waiting fr nxt update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Will be up soon :D

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: thecraze92

this is probably the one only time where i can find blackmail cute! lol

anyways, dinner huh?? I cant only imagine what that is going to be

Only time? ๐Ÿ˜†
Dinner will be... [Feel free to add anything since my brain is in another direction *cue evil laugh*] ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Whooo, I'm here! :D
First of all, thank you for all the support guys. :D
This is the first time a work of mine has completed half a thread and this wasn't possible without you.
Also, I hope you like this chapter. :D
ENJOY! :)

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 5

It was close to 11 in the night when they reached the restaurant and once again, Aliya was ushered to change the clothes before having the late dinner.
He had made Aliya wait for 12 hours and yet he wanted her to change her clothes and boy was Aliya frustrated. She felt like strangling Zain throughout the journey but he simply looked out of the window and sang along to the window.

She went to the washroom with one of the waitresses who was helping Zain. As she entered the huge washroom, she saw five stools and a sari on each of them.

All five were very beautiful and intricately woven but Aliya went with the first sari she had seen which was bright red in color and had a simple design in gold and put on the jewels along with it.

As she went out, all eyes were on her once again and she felt odd since she was the only person in an Indian outfit. But she saw the same expression in all their eyes, one of awe. She unconsciously adjusted her pallu and walked towards her table when she saw Zain staring with an expression she had never seen before on him. His eyes were wide open and his mouth dropped open in shock at this stunning woman before him.

The waiter standing next to him coughed and as Aliya took a seat, gave Zain the menu.

Just then, the music started playing and Aliya failed to recognize the tune at first but she recognized it in about 10 seconds.

"Zain?" she said, amazed at the song.

Zain went down on his knees and said, "Happy b'day wifey. You're let off pranks for the day but later, I will continue with them."

Yay, unexpected huh?
Do leave your reviews and comments behind! :)
READ.LIKE.COMMENT.

Love,
Ananya
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was aliya bday and zain give her surprise.zain became latto on aliya after saw her in saari.waiting for the next part.
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
She unconsciously adjusted her pallu and walked towards her table when she saw Zain staring with an expression she had never seen before on him. His eyes were wide open and his mouth dropped open in shock at this stunning woman before him.

Zain went down on his knees and said, "Happy b'day wifey. 

Edited by ---Shweta--- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Shweta---

Update after a Gap of One Day Lol, mein kya karti yaar, wifi nahi tha ๐Ÿ˜†

'From Your Darling Hubby' Really?

Go a bit easy on the envelope would you? Wouldn't want it to be hurt.
Well, since you are already dressed to go out, and I know you're probably freezing in that mini-skirt of yours right now. You can go back to the room and wear one of the pairs of jeans I've kept there. Wait a minute, did I say 'can'? Nope, I meant to say, GO BACK and wear one of them and please change that pink top and choose one of the tops I've kept there.
Chop chop darling.
Love,
your adorable and caring husband, Zain 

P.S. Do not tear this one either.  xoxo She looks so cute <33

Infuriated, she took in a huge breath and went back to the lift with heavy steps, regretting the moment she decided to put that medicine in his food. That would have been my reaction too if I was the reader ๐Ÿ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That was a super cute update..
Specially him getting down on the knees...
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awww that was such a cute update๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zain planned all this for her bday, that was totally unexpected๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
What a surprise, It was Aliya Birthday and Zain remember it. he wished her at mid night, so sweet and romantic. He is very nice. I doubt that he hate Aliya, i think he is falling for her.
At last the dressing up game finish on Saree, Aliay's beauty seduce him. 
Night has just started for the birthday girl, i am eager to know how Zain will make Aliya's birthday memorable.