Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --Radhika--

Scrap ??Will PM be okay ?

Yup it is totally fine but if u will scrap the very moment u update thn i will res first πŸ˜‰ dnt mind plweaaaz
--Radhika-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

Yup it is totally fine but if u will scrap the very moment u update thn i will res first πŸ˜‰

Ok I will scrap and PM you ! πŸ€—
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Radhika--

Ok I will scrap and PM you !πŸ€—

Thank you grapu

Mwaah πŸ€—
--Radhika-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
{ Strangers In Love }
An AsYa TS | Chapter 2

----------

A/N: Forgot about this? πŸ˜• I am so sorry everyone for the extreme delay on the last chapter. I haven't kept well since the past few days, and I was severely ill. I was planning to update later, but since I am on holiday, I might as well update today. Apologies again guys, inshallah I will be better soon and be back with more stories for you all!

P.S- I said in the last chapter or in the note I think, that after this TS I won't be writing any more FFs, OS', TS', anytime soon. I want to take a break for a while for my studies and now since I was ill, I won't be able to update my stories, if I start one. I don't know how long I will be away, but I will be back as soon as everything is ok. I also might be starting a story soon, but I won't be continuing it till I come back.

Enjoy the last chapter!

----------

The Romantic Date :)

Zoya locked the door and was fixing her pallu, walking outside to the driveway of the KV. She was expecting Asad to be there waiting for her in his black Mercedes.

But she was wrong. What she saw next made her frown. There was the driver that Asad sent for Zoya as he could not pick her up due to his meeting. Akdu! She thought to herself before she got into the car.

The driver stopped Zoya from going inside as Asad sent something for her. "Ma'am, Asad sir sent these for you." The driver said smiling.

He handed her a bouquet of Roses. Zoya's favorite flowers. Zoya's frown immediately washed off her face with a killer dimple smile. She tried hard to hide her blush and got into the car, smelling the beautiful fragrance of the roses.

Even this small little gesture of Asad's, brought a big smile to Zoya's face. She did not know why, but even the smallest of little things would bring a smile to her face.

The car ride was a silent one as Zoya was too busy admiring and smelling the roses Asad sent for her. She could not believe that Asad was doing all of this just for her, as in their 1 year of marriage he did not do anything close to this.

After a while Zoya was broken out of her thoughts, by the loud honk the driver did. "Sorry for that ma'am, but you were not listening. We have arrived." The driver said, sheepishly. 

Zoya nodded and came out of the car with the bouquet or roses held close to her. She said thank you to the driver, and he drove off ,leaving her alone in Allen garden. Zoya smiled as this was her favorite garden, ever since she was a kid. When she was young, her mother used to always bring her here to play.

She saw a firefly while walking down the path and smiled, remembering the moments she had with her Ammi.

Flashback

"Ammi! Ammi! Look what I got!" said little Zoya as she showed her mom the beautiful firefly that she catched in her small jar.

Little Zoya stared at in awe as she sat in her mother's lap, while her mother was caressing her hair. Zoya thought the firefly was very beautiful and since it was night time, the firefly looked even more delightful.

"Yes beta, it is indeed very beautiful." Her mother said, while kissing her forehead.

"Ammi?" Little Zoya asked, cutely.

"Yes my little princess?" 

"Will one day my prince charming come and sweep me off my feet? I read that in the story Cinderella, will that happen to me too?" Zoya asked, innocently.

Her mother chuckled at her innocence, and said, "Yes beta, one day your prince charming will come, and you both will catch fireflies together with this little jar of yours." 

Zoya got up and hugged her Ammi, hoping what she said was true. 

Flashback Ends

Zoya smiled and wiped the lone tear off her face as she continued to walk down the path, admiring the fireflies that came down her way.

She reached her destination after a little more of walking, and saw the beautiful roses that were put up across the sides, not to mention that Allen garden was a rose garden. 

What Zoya saw next left her awestruck. There were beautiful tiny lights hanging from the rose arches that looked like fireflies, a beautiful candlelight table in the middle of the arches that had a beautiful aroma coming from it, and a rose petal pathway that led her to where Asad was standing with hope in his eyes.

Zoya tried hard to control the tears that threatened to spill out of her eyes. This was the most beautiful scene, decor, whatever it was, it was really beautiful. 

She saw Asad walking towards her grinning like a fool. He came closer and closer until he stopped in his tracks and asked, "How'd you like it?" He asked hopefully, smiling. 

Zoya, still oblivious to everything that happened smiled and nodded while Asad led her to the dinner table where he served his homemade Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta. "I'm not really a cook, but I hope you like it." Asad said as he was not able to note down her favorite pasta because Ayaan ran off like a little kid. But lucky for him, Zoya loved pasta.

She put the first spoonful of pasta in her mouth, and relished the taste. The pasta was made beautifully and Zoya just loved the taste of it. "It tastes great." Zoya said smiling.

"Credits to the cooking book." Asad answered with a slight chuckle.

"Won't you eat some?" Zoya asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah." Asad said as he was too busy admiring Zoya.

Zoya blushed and silently ate the pasta, followed by Asad. There was silence for a while until Asad finally spoke up, "Would you like to dance?" 

Zoya gasped and choked on her pasta, she was so shocked that she started choking. Asad got worried and quickly poured a glass of water for her from the water jug, and brought it to her face. Realizing that she was not able to drink the water on her own he fed her the water and looked at her concernly. 

She was able to calm down after a while while Asad sighed of relief. "You okay?" Asad asked with a frown.

Zoya nodded and then felt bad as she knew that Asad was frowning because he thought she did not want to dance with him. Maybe that's why he thought she choked, because she did not want to dance with him. But that was not true.

"I guess it's a no then." Asad said looking down.

"No, No! Not at all!" Zoya screamed a bit too loudly and then flushed when she realized what she had said.

"I meant, I would love to dance." 

"Great then!" Asad answered as he extended his hand for Zoya to take.

Zoya smiled and put her hand in his, while he led them to the empty side of the rose arches. Out of one of the rose bushes, a violinist jumped out waiting for his cue.

Zoya gasped as she was not expecting someone to be coming out the bushes and playing the violin. 

She was broken out of her thoughts when she felt Asad's arms wrapped around her petite waist. She snaked her arms around her neck, and Asad gave a small nod to the violinist, making her start to play the most beautiful melody they both ever heard.

Their bodies swayed to the different harmonies, forgetting about all their surroundings. All they could see was themselves in the moonlight.

After a while, the violonist finished with the melody, while Asad and Zoya kept on swaying as they did not notice that the song had ended. They broke apart when they heard the violinist fake a cough and smile at them.

Zoya blushed and went to go sit back down at the table when she was interrupted with Asad holding her by the wrist. Zoya looked up with shock and turned around to see Asad's eyes black with desire. 

"Zoya I have something important to tell you," Asad said casually.

Zoya nodded as she was too embarrassed to walk away now. Asad tilted her chin up and started to state the truth, "I don't know anything about your likes."

Zoya looked up shocked and then later realized what happened on the wedding day, where Asad was drunk. She remembered everything she said to him. She remembered the next day where the surveyor came. She looked at him as if asking him to continue.

He sighed and continued, "... Well I didn't. That surveyor who came, the next day, was planned by me. That was Ayaan. I sent him to ask you all those questions. And that's how I was able to plan all this." 

"So that means that-" Zoya started, but was interrupted by Asad.

"Dark blue is your favourite color. So I got you a dark blue saree. Roses, your favourite flower. So I got you a bouquet or roses. Allen Garden, your favourite garden. So I brought you to this garden to tell you the most important truth in my life  - our life." Asad said staring deeply into her eyes.

"To say that I love you." Asad finished, sighing.

Zoya gasped as she was not expecting the confession so soon. She thought about all the preparations Asad made. She mentally smacked herself for not realizing all his efforts until now, for not being able to pick up the little clues that he left for her each time. She thought that Asad never loved her, but boy she was wrong. Anybody would've thought the same as he never showed any love or affection towards her, until now. 

Zoya, without thinking, moved forward and kissed his cheeks. She quickly parted away and blushed as she replied, "I love you too." 

Asad smiled and sealed their lips together in a soft kiss. Both of their lives were finally complete and they would finally start with a new beginning of their married life.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

-DON'T COPY-

---

A/N: Phew! I am finally done! If any of you were wondering how the rose arches looked like, I found a Picture.

Sorry the picture was too big, so I just posted a link. 

And then you can just imagine the rose petals and table and all of that good stuff!

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed the final part! Please leave some likes and comments!

Edited by --Radhika-- - 10 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ressy is not so messy here Grapes πŸ˜†
Coz i am first here again... Haha

Awesome update Grapes
Loved all the preparations done by Asad, he did good as it was first time he was doing all this.
Whole update was a sweet one n love the FB with little zoya n her mom.
Ahh their both kisses were good n finally asad confessed first n zoya also did atlast.
This couple confessed loved after one year. πŸ˜†
it was a good TS by u Grapes.
Write soon Grapes after ur exams r over Grapes.Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 10 years ago
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww
loved it
amazing
superb
just love it
cont soon
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AAAWWWEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
loved your update, loved the two kisses 😳😳 
continue soon 
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW I LOVED IT SOOO MUCHπŸ˜ƒ
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was a lovely end to the story! 

Hope you are feeling much better now! 

And thanks for the pm! πŸ˜Š
Gulaabo thumbnail
lovely...finally...asad and zoya confessed!!!
that violinist jumped out of the bush...lol...

sad that u r planning to go away...I'll always be waiting for your stories!!