Are you missing Nach Baliye?

Poll

Do you miss watching Nach Baliye every weekend?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello! πŸ˜ƒ So NB6 has ended and we don't get any dancing, jokes, 'drama' anymore! πŸ˜³ No matter how much we disliked some things in the season...do we still miss it or not? I miss it because I used to spend my weekend watching some lovely performances and I had a entertaining weekend by watching NB6. My time was used up very well. πŸ˜ƒ However, now when it's over I feel so bored! πŸ₯± I don't have anything to look forward to in the evenings! No excitement to see who got what scores, which celebrity came on stage, who got eliminated and who is winning etc! πŸ˜­ 
How about you? Do you miss it or you don't really care? πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
A LOT!😭 it was so depressind to wake up on a saturday morning and realising that there will be no NB today! i hope they come back soon with the next season with sum gud couples otherwise i wil just have to continue watching the repeatsπŸ₯±πŸ˜³
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anvijanya

A LOT!😭 it was so depressind to wake up on a saturday morning and realising that there will be no NB today! i hope they come back soon with the next season with sum gud couples otherwise i wil just have to continue watching the repeatsπŸ₯±πŸ˜³

I agree dear! πŸ˜­ Me too! I was looking forward to Saturday yesterday until I realised that no more NB!  Just have to watch some other shows to use up the time! πŸ˜³
Yes I'm eagerly wating for a new season! πŸ˜Š Yeah a better season! πŸ˜‰ When I watch the repeats I miss it even more! πŸ˜³
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing Ripu - Shivangi :(