😛😆 Cool
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Part 5

Ashwin ki kya story hai😆...sabko maar rahi ho😆
emotional tha but it's of Ashwin toh emotional nahi hoon

Bechaara Ashwin😆 kitna bhi bechara banadon main usse kisi ko uspe daya nahi aayegi, hai na?
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

I think Ram will marry her😳

please continue soon and thanks for PM Thanks toh mujhe tumhara karna chahiye jo tum mere bakwaSS ideas ko jhel rahi ho 😉😆

zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail

Part 4

Ashwin ko kidnapper bana diya😆

Use bhi toh thoda kaam karna chahiye na?😆 aiyvin BALH mein aata hai Velagiri karkr gaayab ho jata hai🤣
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey It's not bakwaas...I like Priya here very much...specially when she smile without looking into the place and situation😆
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Thanks guys for the appreciation or else phuppu wouldn't have written a word:-)actually phuppu i mean my aunt has gone on a site visit & may come late so, since i know the story i will update today:-) hi i'm Fasiha:-) i'm the niece my aunt keeps ranting about😉, so intro is done:-) lets get on with the story

Part 7
Ram was in a fix😕 how the hell do i convince a girl, no a stubborn girl to change her decision without reveling the truth??No, i don't think i can do this, but then somehow i should do something or else Natasha...no, be positive Ram you can do it:-) think think Yes got it, i can become a trustee in SIT & use my influence to discontinue Diploma in Interiors only for this year & by doing this i can avoid another argument with that stubborn girl & Ashwin's work will also be done:-) yes Ram you are truly a genious⭐️  so Ram rings the admin office of SIT & asks the main incharge what formalities are to be completed to become a trustee & completes the formalities & while doing so he observes that there's very less demand for this course, he thanks his stars thinking that it will be easy to close the course without sounding very suspicious:-) & also orders for a teleconference with all the other trustees.

At the teleconference:-
All trustees:- Welcome aboard Mr.Mallya:-) we are proud to have you as our trustee:-)

Ram:- Thank you very much, i arranged teleconference to dicuss an urgent matter which caught my eye i.e, the abysmal state of the department of Interior design, i observed that there's very less demand for this course, i'm surprised that it hasn't been closed yet😲 

Other members:- We were contemplating the closure of the course but we received an application from a very bright young girl with great credentials so we thought we will continue with the course only for this year and discontinue it from next year onwards.

Ram:- But why incur loss only for one student? I have decided that i am going to close this course & concentrate on other courses from this year itself.

Other members:- But sir, we've already sent her a conformation letter & the school opens in 3 days...

Ram:- Do whatever you want but i will not allow this course, send her a letter, no a mail immediately telling her that since there has been a major change in the management we have collectively decided to shut down the course as it is a very unpopular one, tell her we regret the inconvenience caused to her & will also return the fees within 24 hrs.

Other members:- As you say sir.

Ram:- Thank you ladies & gentlemen, have a nice day:-)

Sorry for the small update guys, gotta go ,have urgent work,
So, see you 
Bye:-)

Fasiha:-)
Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
liked ram's smart move!!!

continue soon!!!
and thanks 4 pm!!!