Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tattle-tale thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Hunnybunny3

2 great updates but I'm feeling greedy so want some more please... 

I see the match has been lit, lets see who burns first πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Thankz for the surprise update. But come tomorrow, ok? No ramanchi. 

Originally posted by: shagun-rocks

oh, i'm loving this so so much..* rubbing hands with glee *...☺️..i desperately wanted them to have a conversation, & looks like parvati is the one who seems to have finally taken the initiative..looking forward to see how they cope with the sexual tension that is brewing between the two...

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

I caught up with the last few drabbles and I was only left wanting more. Which is good since I have given up on the actual show, so these pieces of writing are the only source connecting me to RR. You bring out the best and worst in them with such an ease that the reading experience is heightened. The way you explore their inner turmoil keeping to their characters makes me envious of you because you have etched them far better the creatives of the show. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

So, Parvati is aware of her husband's endeavors and is letting him know that she knows. Interesting. I wonder how Rudra will handle himself now. 

PS: love the titles you come up with, the recent one had me laughing!πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! That is very nice of you, but I draw inspiration from the show. I only pick up cues and look for potential that is already there. πŸ˜Š
tattle-tale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malini1

Loved reading it. Waiting and wanting more. You're good with words. 

Originally posted by: msin

It's very good all ur drabbles I am loving it

Originally posted by: SherryGS

Loving this! Excellent writing.

Originally posted by: meera06

I have just started reading the tales..All thanks to meera30 ...

Even without watching the show I'm actually loving the tales..

Originally posted by: DoJin

beautiful...TT...I want more...I still think its ramanchi to end it there...but I'll wait... πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: vaish912

Two updates .. U r forgiven πŸ˜†  .. First update .. So now she is trying to be temptress n Rudra is thinking her innocent hahaha.. She is going to be death of him ..

Second update .. N the claws r out ..

Totally loving this .. N I seriously want some one frm RR to see this thread .. 
Brilliant as usual .

Thank you all so much! πŸ˜›

@meera06 For a second there, I was wondering what happened to meera30's colour and picture. πŸ˜†
tattle-tale thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Thanks for the double update. Poor Parvati wants to move on in life, but not able to. Hope rudr understands her mental agony.

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Haha, I was actually waiting for u to hurl the laila grenade to their insecurity. Things are becoming more and more exciting.Aha u amazing wizard !

Originally posted by: shree10

OMG! I am dying of dhak-dhak acidity after reading 20th feb!

Seriously whats wrong with Major?I find nothing wrong with parvati's desire.  kab uske nuskhe kamyab honge?

Originally posted by: shree10

Poor Paro!

When will this impasse be broken?Kab TT?

Originally posted by: sslmay11

I'm getting addicted to this. Hope this confrontation will break the ice.

Originally posted by: dreamwinner

Nice going,how rudra will handle this

will b interesting to see

Originally posted by: gangaprakash38

where is our update for today????  quick hurry upπŸ˜‰

Haha, thanks you guys! Update coming right up! πŸ˜Š
tattle-tale thumbnail

Madness is like gravity. All it needs is a little push.

Rudra could feel confusion and anger roil within him in equal amounts. Alright, so some idiot had told her about Laila. So what? He was no saint, and she knew it. Did she expect him to apologize for it? If she did, she was in for serious disappointment.

"Do you have nothing to say? You're not even going to bother denying it?"

Carefully holding the leash that restrained his temper, he gritted out, "Why would I? I have nothing to be ashamed of. What I fail to understand is-- why are you bringing this up now?"

"If you have nothing to be ashamed of, why didn't you tell me yourself?"

Her large eyes were swimming with hurt and betrayal. For some obscure reason, he felt like a cad, and that raised his defenses.

"And why exactly would I tell you? I'm not answerable to anyone, Parvati, and definitely not in this case."

Paro had promised herself that she wouldn't cry in front of him. But she couldn't help the tears that gathered on her lashes before reluctantly rolling down her cheeks. She hadn't thought that she had any heart left to break. Clearly, that was untrue. What else could explain the sudden, sharp ache as the implication of his words embedded itself within her?

He didn't belong to her. He was not her Rudra.

She didn't belong anywhere.

She hadn't realized that she'd been holding onto a piece of fragile hope-- that it was all a lie-- until that shard slipped away as well.

And just as suddenly, a white hot fury blazed in the pit of her stomach.

"How dare you, Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat? You stand here in all your arrogance and tell me that you're not answerable to me? Let me tell you that you are! You are answerable to me! You became answerable to me the day you married me. You became answerable to me the day you ensured that I had nowhere else to go. You became answerable to me when you let me stay here and become a part of your family. You became answerable to me when, through your silence, you gave me to understand that you wanted me here. And when I ask you about your mistress, you brazenly tell me that you're not answerable to me? Why do you bother coming home at all, Major Saab? Why not just stay with her? Why this pretense of a happy married life? Since when have you cared about what the family or anyone else thinks?"

As comprehension dawned in Rudra's eyes, the leash snapped. His eyes glowed with a feral light under his furrowed brows, as he roared. "That's enough. I've had enough of your accusations! You have the audacity to accuse me of cheating on you-- keeping a mistress while married, when I've been-- You know what? You're right! I don't know why I even bother. I must be mad. I should have gone to Laila! You know nothing about me! And you don't care! You only see things the way you want to. Why am I even trying to explain this to you?"

Rudra turned away from her, breathing heavily, clenching his eyes shut. His stance warned Paro to stay away, but she'd been seized by a fit of reckless abandon. She strode over to him and grabbed his arm, turning him to face her.

"I'm not done talking to you, Major Saab. Why don't you try explaining? Tell me about yourself! Tell me about what you want, what you like! You never even gave me a chance to be your wife! Or do you not need one, because you have a mis--"

"STOP saying that!" Disregarding the way she had flinched, he pulled his arm out of her grasp and wrapped it around her waist, drawing her up against his torso.

Her eyes widened at the sudden move and she braced her hands against his shoulders. His arm tightened deliberately around her waist, allowing her to feel the way he moulded her body to his.

Rudra had long forsaken any pretense of sanity. All he was conscious of was the woman in his arms-- the one he had fantasized about, desired for weeks. Maybe months.

He noted the accelerated rise and fall of her chest against his, the delicate flush staining her cheeks, and then the pain and accusation in her eyes pushed him further down the abyss.

His voice was deceptively low, but it raised goose bumps at the back of Paro's neck.

"You want to know what I want? What I need? You want to be my wife, Parvati?"

She inclined her head infinitesimally, almost in a daze. The fire in his gaze burned brighter.

"I want you. I want to make love to you, Parvati."

Edited by tattle-tale - 10 years ago
tattle-tale thumbnail
I broke my 500 word rule here. Two reasons--
1) It didn't feel right to stop any earlier than this, nor edit out too much of what I'd written. Quality can't be compromised upon because of rules.
2) I will be rather busy over the weekend and will probably not be able to write. So think of this as a maha-update of sorts. πŸ˜†

Cheers!
TT.
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWπŸ‘. Waiting for your next part TT.
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm dead! What a chapter! Fabulous and ironical seeing what the precap for Monday is...πŸ˜†
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uff and there we stop for the weekend...
I knew I should have been satisfied with tea stains and cheek touching...
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tattle-tale

I broke my 500 word rule here. Two reasons--

1) It didn't feel right to stop any earlier than this, nor edit out too much of what I'd written. Quality can't be compromised upon because of rules.
2) I will be rather busy over the weekend and will probably not be able to write. So think of this as a maha-update of sorts. πŸ˜†

Cheers!
TT.

Rules are made to be broken right?πŸ˜ƒ Quality is definitely important as is quantity. So no complaints if you break the rule again and give us longer drabbles. πŸ˜ƒ
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and and and...then what happened???? Wishing the weekend away now cos this is getting exciting  πŸ˜³
Fab update as always