The telly world has always inspired us on various aspects of our daily lives. Be it travel, romance, friendships or fashion, the telly actors continue to give us major life, relationship and friendship goals. But if we were to pick one, we all fall for television couples who show us that love is beyond language and there is no better feeling than being loved.
While there are some on-screen couples that give us major relationship goals on the screen, there are other couples who do that flawlessly behind the cameras as well. So here we present to you on-screen couples that gave us off-screen goals as well.
1) Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta: Handosme hunk Ravi and the adorable Sargun Mehta top our list. The duo is a perfect amalgamation of beauty with brains, and the cherry on the cake is their fashion sense and their PDA on social media. The duo met on the sets of 12/24 Karol Bagh wherein the duo played an on-screen husband and wife. Initially, Sargun did not like Ravi, but Ravi fell for her charm and vibrant energy and as fate would have it, they both fell head over heels in love with each other. Today, the duo is the most desirable couple in tinsel down.
2) Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi: For this lovely couple, it wasn't love at first sight, but their love story evolved with time and today, it definitely looks no less than a romantic Bollywood story. The charming Rithvik fell for Asha when they played an on-screen couple in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV. While Rithvik dropped several hints for Asha, however, she failed to identify them. Even though they denied their relationship initially, both the lovebirds were quite possessive about each other. Rithvik used to get extremely jealous when another actor was casted opposite Asha. Well, isn't love all about these small emotions? But wait, there is much more to it. Love between them finally blossomed when Asha had to slap Rithvik for a scene, but she was uncomfortable about it. Following this, Rithvik comforted her which worked wonders for her as she was able to perform the scene. And this scene made Asha realise her love for him which continues to shine and blossom till date.
3) Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee: Their love story is very simple and classic. They both met in a talent hunt show and became good friends. With time, their bond grew stronger and they both realised, that their relationship was much more than friendship. Gurmeet being a shy person called Debina one day and spoke for three hours. At the end of the conversation, Debina said I know you want to say I love you. Things became even more intense when they both played the roles of Ram and Sita on-screen in Ramayan. Finally after much ado, the lovely pair made it official and tied the knot.
4) Indraneil Sengupta and Barkha Bisht: The couple was also known as television's hottest couple. They both met on the sets of Pyaar Ke Do Naam; Ek Radha Ek Shyam, wherein they both played an on-screen couple and as fate would have it, they fell in love with each other. It was as if destiny wanted them to fall in love. After a long courtship, they decided to take it to the next level and tied the knot.
5) Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal: Television sweethearts Sanaya and Mohit met on the sets of the show Miley Jab Hum Tum where they played an on-screen couple. It was here where they fell in love with each other. However, they kept their relationship a secret, and announced it to the world only after the show was completed. After dating for seven years, they got officially hitched in a very hush-hush ceremony. The duo never fails to give us major PDA goals. They also participated in Nach Baliye season 8.