Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update 
What a hot dream Aliya dream about Zain. Do zain also dream like this about Aliya too? 
Big Bang theory, ROFL 
Aww zain care about Aliya, he didn't go out because she wasn't feeling so. Very nice.
Their friendship has begin, they watch a comedy show without quarreling or passing witty comments to each other. This is an awesome progress. 
The end was very cute. 
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
done with this page πŸ˜ƒ
now update on next page πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
UPDATE 
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So, this was written in half-sleep because I am very tired after my Sports Day and yet, I was forced to write it. 
Hope it isn't half as bad as I think it is.
ENJOY.

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 3

Zain woke up after an amazing sleep of over 12 hours. The freshness emanated from his face and there was a twinkle in his eyes. But, in a matter of a few seconds, the twinkle was gone.

He stood up and rushed to the bathroom, his stomach doing somersaults and making him jump up and down. He relieved himself in the bathroom when he heard a scream from nearby. He thought it was the from the floor downstairs or the corridor and so, he ignored it. He heard the scream once again and he recognized it as his name and he also realized the sound was close-by. He looked around and tried to figure out where the noise was coming from when his eyes fell on the curtain beneath the bath tub. It was his turn to scream now.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Aliya bellowed at Zain, shy yet angry.

"I didn't realize you were there in here and if you couldn't see, I had an emergency so don't freak out on me," Zain told her, not realizing that his lower half wasn't covered one bit. (☺️)

"Oh, I can see that alright." Aliya told him with a smirk on her face. Zain realized what she meant and grabbed the nearest towel and covered himself up.

"If you really wanted to see, you could have just told me Aliya. You didn't have to poison my food." Zain told her, hoping to get back at her, though she was far ahead by now.

"Oh Zain, I want to see now. Will you show it? And anyway, I didn't poison the food. I just added some 'jhadibooti' for your health. By the way, you didn't think I forgot about my challenge, do you?" Aliya told him with an innocent look on her face.

She had simply managed to get the medicine into Zain's food before he ate it and took her plate beforehand. In order to not get disturbed at night, she chose the medicine which will react at a later time of the day and it worked. However, she didn't anticipate that he would barge in like that and realize she was here and so she got comfortable in the bath tub. She couldn't even lock the door since the door didn't have a lock at all. Thanking God for the curtain, she closed it completely and held it all times and it helped her this time around.

"Oh no, Aliya Zain Abdullah, I forgot about the challenge but you just got into it again. Don't think I'm going to leave you alone for this prank. And about the 'wanting to see it'. Don't worry. Honeymoon abhi jawaan hai. Kabhi na kabhi dikha hi dunga," he told her, winked at her and with a smirk on his face, left the washroom, covering himself.

Ahaan. ;)
Hope you liked the part! :P
And the pranks are back.
Didn't think I forgot did you? πŸ˜†
READ.LIKE.COMMENT. πŸ˜³

Love,
Ananya
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome update 

What a hot dream Aliya dream about Zain. Do zain also dream like this about Aliya too? 
Big Bang theory, ROFL 
Aww zain care about Aliya, he didn't go out because she wasn't feeling so. Very nice.
Their friendship has begin, they watch a comedy show without quarreling or passing witty comments to each other. This is an awesome progress. 
The end was very cute. 

Thank you soo much <33
Maybe, maybe not. ;)
Glad you liked it :D
Crucio. thumbnail
boyfriend ke liye reserved * πŸ˜Ž
-EDITED-

He stood up and rushed to the bathroom, his stomach doing somersaults and making him jump up and down. <--This is the best explanation ever I heard for "do number".πŸ˜†  

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Aliya bellowed at Zain, shy yet angry. Oooii..bath tub β˜ΊοΈ *happy dance* 

"I didn't realize you were there in here and if you couldn't see, I had an emergency so don't freak out on me," Zain told her, not realizing that his lower half wasn't covered one bit. (☺️)  *closes eyes* ooo...Aliya's state right now β˜ΊοΈ

"Oh no, Aliya Zain Abdullah, I forgot about the challenge but you just got into it again. Don't think I'm going to leave you alone for this prank. And about the 'wanting to see it'. Don't worry. Honeymoon abhi jawaan hai. Kabhi na kabhi dikha hi dunga," he told her, winked at her and with a smirk on his face, left the washroom, covering himself.   Why did he leave the washroom πŸ˜² I expected romance here πŸ˜­ like Zain falls in the bath tub and they both in paani..*sings: Tip Tip Barsa Pani, Pani Main Aag Lagadi* β˜ΊοΈ But you my girlfriend, always spoils my romanchak thoughts about ZaYa πŸ€’
I WANT FULL TOO ROMANCE IN NEXT UPDATE. -_- 
I have one question, did Zain flush before going out of the bathroom? πŸ˜²
Taking care of my girl friend, you need not post any further updates today 
Next Update tomorrow, kay?
Now I want both of them in swimming pool 

Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 10 years ago
Crucio. thumbnail
UPDATE πŸ˜³
Kabse I'm waiting πŸ₯Ί
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haww,,.
Ananya yu naughty gal πŸ˜‰
Wow, wat a update, its really good
I loved it dear
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! dis update was totally I-haven't-forgotten-the-challenge one!
Man...Talk about privacy!πŸ˜‰ just barge into the bathroom like that! And then their talks by god! 
it makes you blush but then it also has a slang to it πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
And 12 hours of sleep...wow! No that's what I am talking about πŸ˜†
btw...Sleep is moi BFF too! πŸ˜†
Update soon! 
Can't wait!...Cause we are back to the challenge! *partyyy* 
πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pm!
πŸ˜ƒ
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome UpdateπŸ˜‰

Bathroom romance I like it☺️, cant wait to see where all the next pranks lead
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol,aliya prank was superb.poor zain.now waiting to know what will be zain going to do with aliya.