out? mind ke check upia karike pari..

As Arnavji barges into the room I get the faint feeling that everyone seems to have forgotten what happened in the previous episode. Anyway since it is ASR's wallet it atleast has quite a few 500 Rupee notes. "aap chahe toh aap ise gin sakte hai.." Immediate chagrin registers on the man's face.. "main kuch aur dekh raha tha" ..  poor swami is besotted by his wife and is powerless to do anything about it. The heartache caused by her is by this point not even in the forefront. All his herculean effort goes into maintaining this facade of indifferent impatience. "aapko humpe bharosa hai?". The gaze that questions and the gaze that is returned speak volumes of unparalleled trust.. "jab jo kaha uska koi matlab nai..jab jo kiya uska koi matlab nai" .. you think I am a rakshas.. you think I don't have a character.. you break my heart.. you taunt me.. you alienate me.. you mock my concern.. I will hate you.. I will love you.. and throughout all this I will still trust you.. 

Silly me now i realize Khushi had planned to still continue with her pyaar bhara vaar as she has decided after supposedly figuring out what Arnavji must have really wanted to gain by lying. A cute scene plays out before us. Statusque he stood as he lets his wife slide his lithe arms into the held out coat sleeves. Talking while getting ready, such a normal couple interaction. Perhaps so absorbed in her chatter this time he didn't check the clothes, the handkerchief Khushi laid out for him. Though trying hard to resists but Arnavji has given in and is letting Khushi play the part of the doting wife as she chatters on about her dabba service. He can see through the act and knows the actual concern behind it all. 

Khushi continues her shenanigans as she lays down to block his path and even though we got to hear "you serious" from Mr Raizada's pursed lips the scene felt contrived to me.Finally I confess I am guilty of laughing at the "jaha piya waha".."maaaiiinnn" joke. Are waah lakshmiji!

In the boardroom of AR Industries shatir dimag of ASR must have been drugged by the fragrance of the ether if he ends up asking out loud about that smell. Also the AR employees have an idiotic death wish. Otherwise who says such things to their dashing angry young boss?  I definitely cringed at the lipstick mark on the handkerchief. But our man of steel continues to impress me. He may have been mortified but he still holds his own when irate he commands.. "Out everyone".  bechare chote ki hanky mein kya laga hai? A quick call to the girl who is meticulously orchestrating all of this. When Khushi says "aapko itna pasand aaya" for a second Arnav was nonplussed..  In that one micro second I can imagine his mind ( or could be just my mine ) conjuring the delicious proposition of reaching home and showing his wife exactly "kitna pasand aaya". oh how my thoughts wander.. 

Classless was an arrogant mean insult but I tend to agree with Arnavji here. Had it been any wife and any husband words of reprimand would be expected. Middleclass has been brought into play by the writers and we will soon experience the repercussions.

"Tum bilkul babli ki tarah ho" burst out an indignant Arnav . If we think about Babli in the show I vehemently disagree with Arnav. Khushi is in no way spiteful. Mischievous like a child but never malicious in intention. But if we broaden and think of Arnav comparing Khushi to a kid it may fit. She has many more layers of a woman, a girl but there is this layer as well. The simplicity of solving the problem at hand effectively, even if it means resorting to something silly. As her defense, shying away from introspection into the actual emotions behind everything. The lack of consideration of the subtle hints that her heart or his eyes are desperately trying to give her. Much later when the 6 months is ending we got an intensely powerful scene where the actor says, "Right, kuch discuss nahi karte hai..sab kuch yuhi khatam ho jane dete hai"... in some ways the entire 6 months have been shrouded in this charade.. Today he is overreacting because he is angry and Khushi is reacting this way because she does not want to think of a better way to solve this problem. Dig into the cause of the chot instead of scraping it further letting it bleed.. both in denial with no way out.. not wanting a way out..

Back home our hero is weary, like slowly everything is taking its toll. Still the tensed demeanor. The necessity to be on guard while Khushi blatantly disregards the anger readying her trump card. Stops Khushi from going to buaji's house, in fact going anywhere at all for 6 months. He may cover it by sounding terse, but the contract is just a pretense to have her close.There could have been a multitude of approaches for the resourceful ASR to deal with a cheating brother-in -law and a home wrecking gold digger, but instead in the moment of torment Arnav Singh Raizada chose to marry the girl and bind himself to her. "Uske bina saanse ruk jayengi" .. you and me are absolutely definitely simply just meant to be..

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am giggling Sohara πŸ˜³ and laughing and tickling and just feeling happy looking at this πŸ‘
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

First time? Unbelievable Salooni!⭐️ β­οΈ 

thanks me too 
unbelievable
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Soni, congrats on your first vm!  Nice job!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜ƒ
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: salooni

i really so happy i made my first vm 
thanks again 
i tried everything randomly 
so it is little ajeeb but then to made 
for you all lovely song 
hope you like 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_xPjnqqbSc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

and comment is neccessary 
even tomatoes and onion too welcome please
suggest .
only if you can take out little time thanks 

Saloni, it is a lovely song. And a lovely vm too. Good start. Now looking forward to your next one. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

All those purple, violet hues on the front page...

blissfully reminded of... tender... beautiful...mouthwatering...

.. freshly farm picked brinjal... indian eggplant..πŸ˜†

Oh, it is not intended to demean.. but this is called king of vegetables you see.. so only a mark of respect for our king and his queen as Faiqa would say..:)

And there is an entire song dedicated to this master vegetable in my native language... sorry for the language but that colorful visual is enough..:)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5WeeVuiGaLk][/YOUTUBE]

PS: I absolutely loved those colors on the front page..this is only and only my extra appreciation for that.

Horizon, aha emi choice of pata. With yummy, mouth watering gutti vankaya koora. What a brinjal laden song. πŸ˜† 

Watching this song after a very long time. I guess only SV Krishna Reddy could think of this idea. It was such a big hit. And the movie had so many lovely songs. I especially liked Magha masam eppudostundo and also Gunde gutiki ... Thanks for the memories. πŸ˜ƒ 

Btw, wonder where Laila is nowadays?

So happy you loved the thread so much that it made you bring this song here. 😳 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

OMG ! Delightful masaledaar thread! πŸ‘ 

Some ready to die for edits by Kate and Faiqu! πŸ€’
And great khatta meetha teekha write ups by In di, Faiqu and Horizon! β­οΈ
The splendid opening poem by Durgey gives you the flavour of the thread! πŸ˜ƒ
This is for all you chatpata Golgappa blasters! πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wWWBXbvUYM[/YOUTUBE]

Thanku, thanku, thanku Wiwy. πŸ˜ƒ You forgot to mention your own lovely gif. See, finally we made it a chatpata main page and you liked it, yay! Thanks for the golgappa scene. 😳 
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATULATIONS ALL BLASTERS ON COMPLETING TWENTY THREE THREADS.  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

@Durga The open lines are stupendous. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Indi Di your write up on Arnav's visit to susraal and his first night with his wife on the bed where he bearly sleep and this dialogue "come here, you crazy taekwondo queen, and stay still, samjhi tum!" is wonderful. πŸ‘πŸΌIts becoming harder to divert the attention from the dormanat senses and feelings when khushi touched him especially after khushi's utmost care the night he fainted, that night only he knows how he controlled him.

@Faiqa Di I love your post and brilliant comparisons of all the events when Arnav and khushi took care of each other. I love this line "Indeed Love is caring for one you are angry with is really a TRUE Love..."  Truly they showed concern for each other putting aside their egos, pride, anger and pain which was hard for both but still they do it. Love your banner of "The Touch Of care." 

Hum app ke hai Kaun movie, yes the writers of IPK would be inspired a lot from this movie while penning down important scenes of the drama. I still watched this movie whenever it is shown on the TV. I was very young when I heard "jottey lo Piasay Do" song and because of that song I like this movie so much.  Khushi character was very similar to Nisha. I liked a lot Movie @IPK post. Many scenes were replica of the movie.

@Salooni Congratulations on making your first video mix. Awesome jobπŸ‘πŸΌ I hope you will entertain us more with your other VMs in future.

@wiwy Di Lovely gif. Arnav is caught badly in the susraal. How will he survive, Nand kishore?πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@Sohara  ROFL🀣
Arnav and khushi are awesome couple on screen and best buddies off screen. They are Crazy but cute πŸ˜³

Thank you ArshiHamesha, supriya.arshi, DurgaS and indi52 for making the fabulous masaledaar and colorful front page. Well done Guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: indi52

one more thing...

i showed kate's edit to my colleague, a young indian singaporean girl who does not watch ipk πŸ˜† and routinely shouts at me, "again you're looking at that ipsski fellow!" meaning you know who.

she fell for the edit... and said, now this is just lovely, oh the colours, the feelings. she loved it... non ipk watcher. hmm, kate, aap sun rahi hain?

so i scrolled down and showed her my garish, loud, far from perfect edit of the two of them on the bed, her flying around, him fending her off. my colleague came closer, asked questions about the scene, said, oh, he is awake? all the while eyes on the edit. then she went back to her desk and said, "i really think his wife is a lucky girl." that hit by barun sobti note in her voice, those who have been there will know what i am talking about. πŸ€£

i loved it. 

Thanks for sharing this, Indi!  We have another fan in the making?  We are all so shameless with our love!  πŸ˜‰  She got bitten by the Sobti bug!  πŸ˜†