Dude!!! You're awesome!!!
Loved the update!
Completely unexpected!
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Whooo, I'm here! :D Me too :D 
First of all, thank you for all the support guys. :D 
This is the first time a work of mine has completed half a thread and this wasn't possible without you. Yayyy!! Party!! :D *i want party*
Also, I hope you like this chapter. :D if you have some romance stored in it -.- 
---

As she went out, all eyes were on her once again and she felt odd since she was the only person in an Indian outfit. But she saw the same expression in all their eyes, one of awe. She unconsciously adjusted her pallu and walked towards her table when she saw Zain staring with an expression she had never seen before on him. His eyes were wide open and his mouth dropped open in shock at this stunning woman before him. Awhh, I can so imagine Zain β˜ΊοΈ 

The waiter standing next to him coughed and as Aliya took a seat, gave Zain the menu . @red: 🀣 

Just then, the music started playing and Aliya failed to recognize the tune at first but she recognized it in about 10 seconds. 

"Zain?" she said, amazed at the song.what was the song πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Zain went down on his knees and said, "Happy b'day wifey. You're let off pranks for the day but later, I will continue with them."
Me: 

Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
unresed on Page 71  :) 

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Dude!!! You're awesome!!!
Loved the update!
Completely unexpected!

LOL, thanks πŸ˜†
I hoped it would be xD

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_TaaRey

Whooo, I'm here! :D Me too :D 
First of all, thank you for all the support guys. :D 
This is the first time a work of mine has completed half a thread and this wasn't possible without you. Yayyy!! Party!! :D *i want party* Sochungi *stern face*
Also, I hope you like this chapter. :D if you have some romance stored in it -.- 
---

As she went out, all eyes were on her once again and she felt odd since she was the only person in an Indian outfit. But she saw the same expression in all their eyes, one of awe. She unconsciously adjusted her pallu and walked towards her table when she saw Zain staring with an expression she had never seen before on him. His eyes were wide open and his mouth dropped open in shock at this stunning woman before him. Awhh, I can so imagine Zain β˜ΊοΈ Accha? :P

The waiter standing next to him coughed and as Aliya took a seat, gave Zain the menu . @red: 🀣 You laugh a lot -.-

Just then, the music started playing and Aliya failed to recognize the tune at first but she recognized it in about 10 seconds. 

"Zain?" she said, amazed at the song.what was the song πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Happy b'day to you, happy b'day to you. :P

Zain went down on his knees and said, "Happy b'day wifey. You're let off pranks for the day but later, I will continue with them."
Me: 
I just died right there. <3 My husband in red and he looks so perfect 

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_TaaRey

boyfirend ke liye reserved 

-EDITED- 

'Hello people, this is the charming and adorable Zain Abdullah. If you want to talk to me, leave a mail and if it's urgent, leave a text and if it's you my wifey, you have to do it, you have no other way around.' charming and adorable Zain β˜ΊοΈ He's a narcissist like me πŸ˜³ He's nothing like you -_-
She cut the call for the nth time and sat in the room, awaiting the next 'summon.' @Italics: πŸ˜†

She heard the doorbell ring shrilly through the room and rushed to get it, almost tripping over. She opened the door to see Zain standing there and she starting hitting him immediately and he calmly came in and locked the door. locked the door πŸ˜³ *dirty mind gets into work* When is it not working? πŸ˜†

He said with a sly smile on his face, "Wifey, do you want to the clothes back or not?" and he came closer to her. Aliya stiffened and started moving back and hit herself against the chair and fell down, well almost did before Zain saved her and pulled her back up immediately. i wanted romance πŸ˜³

I WANT ROMANCE =______________= I don't care man. Babaji ka thulls. *Kapil style*

I'm here early. πŸ˜†
I just wanted to get in a quick update before NB finale started.
Hope you guys like it! :)

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 5(B)

They both left after the dinner where Aliya conducted a third degree interrogation and found out that Osman Maamu had reminded him about it a day back. But she was very tired so she didn't ask him what was up with the clothing changes and let it be.

They reached the hotel and crashed as soon as the hit the bed.

The next morning, Zain was awake early and was planning the birthday trip for Aliya in Mauritius since they hadn't gone out even once since they had reached, even though it had been only five days. He decided to take her to Grand Bay which had a beach as well as shopping facilities.

Aliya went to the washroom and brushed her teeth and as she came out, she was treated to the smell of fresh food comprising of eggs. She saw Zain standing in a chef's apron and a red T-Shirt with the scrambled eggs, a glass of juice and slices of bread in front of him on the serving trolley.

She smiled at him and went ahead to pick up the plate and start eating but he caught her hand before she could, shook his head in a 'no' and came ahead but he tripped on the wheel and fell on top of Aliya who was on the bed. They both were lost in each other's eyes and stayed so until Aliya suddenly remembered and said, "The food is getting cold."

Zain stood up and shook his head slightly and served her the food and watched her as she ate.

For those who don't know Grand Bay,
Grand Bay
Grand Bay was the first area of the island to fully experience the tourist boom. A shopping and leisure paradise, Grand Bay also happens to be the area where Mauritians head for when they want a fun-filled night out (restaurants, bars and discos). Recently renovated, La Cuvette beach is well worth a visit. is well worth a visit. One of the best areas for sailing, windsurfing and water skiing. La Cuvette beach has been recently upgraded.

So, jhatka laga thoda bhi?
Hope you like it! :)
READ.LIKE.COMMENT.

Love,
Ananya

Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Unres your previous one too please Kainat. :)

ok i shall do it in a while :)
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
I'm so excited to read all those part yeahhh
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
How do you know my name btw?πŸ€”