anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice one👏 continue soon
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 9
Priya's 6th sense was telling her there was something she was missing, she thought how is it possible that such a big & reputed institution was taking such a sudden decision?No, there is something going on...Priya puts on her detective cap & set out thinking of all the possibilities, but then suddenly she remembers her conversation with Mr.Ram Mallya & thinks why was he telling her to give joining Nayang a thought?She tries to get her doubts cleared by contacting her informer & seeking answers from her, she gets the shock of her life when she's informed that her not being the daughter of the Sagars is the main reason for this- in detail the informer tells her that she had been adopted by the Sagars after the murder of her father & also that she has a brother who resides in Singapore & is a lecturer in Nayang.It is her long lost brother who successfully got her to apply for her course in Nayang fearing the Singapore Mafiosa which operates near SIT.Priya feels happy to know that she has a brother who cares so much about her but, her happiness turns to sadness thinking why he didn't try telling her this himself or for that matter why hasn't anyone told her that she was adopted??
She tells herself to calm down & thinks logically- if some stranger claims to be her brother & tells her she is not the Sagars daughter would she believe it??No, she wouldn't so maybe he was trying to ensure she does what he wants without letting her know directly.She thanks her informer & asks her to mail her a pic of her brother & contact number of her brother.
The next minute she gets her mail & is delighted to see her elder sibling😊😊, she tries to control her excitement & dials the number, after 3 rings finally Ashwin picks her call & Priya unable to control herself, breaksdown😭😭,

Ashwin:Hello, who's this & why are you crying??😕

Priya:Anna, its me...

Ashwin:Priya??😃 is that you??I can't believe my ears😃😃How are you Chinnu??& how do you know...😕?

Priya :I'm fine & i have my sources & something remotely weird happens my 6th sense ring a bell in my head😆 btw i called to tell you the good news myself that i'm leaving for Singapore tomorrow morning & will join Nayang the day after😊, ok bro i have lots of packing to do, will meet you at the airport, bye😊

Priya then calls Ram & pretends to be very angry, here Ram is having a tough time trying to explain to Priya when she starts giggling😆😆

Sorry guys for not updating sooner, was super busy🤢🤢
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 4
its quite Gud that RaYa is coming closer to each other & Ram's mother too likes Priya now... but what is for Ashwin there in story... will read next part & will back with comment...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 5
Ashwin's part of story is very interesting I liked that one thing he is Priya's brother gud too gud actually... but what is connection between him & Ram I still didn't get hope mats is fine & he won't harm her... moving on next...

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

hi zeenath 

this is sangeetha 
are u from south am also from south india 

read all ur parts in 1 go 
interesting story 
ram a civil engineer and priya a doctor but want to persue interior designing met when krishna fall ill ram fell in love with her and
before he went to propose priya is leaving for singapore 
ashwin kidnapped natasha and blackmailing ram to stop priya to 
join in singapore 
ashwin is priya bro 
thats so nice 
so nicely written all the parts 

send pms from next parts 

Sorry for replying so late, yes i'm a southie too😊 i'm from Bangalore, where are you from??
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

Sorry for late reply.  Read the parts 7 & 8 

You made Ashwin very positive.  Bekaar mein Ram tension mein thaa.
Please continue soon.  Waiting for Raya scenes.
Thanks for the pm.

Its alright, no worries😊 i'm not a stickler for punctuality😉
RaYa scenes to be up soon.
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

nice one👏 continue soon

Thank you😊
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
continue soon!!!
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbalh

nice one.. ashwin is good boy here..  love story kab shuru honewala hai..  tu na meri leg pulling ki na.  I will  see.. 

I din't see yaar  hogaye  sleepy n mein ne  ashwin ko sis bana diya  hehehe.. 

ab res kyu hai update karo na...

Leg pulling comes naturally to me dear😉, just can't control myself, btw Sorry yaar, res to karr diya but itni busy hogayi ki update dene ka time hi nahin mila
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

ashwin kitna accha hai 😆

khamaka ram ko tension de di aur natasha toh enjoy kar rahi hai 😆
finally priya ne nayang mai apply kar diya 😛
thanks for pm 😊

😊,your welcome