Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Princess

Fine, No Armaan for IF. I'll tell Vijay you girls aren't being nice, so we shouldn't do anything nice for them.

So, if you want Armaan then you have to agree that Armaan is MINE. Only mine. No jasmeet, jassi, jessica, neha, shilpa, mona, sona or whatever. Only MINE 😈

C'mon yaar!!!....ye baath to tum jaanti ho na, to plz humse ye kelwana mat! πŸ˜•πŸ€’ Hume to enjoy karne do na, plz...maine mushkil se Kumbakarni ko jagaya hai...aur agar woh tumhari baatein dekhegi, to woh phir se sojaigi!!!πŸ˜‰
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Girls, don't turn this into chat plz.
Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

Girls, don't turn this into chat plz.

Oops....sorry kiran...Di??....wait a sec....how old are you kiran??
Princess thumbnail
Lol Aabha!!!! πŸ˜† Fine for you I won't tell Vijay anything. (BTW, I was kidding people). πŸ˜›
Angelic_J thumbnail
Hey r we allowed to chat here or notπŸ˜• I'm confused now I think I better go back to sleepπŸ˜ƒ
Princess thumbnail
You can post here, but you can't make a thread into chat. You see as long as your own the topic, than it's fine. But if your not, than it's called chating. You can go to India Forums chat and talk to your friends there. I hope this helps.
Aabha thumbnail

Hey Kiran....I'm older....not that u should be calling me Di or anything...I'm 19 turning 20 on Oct 1st!