Please edit the title. ðŸ˜³
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
WOOHOO! Team Aaliya are you guys ready? =P
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to the opening round of contests for ZaYa's wedding celebrations...

The first official contest begins today and is:

As the tag suggests, this contest requires both teams to create ZaYa's wedding invitation card which you would send out to guests inviting them to attend ZaYa's nikkah ceremony. As a minimum requirement, the card should include:
Zain and Aaliya's names (obviously)
Date and Time of Nikkah ceremony
Venue of wedding

Remember these are the MINIMUM requirements which are essential so MUST be included in your invitation card. You are open to add anything else if you wish to.

Before you all go away and start designing the invitation card, here are some important rules/points we would like you to be aware of:

Firstly, this round along with the other rounds requires TEAM WORK, so every member of the team must contribute towards each task. If you are unable to participate in one of the tasks/contests for some reason or half way through the contests you feel you are no longer able to participate, you MUST inform your team Captain immediately.

The team captain for Zain's team is: Mariaa.RD
The team captain for Aaliya's team is: ZAHARA.

Here is the link to Zain's team discussion thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3895372

Here is the link to Aaliya's team discussion thread:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3895364

Captains, if you feel there are a few members who are NOT contributing towards the tasks at all and have NOT been informed their reasons behind doing so, you MUST inform me immediately. Also, at the end of each contest, please PM me a list of members that contributed towards completing the task and any additional help you had to seek if necessary.

Please NOTE a few changes have been made to the team members list to ensure we have equal numbers on each team, therefore please check the list on page 1 to ensure you are aware of which team you are in.

The invitation card can be created in any format i.e. signature, online e-card etc.

NO copyright claims should be made on this card. i.e. NO team member's username NOR the team's name should be included. The captain is responsible for sending the invitation card via PM to Yuvika_15. If for any reason the Captain is unable to do so, they are allowed to assign this responsibility to another team member.

If no one in your group is able to make creations/design the card, you ARE allowed to seek help from a friend on India-Forums however this friend CANNOT be someone from the opposition team. I.e. Aaliya's team CANNOT seek help from a member of Zain's team and vice versa. You MUST make a note of any additional help you have received in completing the task and disclose this in the PM you send along with the invitation card.

Your invitation card will be scored on the basis of creativity, uniqueness, originality and how appealing the card is overall. So try to be as creative and original as you possibly can. The highest your team could possibly score in this round is 40 points (10 points for each: creativity, uniqueness, originality and appealing)

This contest is scheduled to end on Sunday 26th January 2014, 5pm UK time which is 10.30pm IST. I must have received PMs with the invitation card from both teams by then. Anything received after the task has ended will result in your team scoring penalty points which will bring your scores down.

If you have any other questions, please ask them in this thread.

Good Luck

Credits for Graphics:
Nabila & Preet
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woohoo!
Can't wait.
Does the wedding card have to be a serious one or can we add humour to it? ðŸ˜³
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@ARandKJFan...anything u like...humour, serious...whatever u wish...we've kept it open for u all to use ur imagination as u wish!
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this is great <3
okay, i cant participate now ðŸ˜µ
best of luck, to those participating ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 10 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Team Zain I'm so sorry I'm late just got in from Uni now 

Got late 

can i still play?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^yh sure u can... the contest is posted on previous page and discussions will be happening in the chat threads ur team captains have made..pls check the previous page..all info is there.

@Jhanvi...sorry hun,... u were a bit late..however if a member drops out of the teams...u could join in...😳
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
#teamZain