AsYa SS : Forbidden * Last Chap * Page 78 09/04 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
super-interesting story😛 👏
i m looking forward 2 read more
updt soonish😆
& plz PM 😳
& in nxt updt plz write Asad's P.O.V
Thank you so much for the overwhelming response that i got and speciall thanks to -Mina- (Afrin) who recommended my FF and shared with her friends.

awesomness,  cale,  Smmm,  Surbhi121,  Flowerslove4evr,  aarzoo50,  chco,  shamagvl45,
 jawria123,  -Eris-

Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns ❤️)

Chap 02

Engagement

He was jogging down the tracks towards his home. "such a mess he thought. Only for that woman in his house I have to tie a knot". He lost all his patience when Zoya put her last resort by telling him to get married friend then she will get married to whom so ever she wants. Asad had no option but to agree to her words in order to just send her away from him permanently.

Aaliyah was his friend Umm! well a not so great friend during his university. But later became his business partner when her dad died and she inherited the ownership of his dad's firm.

He remembered the day when Aaliyah came to RM to make Asad sign on some important papers and how he approached her fuming in anger. Few minutes back he and Zoyai had heated up discussion on Zoya's marriage and hwe she placed her clause. As Asad's anger took over, he bluntly approached Aaliyah and in return Aaliyah was too shocked to react at that moment. And Zoya was dumbfolded would be an understatement. She never expected him to react to her words so quickly. But as he already threw his proposal she saw Aaliyah threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

He sat on the bench near his house and drank his energy drink. Wiping his lips he looked at the sajawat (decor).

"Aachad! Tum mujhe lene ghore par ayoge na? par meye dusri dulhan ki tarha blush nahi karungi'bhaag ke aake tumse lipat jaungi and kabhi nahi chodungi".

(you will come in a horse to marry me right? You know I will not blush when I will see you in the marriage mandap, I will run towards you and hug you tightly and will never leave you)

He closed his eyes remembering her words, which she said almost 10 years back, when they went for his cousin's wedding.

He checked his phone and caressed his screen reading something'

Finishing off his drink he walked inside his house.

It was their engagement day. The stage adored with white flowers and blue flowers. It was Zoya's choice to put white with blue. White being her favourite colour and blue being Asad's.

"yahan, iss jagha hogi humrai engagement, jab tum mujhe apni mumma ka ring pehnaoge Aachad". (here, right here we are going to have our engagement ceremony, when you will make me wear your mumma's ring). Zoya wrapped her arms around Asad's arms and dragged him towards the hall. They stood infront of the mezzanine flood where there was an informal sitting created to watch movies and play games. "yeh sab yahan se hath jayega aur ek bari si stage banegi, white and blue flowers se saji hui". (all these things will get removed and a biiig stage will adore this place decorated with white and blue flowers).

"Asad! Kahan the beta?" (where were you dear?) an old aged lady stood right behind him touching his shoulder with her wrinkled palm.

He turned towards his grandmother and fixed her glasses.

His grandmother sighed and touched his cheeks lovingly. "umm, ab yeh sab Aaliyah bitiya karegi".

Asad frowned and looked at her, "kya dadi?"

"yehi, meri chasma ko fix karna, aaj tak Zoya karti thi, par kal jab who chali jayegi to Aaliyah bitiya hi karegi na?"

"nani meye hoon na, meye karungi".

"rehne de, dekhliya kitna karega, pechle 27 years se tu hi kar raha hai, hai na?" (let it be Asad, I know how much you will do, past 27 years you are only doing right?) If Zoya was not there to mera khayal kaun rakhta?" (who would have takn care of me?)

"ouch! Uff, yeh ghutno ke dard".

Asad quickly her dadi's hand and helped her to sit on the nearest sofa. "dadi why don't you show it to a doctor? I have been telling you since when even I forgot but you don't listen to me".

"Umm!" she sighed "last ek haftey sey Zoya maalish nahi kar rahi hai na issiliye". Asad picked up his lashes while massaging her foot hearing her words.

~Flashback~

"Arrey beti, bohot raat ho gai hai, sone ja" (its very late dear go to sleep)

Zoya cutely nodded her head sideways and arched her eyebrows in denial.

"mera bas chale to meye aapki seva hamesha karun, mujhe achha lagta hai dadi aapke aur Aachad ke paas rehna, aur aap dono ke liye kuch karna. I enjoy doing these things". (if hope I am able to serve you and Asad like this. I love doing things for you and Aachad) Zoya said while massaging her foot with hot mustard oil.

"meri achhi bachhi hai tu" dadi blessed her.

"Mujhe kya milega?" Zoay asked her cutely.

Dadi smiled and pinched her cheeks, "kya chahiye tujhe?" (what do you want?)

"umm!" she tucked her lips and looked here and there just to see where was her Aachad.

When he found the ground clear she crawled towards dadi and whispered something in her ears and giggled'

"Chup kar pagal" dadi slapped her head.

she did not see someone was witnessing her craziness standing behind the column.

He thumped his foot for not being able to hear what she said. But when he turned to go he heard dadi saying, "usmein aisa kya hai jo tu uske saath rehna chahti hai, ussey shaadi karna chahti hai? Hamesha woh tujhse ladta hai, jhagar ta hai, tujhe bhala bura kehta hai". (why do you want to marry him? He always fights with you, talks so rudly with you, then why you always want to stay with him?)

Zoya placed her head on dadi's lap and said, "apna samajta hai issiliye kehta hai na dadi?" (he thinks me as his possession dadi, that's why he behaves like this)

She paused for a moment, a lone tear rolled down her cheeks. Indeed Asad always behaved very badly with her. But she was totally unaware of the the fact why he hated her so much.

"Meine to ussey kab ka rajkumar maan liya hai dadi, aur mera rajkumar uske alawa koi aur ho hi nahi sakta, jaan dedungi aagar aapne meri saadi kisi aur ke saath karwaya to" (I always see him as my prince, and there is no one other than him who can be my prince. And yes if you force me to get married to anyone other than him then I will die).

~flashback ends~

"Kahan kho gaye Asad beta?" dadi snapped her fingers in front of him who was totally lost in his own world.

He jerked and looked at dadi.

Dadi wiggled her eyebrows and gestured him "where?"

"Nothing dadi, just some work".

"Hmm! Asad beta! Can I request you something?"

Asad looked at her, "of course dadi".

"Please don't fight with her today. Jabse saadi tey hui hai thodi bujhi bujhi si lagti hai. Khana bhi theek se nahi khaa rahi hai" (since her marriage got fixed, she has become a little aloof and quieter and she is not having her food properly also).

Asad looked down.

Dadi with the help of Asad got up from the sofa and started walking towards her room.

Asad in the meantime looked up to see where was Zoya. But she was not seen anywhere jabse woh enter kiya hai.

~flashback~

"Aachad" Khushi slipped down the hand rail of the staircare can and steadied herself on the ground"

"watch out girl" he screamed being a liitle concerned, seeing her doing such a risky act.

Zoya smiled ear to ear and rushed towards him literally throwing herself.

"Good morning prince". She said kissing his cheeks.

"MOVE!" he screamed.

Zoya twitched her nose and held it, making a puking gesture she said "Aachad you stink".

"SHUT UP!"

Asad was back from his morning walk, shading his sweat like a pig. It was a daily affair, whether he liked it or not he was greeted by the person he hates the most, every morning and with her never ending kisses.

An unwanted ring broke his thoughts.

He picked up his phone from the table and saw Aaliyah's name flashing.

"ya..hmm..hmmm..no...i am fine..hm..back home..hmm..enough..don't irritate now, I have other work to do rather than spending my whole time in his marriage..Aaliyah...shee..shit..damn it".

Chapter Two A

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
why is Asad being such a khadu's
He is not happy with Aaliya, yet to proud to love Zoya.

Res
Unres

Lovely update.!😊
I love the flashbacks you show.. 🤪Zoya calling Aachad..☺️ Cute..😳
Why does Asad hate Zoya so much? I didn't understand...
Asad is behaving Akdu-like..😡
He is ruining Aaliyah's life as well..😕
Wonderful update and do continue soon..😛😃
Edited by pinks2911 - 10 years ago
eagerly waiting why asad is hesitating towards zoya
pls update soon
nice.
interesting.
loved it
poor zoya.
dadi know zoya loves asad alot.
but still she didnt do anything for her .
y she accepted when asad said zoya have to marry someone else
plz update soon
plz
plz
plz
thanx for pm
Asad is such a khadus. Feeling bad for Zoya.
Loved the update. Please continue soon.
bada confusion hai yaar...  asad loves zoya but he is not going to do anything in this regard... complicates man!😆