|Shakti Mohan-'This Stage Is Mine Now...Watch Me Burn It'|

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Shakti Mohan- Sometimes words are not enough to praise someone, And here Even If We try, We gonna fail miserably because We just can't put all the appreciations and Love in one single place. She inspires so many people- To Dance, To Stand Out, To Fly.

Move- For the one who breathes Dance, From the One who lives for Dance.
This Move video left us so mesmerized, Still today when we watch this, We are left with no words. It is far beyond beautiful <3 Depicting the Beauty of Dance. Having such a deeper meaning. It is Poetry in Motion.

Move

Move ahead and take a leap
Submit yourself
I have been deceived
Like the truth sneakingly wearing socks in the corner without my knowledge
Whats my own knowledge??
When I refuse to follow anything of my own
Taking pride when they acknowledge
Redundantly hiding bruises with my socks
When I am the truth I was looking for
My wandering eyes
Palpating heart
Like it has just seen light in the dark
Eyelids were never so caressing my soul, until now
In darkness I feel myself
Feeling in my own arms
Like I landed on an island of breeze
Let's cast away in time
Let's elope under the sea
Where even the moons shadow refuses to follow
Find your own cave of peace
Where you can dance without anyone watching you
Experience flying and falling at the same time
Time
It's the only thing that moves
Makes "you" move
Create your time
Choose your time
Have faith in your breath
That's the only trust you can form with your fate with the magic of your beliefs
So, move

She a A true Dancing Diva. Her beauty has no bounds, And her talent also. <3
She was Born to Dance and win so many hearts. She was born to Fly. For her Dance is above any other thing in her life, Her passion for Dance is her strength, In fact Dance is her second name. Dance is something which she cherishes a lot, She worships it, And her dedication towards Dance is what makes us fall for her even more.

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth." 

When your passion for something overpowers everything, Then You can Do Anything. No fears, Nothing. And that's what she does, She dance, Like there is no tomorrow. That smile on her face when she Dances, Ethereal <3

"Stage is mine now... Watch me burn it"

-By Shakti Mohan.

I am nervous,breathless and unsure. It's scary to have thoughts that what if I slip, what if my music stops in the middle, what if I blank out and forget my choreography. The most nerve wrecking feeling just a few minutes before I go on stage. I am certain I am going to give my best and also mess up a little. I pray to god that hopefully this experience of few minutes on stage becomes memorable for me and the audience. If I am able to inspire even one soul with my performance my job is done, if I bring smiles on people's faces if I put them in awe of me...my job is done.

The announcement goes and there are big butterflies in the stomach doing kart wheels "Lets welcome on stage your favorite dancing star Shakti Mohan"

My heart is beating faster than ever and with a nervous smile I step on stage with the dancers and take my  position.

I can hear the cheer and roars in the audience who love me and adore me. That gives me a lot of confidence and also puts me under pressure if I would be able to live up to their expectations.

Once my music starts playing all the thoughts,worries, anxiety goes away. I am on fire and I own the stage like a queen.

I don't know how I reached here I don't care what I did backstage when I have my few moments on stage I live it.

I give each and every movement my all like its the last time I am going to dance.

Dancing up there gives you so much power it's un-explainable. I never feel greater than what I do when I am performing.

It gives me immense pleasure to be an artist and that's why this job doesn't feel like a job to me.

It feels like I am blessed to have pursued my passion every single day of my life.

With its own ups and downs it never occurs to me that it is work.

It brings me faith in myself and motivates me to keep working harder and harder every day of my life.

" The stage is mine now... Watch me burn it"

-

Her Smile, It is so genuine, So pure <3 Just like her. And on seeing it, We automatically start smiling. ^_^

It seems like her body has no bones. She is made up of rubber. How can she do all those things? That too with such an ease? This is called Perfection. She does it all with perfection, Marking stage as her's.

They Say "True Talent has no bounds" And this is For Shakti Mohan- Who Lives Dance, Breathes her Dance.

Why I dance?

-By Shakti Mohan.

Why do people dance at all... Because it is a way of expressing your emotions, which are beyond words. It is a new language all together which is universally understood.

For me dance is beyond money, fame, recognition and entertainment. It is my life and it became an integral part of me the day I was born. Although I was very shy as a kid to be in front of so many people and perform but there was a side of me, which took dance very seriously.

It is a strict discipline and I have been living dance each and every day of my life, every place I go I imagine people move.

Sometimes I am shamelessly dancing when I am in public, always trying to work my feet when I have to stand for very long, then I start stretching to the sides I get very awkward when I have to hold still. I always want to keep dancing. There are times in the long flights when I start working out in the aisle with passengers staring at me.

I really wish it was socially acceptable to keep dancing all the time in the malls,streets or flights. I am so happy there is an outlet for me to express my feelings completely on stage; it makes me the happiest when I dance. Sometimes when I watch someone perform I have tears in my eyes. The beauty and length in the movements speak so much I just can never express it in words how it makes me feel. Emotions choke me and I hope this performance never ends.

Coming back to the question why I dance is because it is one thing in the world that makes me the happiest. Nothing in the world can take away it's magic from me. It connects to me on a very different level which cannot be described.

It is an addiction for me, cannot have enough of it. It fulfills me and reminds me that the best things in life are free of cost.

I have realized I am very natural and at ease when I have to dance.

Dance is my way of life. Dance is not only for others to watch and get pleasure out of it but it is for your soul. It begins and ends in you.

Dancers are superior athletes they not only physically work as much as the athletes but also make it look effortless and perform with a pleasant face.

To have the power to create and contribute in this world with your original work is a gift that every artist is blessed with. To be able to live your dream each and every day and enjoy it, I am surely blessed that I can dance and that's why I dance. 

Stardom takes it all, But only a few can maintain it well and move ahead to the brighter fields. And She did the same. β­οΈ

We Love You Shakti Mohan πŸ€—

No matter what, We Always Gonna Love you. You are our True Inspiration. And you are a STAR.

We Love you Shakti! πŸ€— 
Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This girl proved nothing is impossible in this world ,If u really desire for something nothing can stop U ,nothing can come in ur way ... 

Her Dance Her passion  crossed all the boundaries all the barriers of this so called world...

Girls can't be the winner of a reality show that was a fact before DID2 but This Girl changed it ...

Although its easy to give up into life's problem and quit but she knew she is born to dance ,she is born to Rule the world...

She answers everyone just by her hard work ,her untiring spirit of learning...Her spell bounding Dance ...

People say Shakti is shy ,reserved ,introvert but if u wanna see real Shakti watch her dancing ...She is herself when she is dancing ,everypart of her body speaks when she Dances ,every MOVE show what is Shakti Mohan...Every expression describes how much hard work she have done ... Each pointing toe show her pain she beared to reach to this level ...

"The only boundaries for me are those I place on myself; I can make my own dreams come true"

Shakti Mohan u can just do that ...U r an inspiration ,my insipiration ...

Yus she is the Dancing ballerina ,dancing princess not only of India but of this world ...

She is Our Angel ... She is my Pride ... 
Edited by Angel56 - 10 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
res...
1st pic is my dp
unres...1st of all...great post upasna...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
its beautiful...next
m so proud...i hv read each nd evry article...true fan i am alo
"Beauty has no bounds"- Her beauty has no bounds, And her talent also.

yup...she is way too beautiful nd her talent defines it..
MOVE video is just amazing...no words can describe it...she truly is an inspiration, not only for the dancers bt those who have passion...
its undeniable by anyone...when she steps on stage...its hers..nd she do burn it...
her smile is poisonous...so innocent...just like a new born...nd it makes us grin...
nritya shakti is the proof of what she is today...
WHY I DANCE ?
it recites her poetry...she not only dances but she feels it like nobody
We Love You Shakti Mohan πŸ€—

No matter what, We Always Gonna Love you. You are our True Inspiration. And you are a STAR. Your Success has no bounds, And so has our Love for you :*

We Love you Shakti! πŸ€— 
me too...i love you shakti mohan...love you so much...
PS : these pics are amazing...specially that lat lag gai wali...aww she is too cute

Edited by akankshaArsha - 10 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Edited by akankshaArsha - 10 years ago
..Rish.. thumbnail
Upasna πŸ€— Lovely post !! πŸ‘
Shakti Mohan ! This name has always inspired me ! Whenever I think that this is the limit and I can't do it anymore , I think what Shakti must be going through when she was not even allowed to walk ? What Shakti must be going through while taking the decision IAS or Dance ? And then I decide to give it a shot πŸ‘πŸΌ She not only inspired me to dance but also to be independent and stand out in every which way ! πŸ˜³ I can't stop loving her ever ! She was, is and will always be my favorite female dancer ! The Dancing Princess Of India β€οΈ
Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Can u see the smile on her face ..when she dances she just feels it ...

She dances like its the last moment of her life and there gonna be nothing after that ..

One can find life in her Dance ..
Edited by Kanchi.. - 10 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
truely said
shakti mohan defines the woman of modern era..
she cant be compared to anyone
people see her as an inspiration

Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post ..

There are no words to describe the beautiful poetry Shakti Write with her dance ...

She is my Idol ..Hope she get what she really deserve...

Proud of Her ...
anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
After sooo long I got a perfect post, having everything on Shakti Mohan...
am short of words describing the beauty of this post, really..
Everything said..πŸ‘
Uppi, u rock gal..!😊

jas_ArSha_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
upasna di it is uperb
jusrt so well writtten
so beautiful
amzing di
amzing