!!Samir Soni AT #4 Tune Maari Entryaan Re, Dil Mein Baji Ghantiyaan!! - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Whose name is Hari?? Shweta's hubby๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ?

no idea but am just guessing...๐Ÿ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rush2220

I want Kunal Chopra to come back...bas bol diya

Badi badi wali mucho se

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
time to move on to our fav hanging spot and fav forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BHAVII

time to move on to our fav hanging spot and fav forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BHAVII

and most imp the shows show that love changes person๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ These days who have time to change other when we barely change ourselves๐Ÿ˜† 
And in the mean time of change process the hell that girl have to go through is not worth it๐Ÿ˜†

Agree, i would never go through so much pain and anguish to change someone. I rather marry someone who is already the kind of person I like๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

These shows are spreading very wrong message to the teen girls of India. These kind of men never change in reality but only in the TV shows
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

I do not remember seeing the beer factory but Nandos is there in Cyber Hub

acha dint know...chalo ek baar mughe yaad karke extra hot peri peri kha lena ๐Ÿ˜† dimag ki batti khul jayegi
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rani

Agree, i would never go through so much pain and anguish to change someone. I rather marry someone who is already the kind of person I like๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

These shows are spreading very wrong message to the teen girls of India. These kind of men never change in reality but only in the TV shows

ya agree...great minds think alike it seems ๐Ÿ˜† ya target audience is teenagers n even saying see divine love in vampires n latest love anthem for teenagers is vampirewala love ๐Ÿ˜† n seems symptoms in last stages of teenage but seems even ppl of all ages with teenage symptoms r liking tat n don't know where d world going ๐Ÿ˜† r wait may be in this busy world who don't ve time for themselves so give time to creatures in d world even vampires r wat ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜†