Posted: 10 years ago
I jus read all parts and
You are gonna make me crazy with these hot updates πŸ˜†
Please PM me when you update
Great SSEdited by HallyH - 10 years ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I havent read ur updates till now... sorry was up with work and heavy fever... but will def read it tomrrow and comment on every part...😳
res till then deary.,..πŸ€—
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update
felt bad for shlok
but hope astha opens up and say what she feels to him soon
thanks for the pm
mahaangie thumbnail
Waiting for your update dear. Please pm me :)
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                                                   INTEZAAR...😳😳

PART 5

well seeing today's episode we all are dejected...so I thought let's update inorder to lighten the mood of my forum friends...hope u all like this part...here we go..

She stood there shocked and was hurt at the same time scared due to his behaviour...her eyes were becoming teary...she just ran into her room and cried her heart out...

Aastha's monologue...

I was shocked when I heard his desire for me...I was quite emotional at that time as well as shocked as this was the first time a guy has told me these things...I also like him there is no second thought in that...I tried to tell something but my tongue was tied God knows why...when he told me that he desired me so much I wanted to tell him that the desire was mutual...but I was just lost in him...lost in his eyes, his lips, his sincerity, his honesty and his love...no it cant be love may be his liking...but the way he reacted it scared me like hell...and the words which were going to come out of my mouth died in my throat...

Her chain of thoughts were broken by the knock on the door...her mother was calling out to her since a long time...as she was not responding she had to knock the door loudly...Aastha opened the door not before wiping her tears...

Kalindi - since when I m calling u...what were u busy with ?  a worried Kalindi enquired...

Aastha - nothing maa..I was in washroom that is y couldn't open the door..

Kalindi nodded and told her to be ready in the evening as they had a party to attend at the Agnihotri Mansion...

Well that was another shock to her...visiting Agnihotri's today would be no less than entering a lion's den...she had known Shlok atleast this much...she faked a head ache infront of her mother and told her that she would be sleeping at home...after much convincing Kalindi agreed to leave her alone but assured her that they will be back soon...

Aastha said to herself..."m sorry maa to lie to u but I cannot face him today atleast..." she sighed and headed for her studies...

Agnihotri Mansion...

Here our Shlok was not at all in a good mood...he was throwing things here and there in anger...

Shlok's monologue..

I had decided to express my feelings today and was expecting her to atleast voice out something but as usual she continued her favourite habit of keeping mum...seeing her so quiet for a long time I lost my temper and banged my hand on the steering wheel...I saw her getting shocked at my outburst even I m feeling guilty to scare my little kitten but her shyness which I always like today irked me...God knows y...her answer was definitely not a NO ...that I could figure out but it was not even YES either...I shouldn't have behaved rudely with her...he took a deep breath...I will make up to it in the evening...

He smiled and headed to get ready for the evening...

@party...

The party was held on the eve of Varad being posted as the CEO of the A&A CONSTRUCTIONS...evryone joined them in their happiness...Shlok came dressed in formals...he was looking breathtakingly handsome in the black three piece...all the girls were drooling on him but he gave a damn to them as he was waiting for his shy kitten so that he could make up to her in his own way..he smirked to himself...

It's been an hour since the party has started and there was no clue of hers...he was in his thoughts when his father called out "ohh Avdhoot"

His immediately shot up to see her but she was nowhere to be seen...he was getting impatient now...he touched Avdhoot and Kalindi's feet and took their blessings he could hear Anjali enquiring about Aastha and Kalindi's answer made him go mad with worry...

He lied to his father that his friend had an accident and rushed towards the Kirloskar Villa to see his Jaan...he knocked the door but there was no answer his worry increased ten folds...he immediately climbed upto her room and what he saw made him go with desire...

There she came out drying her wet hair...she was in her night suit that is her tank top and shorts...seeing her in this avtar made his throat dry and he unconsciously licked his lips...he was literally checking her out as this is the first time he had seen her in so short clothes..her creamy white legs were sleek he moved his gaze upwrds towards her thighs and his imagination ran wild as he suddenly wanted to see the skin beneath it...he tore his gaze and moved further towards her belly which was slightly visible as the top was literally too short...he moved further up to see her bosoms, then her raw lips which was just natural without any gloss..his member was hardening just seeing her like this...

She looked in the mirror and saw a love bite near her throat...she caressed it and blushed...Shlok chuckled at her actions and said "Is she planning to murder me"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Shlok decided to notice her actions for some more time...he hid behind the curtains...and was seeing her...

Aastha to herself...

"if I would have gone today God knows what would have happened with me...I was scared of his anger that is y didn't go today...but I am worried that he should not misunderstand my silence as my NO...ofcourse it is not a NO...it is just that I cannot tell him that I m equally attracted to him...how can I tell him that I dream of him doing crazy things to me leaving me wet always...whenever I see those type of scenes in the movies how should I tell him that I see myself and Shlok doing that...how should I tell him that I have a crush on him and this feeling has developed into a strong emotion over these years...how should I tell him that I fantasize him...how should I tell him that I...I love him...what will he think of me..."

Hearing her words gave him an unknown zeal...this jhalli also feels the same for me...and listening to her passion and desire for me...God knows what I will do with her now...but now it is high time that she faces me...that we talk about our relationship...he came out of the curtains and that is when she saw him...she stopped in her movements...

precap...

hot part coming up...already warning children stay away..

will update tomorrow again..till then enjoy this

loads of love
Nazia😊😊
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update! And you did cheer me up and I'm sure everybody else as well.  So waiting  impatiently until tomorrow ... 
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks thanks thanks a lot waiting for 2moro tiktik 1 tiktik 2...

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
An awesome superb update. Arrey why did You stop writing impatient for the next update. 
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...

waiting for next part...πŸ˜†