Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hav seen many lead actors n actoress say they r best friends in off screen n pretend their friendship through many hugs n show ups inoffscreen segments, but in realty nothing. I hate that kind of pretending in frontof camera ,actually in the off screen segments also they r acting.

But in case of vd n dd, wat we get is real ,no fakeness. their cute offscreen moments r real once.Actualy in our real life also we never behave overwith our friend with we daily met. the reactions should be natural.the same kindof real freindshipi found in between VD n DD. no fake,no more sugar
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks  for sharing  Bella🤗
ilovebandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeautyForAshes

okiee this is just the bits from her interview related to Vivian she had answered😃 ðŸ˜³ ...

---------------

1. when did u get to know about the leap that was happening ?
i got to know 10 to 15 days before ..but i had absolute no clue on what story line they were planning to do n stuff like that ..

i was nervous .n there was a lot of pressure ...i was sad that the whole cast was not going to be there nymore ...

guess we need to move on ..n there was nothing i cud do ...
-------------------

2. Are u missing Vivian on the madhubala sets ?
of course ..i mean i have worked with him for a year n half ..of course am gonna miss him..i do miss him ...

--------------

3. have u been in touch with him ? ever since he left the show ?
no i haven't ..because u know what ..its just that he has gone on a break right now ...so its good that he needs to chill n rejuvenate himself ..n all of that...

------------

4. what kind of chemistry did u have with him off set ? did u kinda chill with him ?
we were very good with each other ..we were friends ..we were not the best of them honestly but we were very nice and very cordial to each other ..we din have issues with each other whatsoever ..

---------------

Absolutely loved it 😳!! she was very sweet 😃...n never found her answers on Vivian Diplomatic 😳!!

ETA : link : http://sabrasradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/DrashtiDhami001.mp3

I think that she always says that they were not best friends because she doesn't want someone to misunderstand their relationship,still they were acting the most beautiful pair,and he's married.But,she seems very nice.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Shree.

Thanks  for sharing  Bella🤗

most welcome dear !!! 🤗
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: DINCE

i want to know previous showwalaexperiance of dd.
plz somebody tell me

sorry ...i dont know much about it !

Originally posted by: DINCE

I hav seen many lead actors n actoress say they r best friends in off screen n pretend their friendship through many hugs n show ups inoffscreen segments, but in realty nothing. I hate that kind of pretending in frontof camera ,actually in the off screen segments also they r acting.

But in case of vd n dd, wat we get is real ,no fakeness. their cute offscreen moments r real once.Actualy in our real life also we never behave overwith our friend with we daily met. the reactions should be natural.the same kindof real freindshipi found in between VD n DD. no fake,no more sugar

yeah DVD are very Honest n down to earth!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovebandini

I think that she always says that they were not best friends because she doesn't want someone to misunderstand their relationship,still they were acting the most beautiful pair,and he's married.But,she seems very nice.

DVD made RM more beautiful !! i love them on and off screen !
raj80 thumbnail
DVD's friendship is genuine...they r good friends and there is no show offs...love to see their respect for each other...

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

MW 😃
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

DVD's friendship is genuine...they r good friends and there is no show offs...love to see their respect for each other...

Agree ! 😊