Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Shh! dont disclose the name please... πŸ€£ πŸ€—

I already got you other story. it was not that difficult. i just went and checked you postsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and i must say i am amazed with the story and the number of likes you got in each chapterπŸ‘
daydream. thumbnail
Allah miya, what's wrong with this stupid Asad and Dadi? 😑

My poor Zoya baby. 😭 Why is everyone so mean to her? 😑 She's super-adorable in the flashbacks, BTW!  Asad was always a jerk. 🀒

This is such a heartbreaking story.  Asad is SUCH a jerk. I know I said that already, but he really is! πŸ€” I can't believe Zoya isn't getting that ring. 😳 That's just awful and cruel, what Asad and Dadi are doing. 😑

Continue soon! Waiting! πŸ˜ƒ I'm loving the frequent updates! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

-Fari. 😳 β€οΈ

--Radhika-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Appy loved the extension! Also loving these quick updates of yours! πŸ€—

Wow! Why are Asad and Dadi being so rude to Zoya? What happened to Dadi all of a sudden? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Poor Zoya, they are being so rude to her, she can't bear it!

The flashback was cute! Loved how Zoya kept on hugging Asad! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Seriously, Dadi and Asad are being real jerks! πŸ˜” I feel bad for Zoe. They are saying such rude stuff about her so much! And the ring! She wanted that ring so badly, and she can't have it now. How rude! 

Continue soon Appy, amazing chapter! <3
Edited by --Radhika-- - 10 years ago
livelovelaughh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loveedd itt !! PLEASSEE UPDATEE SOON AND PM ME :) 
Koeli thumbnail
Thank you so much for liking the previous chapter

Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns β€οΈ)

Chap 03

Engagement Ring

She threw herself on the bed and started crying bitterly.

"pehle asad, aur ab dadi" (first asad then dadi) she thought hurtfully and covered her face with her pillow and started shadding her tears furiously.

Asad who was walking towards her room, could hear her inner cry and her external scream suppressed under the pillow, taken a back started walking slowing in his tracks clutching the ring which he took from dadi after few arguments back in her room.

Lately, Asad always knocked her room whenever he entered after she was back from UK, but today he just couldnot resist himself and barged inside her room slamming the door open.

No matter how much he wanted to visit her, but his ego, his hatred always stopped him. He was in a way guilty because he himself asked her not to enter his room ever before she left for UK and when she obeyed his words after coming back from UK, he just couldnot make himself to enter her room anymore.

But today, he was missing something terribily. He did not know what. His eyes were continuously searching her dark chocolate ones.

That twinkle which he always noted every morning on the breakfast table.

Her fussing over his breakfast menu.

~FLASHBACK~

"Good morning Dadi" Asad came towards the dinning table holding his jacket and kissed dadi on her head, sideways before making his move towards his plate grabbing his chair.

"TADA! Ashu! Here goes your freshly prepared orange juice".

Asad rolled his eyes and took a bread from the bread holder and took a bite.

Zoya gasped and held his hand, Asad glared at her and made a disgusted face "Now what Zoya? Why cant you let me eat piecefully every morning? Tumhara yeh naatak kab band hoga?" (when will you stop poking your nose)

"aisa mat kaho" Zoya frowned and pouted big time purposely trying to pout more and more cutey (don't say like that)

"meye itna pyaar se breakfast banati hoon tumhare liye, inaam to door ki baat hai, ek thanks tak tumhara muh se nahi nikalta kharoos kahin ke" (I have made breakfast for you so lovingly and you forget about awarding me, you don't even thank me". She took the bread from his hand and placed on her plate.

"what dadi? Cant you ask her to stay away from me subha subha?"

Dadi how was used to the same dialogues and same scenes in the morning murmured "hmm!" and concentrated back on her newspaper.

"Aaj meine pancakes banaya hai tumhare liye" zoya excitedly placed the pancakes in front of him and poured some honey as a topping.

Asad wondered, "when will this female stop learning to make my favourtie dishes". It sometimes become too embarrassing for Asad to even have those food prepared by Zoya after bad mouthing her always.

"Ab pancake ko to aankh se nahi khatey hai na? eat it before it becomes cold". Zoya threw her apron on her seat which was obviously just beside Asad's and rested her chubby cheeks on her palm, keeping her elbow on the table looking at him for his reaction.

She waited until Asad dejectedly cut a small piece of soft pancake and scoped it dipping in honey. Her eyes became big and excited when Asad finally put the first piece in his mouth.

"Kaisa hai?"

Asad chewed a little and looked at her "delicious" he mentally told himself. How on the earth can she make such an amazing food every time, every recipie, every cuisine.

Asad rolled his eyes and replied a "hmm" in his low voice.

Zoya excitedly got up and kissed his cheeks "thank you thank you thank you" she repeated hugging him from sideways making dadi nod her head giving them a you-guys-are-totally-crazy look.

Asad chocked his food and started coughing. Zoya soothed his back and handed over the orange juice and made him drink it from her hand.

"Zoya" he gritted his teeth in anger and flaired his nose

Zoya immediately placed her palm in front of him and like a policeman and said "janti hoon janti hoon".

Asad gave her a confused look and asked "what?"

"yahi ki, don't kiss me Zoya, I don't like it" with that she kissed him once again and disappeared to the kitchen to bake some more pancakes and give it to him".

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

"hamesha usko kaise pata chalta tha ki mujhe uska banaya huya khana achha lagta tha? Maybe just like me how I can make out when she is upset or crying". He chuckled. "mostly I am the reason for her sadness.

He saw the tiny form practically curled up like a ball, digging her head inside the pillow.

He could not see her face yet. He tried to enter when she screamed, "STOP".

Asad who was about to put his foot forward stopped in his track and tried to crane his neck to see her face once.

He could make out her chocked voice through the pillow.

"Please leave'.." sobs'.."me''.alone Mr. Khan".

His heart thumped hearing "Mr Khan" from her. She is never called him by that name. where is her "Ashu" gone?he wondered frowning.

"I SAID LEAVE" she screamed again making him go mad this time.

He furiously walked towards her and grabbed her hand and in one jerk he made her sit on the bed.

He immediately froze looking at her state. Her red puffy eyes, her nose, which has turned red due to continuous crying. Her face turned pale and swelled up.

His expression immediately mellowed done seeing her like that. No matter how much he hurt her but she never cried like this. Only one day being an exception.

"what do you want know?" she asked in a chocked voice.

"please leave my room Mr. Khan, please leave me alone for god sake" she cried bitterly.

Asad grabbed her shoulder and jerked her in anger "who are you to ask me to leave the room? Are you forgetting that this house belongs to me? Let.me.make.it.very.clear.to.you.Zoya, this is not your house and it was never yours so you have no right to dismiss me in my house".

He could see some more silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

She got up from the bed and opened the cupboard.

Dragging her suitcase out she threw it on the bed and unzipped it.

She walked towards the cupboard and took out all her clothes and stuffed in inside the suitcase.

"what the hell are you trying to do Zoya? What are you creating a scene damn it?" Asad tried to talk to her whom he thought have just lost it.

She went inside the bathroom and took all her cosmetics and stuffed it again.

She again went towards the cupboard and opened the drawer. She silently picked up her drawing book and when she was about to keep it inside the suitcase, he held her hand.

She tried to wave off his hand but in the process all the lose papers just came out from the drawing book and flew everywhere on the floor.

Asad was shocked to notice his pictures everywhere. Not that he did not know that she was obsessed with him and to this extent was unimaginable.

"when did she do all these?" he wonder. His hormones couldnot help but to spread the warmth inside his body. The feeling which he never wanted to experience. The feeling that he always avoided when it came to Zoya. The feeling to getting weak on his knees. The feeling, which was uncontrollable. The feeling which was unstoppable. The feeling which spreaded in his entire body whenever she did the tinest things for him.

Zoya wiped her tears and sat on the floor to collect those sketches.

Asad saw her kneeling down on the floor and collecting those beautiful sketches. He never know his eyes were so mesmerizing until he saw him on those piece of paper.

Asad went down on his knees and started picking up some sketches one by one, having a detailed look on each one of them. The texture, the line, the depth of the stokes, his expressions, etc.

She had captured his each and every emotions beautifully in each and every eyes she has drawn. He wondered what expression did she miss to deliver on the paper.

His trance broke when Zoya snatched those papers from his hand and got up from the floor.

Straightening himself he tried to talk to her "Zoya"

"Please Mr Khan, I don't want to talk about this".

Asad was too mesmerized to react at that moment to be honest.

"Please check this room and let me know if I have left anything here which belongs to me" Zoya looked directly in his eyes and questioned him.

"I have packed everything which is mine and ya, do check whether I have stolen anything from this Khan mansion or not. And ya trust me I would not feel bad if your securities checks my bags when I will finally leave your house.

The word "your" never pinched him before the way it did now. He knew he is the one who made her say like this.

There was a silence all over the room.

Asad looked at the suitcase and looked back to her. "are you sure you are talking everything that belongs to you?"

Zoya looked at her stuffs and realized, actually whatever she took it doesnot belongs to her directly. every damn thing of hers is bought with his money. Her dresses, her cosmetics, her necessities everything. There is nothing which she can call or claim as hers. Including herself.

She sat on the bed feeling dejected and sad when he said "the ring"

Zoya turned her face sideways and looked at the ring. Her eyes focused on the the ring having a blue image of Asad behind. Slowly she trasfered her gaze towards Asad.

"this ring belongs to you" Asad said flatly before placing it on the table.

"this ring doesnot belong to me just like other things in this house". She said firmly.

"I don't want any argument on this Zoya, just take it and do.not.fuss".

"no mr khan, I will not take it. You have forced me enough. I am not a doll" a tear slipped.

"I said no more arguments" Asad stepped towards her.

Asad stood up and turned the other way "I will not take this".

"Why? Just because I am buying Aaliyah new and much more expensive ring that's why?"

Zoya felt disgusted and threw a disgusted look towards Asad.

"don't look at me like that". He inched closer to her.

"Take.the.ring".

"No"

He grabbed her shoulder and dug his fingers.

"TAKE" he looked straight into her eyes.

"NO"

"Fine, it looks like you are determined, but don't forget the person in front of whom you are standing, asad Khan is my name and I can get anything done jo  bhi than leta hoon.

With that he picked her hand and slid the ring in her ring finger.

She winced in pain when he did that. The ring was pretty tight to get fitted in her finger. But Asad forcibly slid the ring.

She immediately looked up in his eyes and got all lost in their moment.

Asad gazed the ring, which adored her finger. It did not even looked so perfect in his mom's fingers like it is looking in her finger.

Slowly he looked at her eyes and then to her quivering lips.

The reality hit him, he just now got engaged with Zoya, whether he accepts it or not. He did slid his khandani (ancestral) ring in her finger. but why he did that he did not know. What made him so mad that he did such a stupid thing according to him. He knew he cannot undo the thing anymore. He closed his eyes and turned the other side. Without uttering a single word he wlaked towards the door.

He stopped and turned to see his Zoya still standing glued at the same place. "I don't want any drama, tonight. Chup chap taiyar hoke aajana time pe".

Chapter Four

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
delena_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yippie me first!

Awesome story just read it today.
I ma already hooked please pm me when ever you update!

Edited by delena_ - 10 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really loved your update...
it was awesome...
Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
Res
unres
------------
Super Duper Update!!!
Hope u saw my previous precious comments πŸ˜³
I love you & I know ur reply too
Do Read the next Comment πŸ˜³
Scroll Down 

Edited by --Mina-- - 10 years ago
Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
res
unres
-----------------
I Cant explain how much i love u & ur ffs 

She threw herself on the bed and started crying bitterly.

"pehle asad, aur ab dadi" (first asad then dadi) she thought hurtfully and covered her face with her pillow and started shadding her tears furiously.

Aww

Asad who was walking towards her room, could hear her inner cry and her external scream suppressed under the pillow, taken a  back started walking slowing in his tracks clutching the ring which he took from dadi after few arguments back in her room.

Lately, Asad always knocked her room whenever he entered after she was back from UK, but today he just couldnot resist himself and barged inside her room slamming the door open.

No matter how much he wanted to visit her, but his ego, his hatred always stopped him. He was in a way guilty because he himself asked her not to enter his room ever before she left for UK and when she obeyed his words after coming back from UK, he just couldnot make himself to enter her room anymore.

But today, he was missing something terribily. He did not know what. His eyes were continuously searching her dark chocolate ones.

That twinkle which he always noted every morning on the breakfast table.

Her fussing over his breakfast menu.

Feeling sad For Zoya! But this asad his so cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

~FLASHBACK~

"Good morning Dadi" Asad came towards the dinning table holding his jacket and kissed dadi on her head, sideways before making his move towards his plate grabbing his chair.

"TADA! Ashu! Here goes your freshly prepared orange juice".

Asad rolled his eyes and took a bread from the bread holder and took a bite.

Zoya gasped and  held his hand, Asad glared at her and made a disgusted face "Now what Zoya? Why cant you let me eat piecefully every morning? Tumhara yeh naatak kab band hoga?" (when will you stop poking your nose)

"aisa mat kaho" Zoya frowned and pouted big time purposely trying to pout more and more cutey (don't say like that)

"meye itna pyaar se breakfast banati hoon tumhare liye, inaam to door ki baat hai, ek thanks tak tumhara muh se nahi nikalta kharoos kahin ke" (I have made breakfast for you so lovingly and you forget about awarding me, you don't even thank me". She took the bread from his hand and placed on her plate.

"what dadi? Cant you ask her to stay away from me subha subha?"

Dadi how was useback on her newspaper.

"Aaj meine pancakes banaya hai tumhare liye" zoya excitedly placed the pancakes in front of him and poured some honey as a topping.

Asad wondered, "when will this female stop learning to make my favourtie dishes". It sometimes become too embarrassing for Asad to even have those food  >prepared by Zoya after bad mouthing her always.

"Ab pancake ko to aankh se nahi khatey hai na? eat it before it becomes cold". Zoya threw her apron on her seat which was obviously just beside Asad's and rested her chubby cheeks on her palm, keeping her elbow on the table looking at him for his reaction.

She waited until Asad dejectedly cut a small piece of soft pancake and scoped it dipping in honey. Her eyes became big and excited when Asad finally put the first piece in his mouth.

"Kaisa hai?"

Asad chewed a little and looked at her "delicious" he mentally told himself. How on the earthcan she make such an amazing food every time, every recipie, every cuisine.

Asad rolled his eyes and replied a "hmm" in his low voice.

Zoya excitedly got up and kissed his cheeks "thank you thank you thank you" she repeated hugging him from sideways making dadi nod her head giving them a you-guys-are-totally-crazy look.

Asad chocked his food and started coughing. Zoya soothed his  back and handed over the orange juice and made him drink it from her hand.

"Zoya" he gritted his teeth in anger and flaired his nose

Zoya immediately placed her palm in front of him and like a policeman and said "janti hoon janti hoon".

Asad gave her a confused look and asked "what?"

"yahi ki, don't kiss me Zoya, I don't like it" with that she kissed him once again and disappeared to the kitchen to bake some more pancakes and give it to him".

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Flashback was so cute!!! Zoya knows all the habits/talks of asad πŸ˜†

"hamesha usko kaise pata chalta tha ki mujhe uska banaya huya khana achha lagta tha? Maybe just like me how I can make out when she is upset or crying". He chuckled. "mostly I am the reason for her sadness.

He saw the tiny  form practically curled up like a ball, digging her head inside the pillow.

He could not see her face yet. He tried to  enter when she screamed, "STOP".

Asad who was about to put his foot forward stopped in his track and tried to crane his neck to see her face once.

He could make out her chocked voice through the pillow.

" Please leave'.." sobs'.."me''.alone Mr. Khan".

His heart thumped hearing "Mr Khan" from her. She is never called him by that name. where is her "Ashu" gone?he wondered frowning.

"I SAID LEAVE" she screamed again making him go mad this time.

He furiously walked towards her and grabbed her hand and in one jerk he made her sit on the bed.

He immediately froze looking at her state. Her red puffy eyes, her nose, which has turned red due to continuous crying. Her face turned pale and swelled up.

His expression immediately mellowed done seeing her like that. No matter how much he hurt her but she never cried like this. Only one day being an exception.

"what do you want know?" she asked in a chocked voice.

" please leave my room Mr. Khan, please leave me alone for god sake" she cried bitterly.

Asad grabbed her shoulder and jerked her in anger "who are you to ask me to leave the room? Are you forgetting that this house belongs to me? Let.me.make.it.very.clear.to.you.Zoya, this is not your house and it was never yours so you have no right to dismiss me in my house".

Thats too rude

He could see some more silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

She got up from the bed and opened the cupboard.

Dragging her suitcase out she threw it on the bed and unzipped it.

She walked towards the cupboard and took out all her clothes and stuffed in inside the suitcase.

"what the hell are you trying to do Zoya? What are you creating a scene damn it?" Asad tried to talk to her whom he thought have just lost it.

She went inside the bathroom and took all her cosmetics and stuffed it again.

She again went towards the cupboard and opened the drawer. She silently picked up her drawing book and when she was about to keep it inside the suitcase, he held her hand.

She tried to wave off his hand but in the process all the lose papers just came out from the drawing book and flew everywhere on the floor.

Even i would like to see her drawings/sketches 

Asad was shocked to notice his pictures everywhere. Not that he did not know that she was obsessed with him and to this extent was unimaginable.

"when did she do all these?" he wonder. His hormones couldnot help but to spread the warmth inside his body. The feeling which he never wanted to experience. The feeling that he always avoided when it came to Zoya. The feeling to getting weak on his knees. The feeling, which was uncontrollable. The feeling which was unstoppable. The feeling which spreaded in his entire body whenever she did the tinest things for him.

Zoya wiped her tears and sat on the floor to collect those sketches.

Asad saw her kneeling down on the floor and collecting those beautiful sketches. He never know his eyes were so mesmerizing until he saw him on those piece of paper.

Asad went down on his knees and started picking up some sketches one by one, having a detailed look on each one of them. The texture, the line, the depth of the stokes, his expressions, etc.

She had captured his each and every emotions beautifully in each and every eyes she has drawn. He wondered what expression did she miss to deliver on the paper.

His trance broke when Zoya snatched those papers from his hand and got up from the floor.

Straightening himself he tried to talk to her "Zoya"

" Please Mr Khan, I don't want to talk about this".

Asad was too mesmerized to react at that moment to be honest.

"Please  check this room and let me know if I have left anything here which belongs to me" Zoya looked directly in his eyes and questioned him.

"I have packed everything which is mine and ya, do  check whether I have stolen anything from this Khan mansion or not. And ya trust me I would not feel bad if your securities checks my bags when I will finally leave your house.

The word "your" never pinched him before the way it did now. He knew he is the one who made her say like this.

There was a silence all over the room.

Asad looked at the suitcase and looked back to her. "are you sure you are talking everything that belongs to you?"

Zoya looked at her stuffs and realized, actually whatever she took it doesnot belongs to her directly. every damn thing of hers is bought with his money. Her dresses, her cosmetics, her necessities everything. There is nothing which she can call or claim as hers. Including herself.

She cant give herself to him too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

She sat on the bed feeling dejected and sad when he said "the ring"

Zoya turned her face sideways and looked at the ring. Her eyes focused on the the ring having a blue image of Asad behind. Slowly she trasfered her gaze towards Asad.

"this ring belongs to you" Asad said flatly before placing it on the table.

"this ring doesnot belong to me just like other things in this house". She said firmly.

"I don't want any argument on this Zoya, just take it and do.not.fuss".

"no mr khan, I will not take it. You have forced me enough. I am not a doll" a tear slipped.

"I said no more arguments" Asad stepped towards her.

Asad stood up and turned the other way "I will not take this".

"Why? Just because I am buying Aaliyah new and much more expensive ring that's why?"

Zoya felt disgusted and threw a disgusted look towards Asad.

"don't look at me like that". He inched closer to her.

"Take.the.ring".

"No"

He grabbed her shoulder and dug his fingers.

"TAKE" he looked straight into her eyes.

"NO"

Both of them are ziddi πŸ˜†

"Fine, it looks like you are determined, but don't forget the person in front of whom you are standing, asad Khan is my name and I can get anything done jo  bhi than leta hoon.

With that he picked her hand and slid the ring in her ring finger.

She winced in pain when he did that. The ring was pretty tight to get fitted in her finger. But Asad forcibly slid the ring.

She immediately looked up in his eyes and got all  lost in their moment.

Asad gazed the ring, which adored her finger. It did not even looked so perfect in his mom's fingers like it is looking in her finger.

Slowly he looked at her eyes and then to her quivering lips.

The reality hit him, he just now got engaged with Zoya, whether he accepts it or not. He did slid his khandani (ancestral) ring in her finger. but why he did that he did not know. What made him so mad that he did such a stupid thing according to him. He knew he cannot undo the thing anymore. He closed his eyes and turned the other  side. Without uttering a single word he wlaked towards the door.

He stopped and turned to see his Zoyastill standing glued at the same place. "I don't want any drama, tonight. Chup chap taiyar hoke aajana time pe".

🀣 So cute of asad πŸ˜³

----------------------------

It was super Update!!!!!😊

Im really loving it reading as asyaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Do Continue Soon!!

im ur biggest fan now! 

Love you & Your stories & Your creations πŸ˜ƒ

Bye Take Care πŸ˜Š

Edited by --Mina-- - 10 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just read 2 & 3 rd parts!!!
Fantastic!!!
Zoya love Asad so much but Asad hates her!!
Till now it was Asad but now Dadi too!!! 😑
Poor Zoya!!! 😭
Asad put dat ring on her finger!!!!
Dey r engaged nw!!!