{Strangers In Love | AsYa/KaBhi TS} *Last Chapter - PG 23*

--Radhika-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

{ Strangers In Love }
An AsYa TS | Chapter 1

----------

A/N: Hi Guys! I know I should be updating CGMO right now, but I had this idea in my mind and I had to post it right now, otherwise I would forget to post it. It's another Three-Shot of mine, and I hope you guys enjoy it! The first part is pretty boring, but as the story develops it will get more interesting and romantic. β˜ΊοΈ

----------

Asad and Zoya walked into the wedding function together. Their best friends, Farzad and Aaliya were getting married today.

Asad and Zoya had been married for almost a year now. Zeenat and Dilshaad were close friends and planned to get their son and daughter married to each other at a very young age. Asad and Zoya did not know anything about each other, except for their names.

Even now, they don't know much about each other. Asad only married Zoya because his Ammi request him several times, he couldn't deny his Ammi. Everytime Zoya tried to talk to Asad, he always nodded and just walked away.

Zoya saw her best friend Aaliya, and ran off to go talk to her, while Asad did the same with Farzad. Both kept chatting to the guests, stealing glances at each other. 

An aunty came over to Zoya and brought her along to Asad. Zoya kept her eyes to the ground, while Asad was looking at Zoya carefully. The aunty wanted to talk to the both of them as she had not attended their wedding.

"Arre Asad beta! Did you get handsomer? I don't talk that much, but I would like to say sorry for not attending your wedding, I know how much it meant to Dilshaad bi!" Zubaida aunty blabbered.

Asad was going to reply, but was interrupted by Zubaida,"You know what, I was at Agra, meeting one of my cousins, she is looking for suitors for her daughter, Arshida, if you weren't married I would've recommended you first!" 

Zoya clenched her fists, which didn't go unnoticed by Asad, he smirked and finally was able to reply to Zubaida without any interruptions.

"Ji aunty, actually woh kya hain na, I would've said yes as well, I've seen Arshida before, she is really pretty . . . but if I wasn't married." Asad said, sighing, completely ignoring Zoya.

Jealous much?

Zoya glared at Asad and left to talk to some guests, as she could not take this completely pointless conversation her husband and aunt were having.

oOo

Zoya was talking to Aaliya, when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around to see who it was and saw that it was her childhood friend, Yasir. 

"Hey!" He said, loud enough for half the guests to hear.

"OMG, Yasir! You're here?!" Zoya squealed, hugging her best friend.

Asad looked towards the stage and saw Zoya hugging an unfamiliar man, tightly. 

It was his time to clench his fists, and he did, he wanted to punch that man so hard, that he would never even look at Zoya. 

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your husband?" Yasir said, winking at Zoya.

Zoya blushed a bit, and dragged Yasir to Asad, holding his hand. When they reached, Zoya noticed Asad glaring at their hands. She immediately let go of Yasir's hand and gave Asad a half smile.

"Asad, this is Yasir my childhood friend," Zoya said, softly.

"And Yasir, this is Asad, my husband."

"Well its nice to meet you man, Zoya talks a lot about you." Yasir said, extending his hand out for a shake.

"Nice to meet you too." Asad mumbled and shook his hand.

Yasir jerked his hand out of Asad's as he was noticing how Asad's grip was while shaking his hand. Asad was holding his hand tightly, and was staring at him blankly.

"Okay everyone, it's time for dancing! Everybody grab a partner and get on to the dance floor!" The host announced.

"Wanna dance?" Yasir asked, sweetly.

"Sure." Zoya whispered and took Yasir's extended hand.

Asad glared at the two walking to the dance floor, hand in hand, and went to the bar. He said to the bartender, "Get me a drink, now."

On the dance floor, Zoya was fidgeting with her hands as she did not know what to do. Yasir understood and snaked his arms around her waist, Zoya gave him a nervous smile and wrapped her arms around his neck. She never felt this awkward when she danced with him in New York, so what happened now?

The bartender handed Asad, his drink and Asad drank it, instantly. He was slowly getting intoxicated, and was still asking for more.  

Yasir and Zoya were dancing until the music stopped, the DJ changed the theme of music, from romantic to disco.

Yasir started to do crazy disco moves, which made Zoya giggle. She giggled until she noticed Asad staring at them, with bloodshot red, eyes.

She told Yasir that she would be back and was walking towards Asad, Zoya was just about to reach him when Aaliya grabbed Zoya's wrist and took her to the dance floor. All her friends were dancing, and Aaliya did not want Zoya to be left out.

Asad saw that Zoya was at the other end of the dance floor and thought this was his chance. He started walking towards where Yasir was, and was stumbling as he drank too much. Yasir noticed this and came over to where Asad was.

"Hey man, you okay?" Yasir asked.

Asad grabbed Yasir's shirt collar and took him to the front of the banquet hall. He slammed Yasir against one of the pillars and glared at him, dangerously.

"Stay in your limits with my wife, you got that?" Asad said in a deep, low tone.

"Yo man chill! We're just fr-"

Yasir was interrupted as Asad punched him right in the face, Yasir looked up at Asad with a bloody nose and was confused at his behaviour.

"Look man, you're not in your senses, I think you should take some rest." Yasir said, calmly.

"I should chill? NO, you should stay away from my wife dammit!" Asad shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Zoya immediately left the dance floor and ran outside to the front hall, what she saw made her gasp. Yasir's nose was bleeding, and Asad was grabbing Yasir from the collar.

"Asad what are you doing!" She shouted and ran towards them.

Asad instantly let go of Yasir and looked at Zoya softly, while she glared at him. She took Yasir inside and asked someone to take care of him, while she comes back. She ran back outside and started to scream at Asad, "Asad what's wrong with you! Why are you behaving like this!"

"Zoya, I only wanted him to stay away from you. He do-"

"Stay away from me? Asad are you drunk?" Zoya asked, confused, as Asad was never this possessive about her before.

"YES! He's getting way too close to you and I don't like it." Asad said, sheepishly.

While Asad was talking, he was losing his balance, Zoya held on to him protectively while she waited for him to continue talking. She was angry, but also amused at this new, possessive side of Asad. She was now sure that he was drunk.

"It seems like he knows you more than I do." Asad continued, in a softer tone.

"Well, that's because you never tried to know me better." Zoya mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Asad asked. 

"It's nothing Mr. Khan. It's just that you never seemed to care. You never asked me about my likes or dislikes, you never wanted to know me better. I would've told you if you asked." Zoya whispered almost in tears.

Zoya couldn't take it any longer and ran back inside the hall, she went inside and tried to blink away her tears. She told Aaliya and Farzad that she had to go, as it was an emergency.

Zoya came outside, and saw Asad waiting outside for her. He was staring blankly at the sky. Zoya went towards him and tapped his shoulders.

"Hm?" 

"Driver's here. Let's go." Zoya said. 

Asad nodded and Zoya grabbed Asad by his shoulders and led him to the car. He needed some rest. 

On their way back, Asad fell asleep on Zoya's shoulders and Zoya did not want to wake him up. He was sleeping peacefully and he looked even more handsome while sleeping. 

"Madam, should I call someone?" The driver asked as he knew Zoya did not want Asad to wake up.

"No, it's okay, I'll take him inside, you go home." Zoya replied.

The driver nodded and drove back home, leaving Asad still having his head lying on Zoya's shoulder while Zoya tried to bring them inside.

Dilshaad saw Asad and Zoya were back and came outside, she saw Asad sleeping and was going to ask when Zoya said, "Shh, he's sleeping." 

Dilshaad nodded and helped Zoya take Asad inside, Dilshaad smiled at seeing Zoya's concern for Asad.

They placed Asad on the bed and Dilshaad and Zoya both retired for the night, as they were both very sleepy. 

oOo

The next morning Asad woke up with a splitting headache, he got up and looked for Zoya, but she was no where around. He didn't remember much that happened last night as he wasn't in his senses.

She must be in the kitchen. He thought.

Asad went to the washroom to get ready and take a cold shower to try and get rid of the headache.

When he came downstairs, he saw Dilshaad and Zoya cooking breakfast together, they were laughing and Asad smiled looking at the mother-daughter bond.

Zoya looked up and saw Asad, she gave him a small smile, but she looked upset. Asad came and sat down at the dining table while Zoya served him breakfast.

"Asad why are you wearing your suit? You're not going anywhere today." Dilshaad asked confusedly. 

"Ammi I have work today, I have to go today." 

"No you're not, I know you have a headache and you won't be able to work today." Zoya said sternly not revealing the fact that he was drunk yesterday.

"Anyway, how was the party yesterday?" Dilshaad spoke.

Then it came to Asad. Everything that happened yesterday. He noticed why Zoya was sad, he punched her childhood friend afterall. Asad felt guilty and looked apologetically towards Zoya.

Then he remembered her last words.

"It's nothing Mr. Khan. It's just that you never seemed to care. You never asked me about my likes or dislikes, you never wanted to know me better. I would've told you if you asked." 

Asad felt even worse for his behavior towards Zoya. He always ignored her and never treated her the way a husband should. 

Then an idea struck into his mind and he smiled. He knew how he was going to win Zoya's love  back, and he knew exactly how to do it.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

-DON'T COPY-

---

Edited by --Radhika-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Radhika-- thumbnail
Index:

Chapter 1: Above!
Chapter 2: PG 13
Chapter 3: PG 23

--Radhika-- thumbnail
Forget this page was ever here! *WHOOOSH*

I know I'm lame. πŸ˜•
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
ressy messy again without pmπŸ₯³
Grapes i am first here in ur new TSπŸ˜†πŸ‘

aweosme update Grapu
new TS... Its just wonderful Radu... I am in love with this TS
ohh hoo asya didn't talk abt their relationship for 1 yr strange yet their r possessive abt each otherπŸ˜†
loved both asya being possessive n jealous abt each other
asad punched Yasir good very good Grapu...
Asad lost his senses but confessed what he didn't tell zoya in a sane manner
waiting to see how asad will manaofy zoya n applogise for his behaviour
update soon n thanks for the pm
P.S-- sorry radish for the late commentEdited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 10 years ago
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res πŸ˜ƒ
UNres 😳

Hey Grapes! New story, huh? πŸ˜‰
Wow almost a year and didnt even talk properly yet? 😲 oye hoye mera M. Emotionally Challenged Ahmed Khan 😳
Hmm so Asad liked making her jelly, and Zoya got back ar him unknowingly πŸ˜†
I love jealous Asad, so Yasir only did me a favor πŸ˜‰
Loved the possessiveness! 😳 he drank out of anger πŸ˜• and even punched Yasir! πŸ‘ ( πŸ˜† )
Aswww my baby Zoya is so hurt by his behaviour towards her 😭
So now Asad will give a real chance to their wedding πŸ‘
Loved it!! πŸ€—

PS: asking me a title is not a good idea πŸ˜† Edited by SBanoMalik - 10 years ago
saida.m thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great start! I'd love to get pms for this story! πŸ˜Š

Title suggestion:
Shades of Love

You could have the first chapter as "Green"  for envy.
Then however you want their relation to proceed. πŸ˜ƒ

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

grapes for u πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First Zoya got jealous and then Asad but he went berserk, love the start!
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Grapes ! πŸ‘
Loved it ! 
Jealous Asad is always a treat to watch πŸ˜³
Poor Zoya ! She's hurt by Asad's bevahiour ! πŸ˜­
Can't wait to see how Asad will win her back ! 
Continue soon πŸ˜‰
And do pm please πŸ˜ƒ
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That wa a really good start, enjoyed reading that. 
Lol both of them had their fair share of jealousy 

For title how about

Strangers in Love
Arranged Marriage - I know not very original 
Winning you back - got this from the last few lines not sure if it will gut the whole story

Lots of love