Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kameswari

Your welcome..to admit the fact..I started commenting the story and became a active member in the forum from that of silent member, just because of your reviews(I know, I am repeating Shree's words). But its true..I have always admired your words, the way you put it up, the way you carry it and above all that your dedication towards writing. I have never seen you writing a review or a article just for name sake. It comes deep down from you, and it carries a a greater impact on me. When I read this Fanfic of a mother and child, I could not sleep for the entire night..I am a mother addict..(though my mom is not Angu). I was thirteen when I lost my father out of tuberclosis. My father passed away in GH, and we did not have anybody on our side to help us. My mother carried the body all along alone, and after his demise, we were left alone. She was not well educated, but later took up the guts to continue her studies through Open university, and brought me up. I had been her world all along for this 15 years. When I got married, I insisted that I did not want to leave her alone and go and get married. By God's grace I got somebody, who was able to understand my feelings towards her. My husbund said that, till your life time, you can take care of her. Now she resides with me. She keeps telling..I have went through the passage of happiness in life only through my daughter. With tears sheding through my eyes...I thank you for writing such a wonderful article, to portray the love between a mother and child..(The only relationship, where there could not be any replacement)..

Tamil serials should focus on women like your mother.
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Tamil serials should focus on women like your mother.

Karthi..this is only half her story...She was 20 when she got married, and I was born to her in 21. But my Dad was 37 when she got married to him. When she was 34, my Dad expired..Within one week after my father passed away, my grandfather(mother's Dad), passed away...She was a house wife, till then.., She joined in a public Booth telephone operator immediately after 15 days of my Dad's expiry, without which we both could not have survived. later continued with her education and raised her own self in terms of knowledge and courage, and fitted herself into a suitable job.  I topped the school during my school days, where my teachers confronted my mother, not to change my school just for the cause of money, when my Dad expired. They arranged for scolarship through an Institute named "Foundation for Excellence", at US. The institution sponsored my education, from 8th Standard till my college, based on my curriculam. Every penny I spent on my education was re-imbursed by them. From then I did my B.Com, then My ACS, and joined as a employee of bank in 2007. I still do provide necessary help to all those child, who deserve education. Afterall, education is one wealth which cannot evade, till our death, which I have learnt from my own life..Thanks to all those, who made me come up in life..Now I live peacefully, with my mother who raised me, my husbund, the most understanding soul I have ever had, and a beautiful Kid, with a good social status, and lots and lots of happiness..I have learnt my way of leading life, from my mum..Life is all about how you take it..
Karthikka thumbnail
Exactly.  What you and your mother have done and achieved are just awesome. It is women like you guys who are the unsung heroes. 👏
Imagine if  a serial is done on your mum's life - there is drama, there is sadness, there is courage, there is determination...and the best part, your story would be inspiring to women as a whole.

Instead of which we see serials with two wives and other dumb plots. 
SriKamesh thumbnail

Exactly.  What you and your mother have done and achieved are just awesome. It is women like you guys who are the unsung heroes. 👏

Imagine if  a serial is done on your mum's life - there is drama, there is sadness, there is courage, there is determination...and the best part, your story would be inspiring to women as a whole.

Instead of which we see serials with two wives and other dumb plots. 

Yes...This is the reason, I am often against these Suicide plots, second wife story, or a family suffering after the demise of a man..Life is a mixture of all..Women generally have the guts to face anything and there much stronger than men..Determination and courage can take us to heights...You possess a goal, and drive yourself towards it..earth is all yours..
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kamesh, when Karthi posted this piece in her writings page, all I could comment was this:
👏

And now, having read about your mother and her struggles and your achievements, once again, this is my only reaction:

👏

Thank you Kamesh for sharing your story with us, truly touching and inspiring.. 😭 God bless your Mum yaar, she has my utmost heartfelt respect.. 🤗 And you, my dear, are one helluva lucky woman to have such an amazing woman as your Mum and to have her love, blessings and presence with you always.. God bless your beautiful family yaar.. 🤗

Karthikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: kameswari

Karthi..I wanted to comment a lot on this..but I need time for it..On a single word..I am Speachless..Beautiful conversation between Angu and Bhoomi..My humble request is that you write more on various stuffs of the story..in the same way..

Kamesh, you mean one to one basis? OK will try again.

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kamesh, you mean one to one basis? OK will try again.

Yayy!! Waiting . . . 😃
SriKamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: incorrigible

Yayy!! Waiting . . . 😃

Great...Waiting eagerly for that...😃👏⭐️