I have somethin to admit....having affair

Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dilly, Bella, Ayeshu, Pri, Maleka, Shazu, Natashu,

and .....gusse wali Kimbo (omg shes gonna kill me😭)

i too have to be added to the Kul bewafaa list

I watched 2-3 episodes of Virrudh and i know i am not supposed to like the buddhi buddha lovestory but yaar vasudha & sushant have something nice on screen and now there is a twist they might be bro and sis

ok eeehm i know i am not supposed to make this thread but i wanted to tell this, really needed to share this because i saw the others admitting it too and well eehm kimbo please close if it is not appropriate 😭

and kimbo please dont hate me and my other friends i hope u are not disappointed

my heart is still here and a show like virrudh will not change that 😳

luv

sha

Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shariefah

Dilly, Bella, Ayeshu, Pri

and gusse wali Kimbo (omg shes gonna kill me😭)

I watched 2-3 episodes of Virrudh and i know i am not supposed to like the buddhi buddha lovestory but yaar vasudha & sushant have something nice on screen and now there is a twist they might be bro and sis

ok eeehm i know i am not supposed to make this thread but i wanted to tell this, really needed to share this because i saw the others admitting it too and well eehm kimbo please close if it is not appropriate 😭

and kimbo please dont hate me and my other friends i hope u are not disappointed

luv

sha

i was thinnking u will tell us tht u r having an affair with tht chinese or japenese face boy in your siggyπŸ˜† , bus itni si baat, is may ghalat kya hai, khud meray bahut saray affairs hainπŸ˜†yeh tu achi baat hai Shaheen janu kay aapnay hum sabko apnay affair kay baray main batanay like samjha😳

MALEKA

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣
🀣
🀣

omg shaheen!! The title made me a little nervous so I geared up to come and give you some advice, but wait a minute....!?!?!?!

You suprised me with thisπŸ˜†

I hereby declare that you have been officially entered into The Traitors Club!πŸ˜†

~diljaani

Shariefah thumbnail
aauwww thanku maleka ji!
ur too sweet honey 😳
i am glad ur not there with a danda to hit me 😳
and i wish i could have affaire with so ji sub (korean gu in my siggy πŸ˜† )
thanks for ur sweet loving words 😳
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

omg shaheen!! The title made me a little nervous so I geared up to come and give you some advice, but wait a minute....!?!?!?!

You suprised me with thisπŸ˜†

I hereby declare that you have been officially entered into The Traitors Club!πŸ˜†

~diljaani

no i am not traitor 😭'

i am true kulvaddhu fan yaar....i spent 3 hrs last night on counting member awards vote....well actually counted for 2 hours and got confused by ayeshu and samman for 1 hr πŸ˜†...but it was fun yaar to see kimi go crazy because we were confusing her too πŸ˜›

i dont wanna be in traitors list 😭

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no i am not traitor 😭'

i am true kulvaddhu fan yaar....i spent 3 hrs last night on counting member awards vote....well actually counted for 2 hours and got confused by ayeshu and samman for 1 hr πŸ˜†...but it was fun yaar to see kimi go crazy because we were confusing her too πŸ˜›

i dont wanna be in traitors list 😭

No dont feel bad yaaar! I didnt mean to hurt your feelings....😭 The Traitors Club is an honor and blessing (in disguise)πŸ˜†

Even I'm doing the counting stuff....thank god I'm done...only have to check and send it inπŸ˜‰

~diljaani
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

No dont feel bad yaaar! I didnt mean to hurt your feelings....😭 The Traitors Club is an honor and blessing (in disguise)πŸ˜†

Even I'm doing the counting stuff....thank god I'm done...only have to check and send it inπŸ˜‰

~diljaani

hehehe how did u count....per categorie per name right?

kimbo calls us the counters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kya title hai....the counters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dilly, Bella, Ayeshu, Pri, Maleka, Shazu, Natashu,

and .....gusse wali Kimbo (omg shes gonna kill me😭)

luv

sha

Nothing can change me I will not watch Viruddh as because of the serial Kuvladdhu went of air

mala

Shariefah thumbnail

omg so many quoting, chatting, writing in big lettres...kimi is so gonna shout at me

malaji i am not changed! its just that i dont see virrudh as the criminal anymore

its not virrudh or smriti its sandiip sickhead who is the kaatil in my eyes

its not proven that Kulvaddhu went off air because of Virrudh..

it seems likely but never proven........

Kiran. thumbnail

There are only two true Kulvaddhu Fans (who will never watch virudh)

Those fans are Kimi_dost & MalashettyπŸ‘πŸ‘

We are proud Kulvaddhu FansπŸ˜‰

Acha Jaani, as there was already a topic on this and this topic is just turning into a chat thread, I am closing it😳

Lets stick to Kulvaddhu Discussions ONLYπŸ˜›