Thanks for the PM

thanks 
glad you liked it 
updating in a bit and np ðŸ˜Š
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 5

Raghu parked the car at the mall and we got out. "Phele tere liye dekhte hain," I said and dragged him to the first store. We spent about 40 minutes there deciding on a perfect tuxedo for him. We finally managed to find one. "Raghu, this is perfect. Tum yeh wala hi lena," I said. "Theek hain. Agar tujhe yeh wala pasand hain toh main yehi le leta hoon," he said and told the sales guy to pack it. "Ab chalo, mujhe bhi dekhna hain apne liye kuch," I said taking his hand. "Oh no, ab mujhe tera wait karna padega," he complained. "Raghu, come on. Mere paas kal pehen ne ke liye kuch nahi hain," I said. "Theek hain, par jald se jald apna kaam khatam kar le. Mujhe zayaada wait nahi karna hain," he replied. "Ab chalo." I dragged him to my favourite store and started looking around for dresses. I picked up a couple of dresses and went to go try them on. I didn't like any of them. I went back out. "Kya hua? Kuch pasand nahi aaya?" Raghu asked. "Nahi. Ek bhi aachi dress nahi hain," I said crossing my arms. "Chal, main tere liye kuch dhoondta hoon," he said. "Nahi, tu rehne de. Tujhe kuch nahi milne wala. Hum doosri dukan chalte hain," I said. "Jaisi teri maarzi," he said and followed me out of the store. I walked into another shop and saw a dress on display and fell in love with it instantly. "Raghu, woh dekho na. Woh kitni pretty hain," I said, pointing to the dress. "Pasand hain toh le lo," he said. "Main try karke aao?" I asked. "Mujhse kyun pooch rahi hain? Jo karna hain, kar," he said. "Par jaldi karna." "Ok, main abhi aati hoon," I said and found the dress on the rack. It was exactly in my size. I went into the change room and tried it on. It was two beautiful shades of blue with red and gold border. It looked so pretty. I came out of the change room to show it to Raghu. "Kaisi lag rahi hoon main?" I asked, modeling the dress.

I was checking my messages on my phone when Antara came out. "Kaisi lag rahi hoon main?" I heard her ask. I looked up and saw her. That dress... it looked even more beautiful on her than it had on display. She was looking like a fairy. "Raghu, bol na. Kaisi hain?" she repeated. I felt as if I could just look at her all day long. She snapped her fingers in front of me and broke my trance. "Kahan kho gaya? Bol na," she said. "Achi lag rahi hain," I said. "Saachi?" she asked. "Haan, ab agar teri shopping ho gayi ho, toh ghar chale, Chashmish?" I asked. "Haan, haan chalte hain. Main bas change karke aati hoon," she said and went to go change. After she came out, I paid the bill and we headed back out to the car. "Raghu, mujhe bhook lagi hain. Kuch khaye?" she asked. "Haan bol, kahan chale? Tere favourite Italian restaurant par?" I asked. "Haan, wahan chalte hain. Bahut der ho gayi hain, hum wahan nahi gaye," she replied. "Theek hain," I said and steered the car in the direction of the restaurant. "Waise, tu mujhe London ke baare mein batao. Kaisa laga tujhe wahan?" she asked. "Bahut achi jaga thi, bahut maaza aaya," I replied. It was true. I had a lot of fun there but I was there for work mainly. It would have been so much better if Antara had been there with me. "That's good. Par agli baar tu kahin bhi jayega, toh tu mujhe saath le kar chalo ga. Promise?" she asked. "Promise," I replied. The rest of the time in the car and at the restaurant was spent talking about our lives in the past two years.

After shopping and lunch, we headed home. Once we got home I headed to my house, telling Raghu that I had a lot of work to be done, which was true. I had to confirm everything one last time. The rest of the day was gone in finishing up the last minute preparations for the party and I didn't see Raghu until later that night. When I heard that tune. I walked out on to my balcony and saw him on his terrace. He was playing his harmonica again. This time I was there until he finished the song. It was just so beautiful. He looked up and saw me and smiled. I smiled back and said, "Ab mujhe neend aa jayi gi." "Tu ab bhi yehi sun ke soti hain?" he asked. "Haan," I replied. "Antara," I heard Papa call me. "Good night," I said and turned around. "Good night," he called out behind me. 

A/N: Hope you guys liked this update. Will do my best to update ASAP and thank you all for your lovely comments ðŸ˜Š For pms, like the index on the first page. 

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is cute dear raghu antara ki dosti bht gehri hai

Lovely continue soon 😉 😊

Originally posted by: Roy.nikki143

That is cute dear raghu antara ki dosti bht gehri hai

Lovely continue soon 😉 😊

glad you liked it 
will update asap ðŸ˜Š
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!
Both r so close besties...loved their relation.
Thanks dear :D

Originally posted by: Tsuchi

Nice update!
Both r so close besties...loved their relation.
Thanks dear :D

glad you liked it! 
and np ðŸ˜Š