AsYa SS : Forbidden * Last Chap * Page 78 09/04 - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
I just read both chapters and I loved them!!
This concept is totally new and refreshing!!
Don't like akdu asad a lot because he hurts zoya so much.
Loved zoya's naughtiness and her kisses for asad!
Asya getting married to different people is so heart breaking!!
Hope asad will stop being so akdu and will stop blaming zoya.
I hope that zoya's undying love for asad will soon be returned!!
Please continue soon!!
I will try to follow this ff but if you do consider sending pms, then please do send me them!
Love,
Ash
Edited by tareyforever333 - 10 years ago
Appy great story! Read both chapters in a go! It's awesome, continue soon! πŸ˜†
looovvveeeddd iitt !! :D 
Update ASAP !! And pleeasee pm me :) 
Thank you so much for reading and liking my work

awesomness,  ak020203,  Smmm,  aarzoo50,  chco,  jas91,  StephyM,  ammu228,

Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns β€οΈ)

Chap 02A

Engagement

EXTENSION

"DANT IT" he screamed again, making dadi flinch on tracks.

"Asad! Apna gussa ko kabo karna sikho" (try to control your anger) otherwise you will be in deep trouble.

"Dadi! How could she disconnect my phone?"

"You have not behaved with her properly that's why. And mind it everyone is not like your so called class less girl".

"did dadi just now said classless? Did she mean Zoya? How could she say such a thing for zoya? Why suddenly dadi's behavior towards zoya changed? Why is she ignoring Zoya and giving importance to Aaliyah? Yesterday also she took Aaliyah for shopping and when zoya came down wearing her clothes, they just left".

"dadi! Aap Zoya ke barein meye aisa kyun bol rehen hai?" (why are you saying like this about Zoya?)

"kuch galat kahan meine? You only treat her like this right? And what wrong did I say I said your so called class less girl. Not mine".

"da.."

"I need sometime of yours, if you could come along with me to my room".

Asad frowned not understanding anything and started following the old woman towards her room, still stealing glances towards Zoya's room hoping to see her once.

But to his bad luck he couldnot see her face once.

Feeling a little low he sat on the chair looking at his grandmother taking fiddling with something inside her cupboard.

She looked the cupboard and turned towards arnav who was texting something on his phone.

"erm! Asad beta, I want you to give this box and the accessories inside the box to Aaliyah today before your engagement".

He looked at the box and widened his eyes.

His grandmother handed over the box to him and asked him to open it.

Opening the box arnav immediately took out his mother's ring.

Gazing at the ring..

~ Flashback~

"Kya kar rahe ho aaplog?" she chirped as she walked towards arnav and dadi, who were sitting on the bed in dadi's room with an silver box in front of them.

Zoya quickly glaced at arnav eyes which were teary and she started panicing "Aachad! Tum ro rahe ho? Big guys don't cry and mera Aachad kabhi nahi rota hai, kisine tumse kuch kaha kya? Mujhe batao meye batati hoon ussey. How can someone make you cry?"

Asad wiped his tears and hugged dadi.

Zoya suddenly started crying seeing tears in his eyes "kya huya dadi? Aachad ro kyun raha hai?"

"tum ussey Aachad kehke bulate ho na isiliye".

Zoya's jaw dropped, she couldnot believe he can cry for this reason. She slowly crawled up the bed and hugged him from behind embracing dadi also and said, "I am sorry Ach...I mean Asad. Meye tumhe kabhi us naam se nahi bulaungi aagar tumhe itna kharab lagta hai to". (I will never call you by that name in future if you are so hurt)

asad jerked back making Zoya fall on the bed on her back, "yes! Today I am crying just because you Zoya Farooqi, but not for what you call me but for...'"

"Stop it Asad!" dadi shouted at him to stop him from telling Zoya the actual reason.

Asad immediately stopped and closed the lid of the box.

Zoya again got up and crawled towards him and this time hugged him from the front murmuring sorry against his chest.

Asad closed his eyes in hatred and anger but did not protest due to dadi's presence.

zoya opened her eyes and her eyes fell on the silver box.

"yeh kya hai?"

"This is Asad's mumma's ornament box".

"Mumma's ornament box?"

Zoya used to call Asad's parents as mumma and baba. She has learnt it from Asad only since her childhood. Asad felt disgusted whenever she took their name and wanted to throw her out, but he couldnot due to dadi's protection and the oath that he took before his dad took his last breath.

zoya excitedly opened the box and found some ornaments in it. Amongst all very expensive jewellery made of highly expensive stones, her eyes got stuck in a simple ring made of platinum and a solitaire.

She quickly slid the ring in her index finger and asked dadi "can I take this dadi?".

Dadi looked at the cute girl admiring Asad's mom's engagement ring, the traditional ring which the Khan bahu is made to wear during engagement.

"Jab tum bari ho jayogi anf tumhari saadi fix ho jayega tab meye yeh ring tumhe dunga".

"REALLY?" Zoya excitedly hugged dadi.

~Flashback Ends~

"Par dadi, yeh ring to Zoya ki hai".

"Nahi Asad, yeh ring Zoya ki kabhi nahi ho sakti".

"but you have promised her that you will give it to her, when his marriage get fixed".

"woh to maine aise hi bol diya tha just to give her happiness at that moment. She doesnot deserve this ring. This ring belongs to Khan bahu's and aaj yeh ring tum Aaliyahko pehnaoge".

Suddenly arnave heard faint sobs coming from the door. His heart could feel the person wihtout even looking at her. It was non other than zoya who was standing their and he could easily feel her presence.

Asad gritted his teeth and said "nahi dadi, I cannot put this ring on Aaliyah's fingers. I have already order a ring as per my choice and which will suit our reputation. I want her to wear the most expensive ring. And I cannot make her wear something which that middle class female chose.

Zoya couldnot bear any more and she ran towards her room crying bitterly.

Chapter Three

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
welcome on this forum appy...
i'm old reader of ur stories...
n this story is 1 of my fav...
Originally posted by Divi.C

welcome on this forum appy...
i'm old reader of ur stories...
n this story is 1 of my fav...

Shh! dont disclose the name please... πŸ€£ πŸ€—
Nice update.i'm really feeling sad 4 zoe.whtz wrong with asad.ahh he is such a jerk.i hope dadi will help him to realise his mistake.plz give long update.
Lovely update...
Hmm dadi behaviour towards zoya change?? Dont tell me it juz to make asad realise zoya importance to him..
So heart-breaking for zoya to hear the convo & they way asad call her middle class person is the worse tink ever...
So looking forward to ur next update
Nice but short update..
Feeling sad for Zoya..
Y is Dadi suddenly changed her behaviour with Zoya..
Hope that soon Asad realize his LOve for Zoya..
Continue soon with long update..
PM me when u update..

-Mariam-
Amazing update ... Dadi behavior change ... Hmmm I think so to realize asad the importance of zoya in his life😳
Poor zoya ... Uski zindagi mein sirf achad bolna ya rona reh Gaya hai 🀣
Continue soon πŸ˜ƒ