Salman Khan Caught Between Daisy Shah and Elli Avram - Who is His Fav?

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

So we know Salman Khan has a soft spot for both Daisy Shah and Elli Avram. The gorgeous Daisy was his heroine in Jai Ho and as the movie was a home production, she had to be special to be a part of it. 

Meanwhile, Elli, who was on Bigg Boss season seven, has also had quite the effect on Salman. He's even gone as far as to admit that Elli's on his mind! 

But which of these ladies is winning the battle for Salman's affections? Apparently, while Jai Ho was prepping for release andBigg Boss was still in the news in a big way, Daisy was a bit miffed with Sallu - she felt he was giving Elli more attention than her! Elli was also invited to Salman's birthday party - a privilege reserved only for those closest to him in Bollywood.

Now though, it seems like Daisy's got the upper hand. Salman is said to be majorly promoting her. And it's not just films he's trying to get her. He's even reaching out to his contacts (and you can imagine how many he has) to get Daisy ads.   

Good for Daisy! Jai Ho might not have set the box office on fire but there's a lot more going for the heroine thanks to Salman! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sandwich. Yeah, sandwich is his favorite.
hasini009 thumbnail
 He's even gone as far as to admit that Elli's on his mind! 
man(mind wala man) mein Elli aur Tan mein DaisyπŸ˜†
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously Daisy? 🀒 It would make more sense if he's caught in between BB6 Sana Khan and BB7 Elli Avram.

Sana is cute, I have no idea why she hasn't been receiving any attention. I haven't watched Jai Ho, so can't really talk about her acting skills..but the news is always about Daisy! Barely ever hear about Sana...:/ She has good offscreen persona too! Very bubbly persoanality..I think she can make it big if given good publicity...

On another note, i doubt anyone cares about the girl on his mind. That seems to change every second. Bet even Salman doesn't know... Kis kis ko pyaar karun, kaise main pyar karoon? tu bhi hai, yeh bhi hai, woh bhi hai hayye hayeee πŸ˜†Edited by DesiPrincess93 - 10 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
πŸ€“ dafuq with bhai 
DianaPrince thumbnail
DaMan or  Sal-El
πŸ€”
none!!

saline/jacqman is better
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

DaMan or  Sal-El

πŸ€”
none!!

saline/jacqman is better

ek number lady dabang πŸ‘
zaniax thumbnail
Salman and his never ending list of favourites
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

DaMan or  Sal-El

πŸ€”
none!!

saline/jacqman is better

Saline πŸ˜†

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Elli Avram is cute, Daisy is a disaster. Stay away from Daisy, bhai!