Khichdi Special --Garnished with Coriander Leaves
A Dish from TellyBuzz kitchen!!Is your mouth watering wondering what the menu for the Fortnight is..Enter the Kitchen to know more...
Published: Saturday,May 10, 2008 20:30 PM GMT-06:00
Did you all miss the Khichdi…and waiting as what Menu we have for you all this fortnight? Let's get on with the Business then and here is the Five course meal for all the appetite or gossip related craving. In this Fortnight Menu we have "Panchvi Pass" as Added Flavor , with "Dudes judges" as Spice and "Twists of the show "as the most attractive Serving Dish...!!
Big Screen Stars as Anchor/Judges… The list is really Long..as now we have Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan on small screen, either judging or anchoring the shows. Big screen Divas are not behind either with likes of Shilpa Shetty,Urmila Matodkar, Kajol to name few. What could be the reason for their migration to Television? As small screen stars are eager to grab every single opportunity to gt noticed in the 70 mm screen, the biggies from Bollywood are queuing up to join the Idiot box!! Someone truly said…Mankind is one unsatisfied lot and this is one place where lies success!!…Money fame and creative satisfaction comes after it!!
The show has Freshness, charm, Cuteness and the Badshah of course as Host!! Nothing can go wrong with SRK’s humour and witty one liners, and that too in the presence of equally sporting guests and participants everything has fallen in its Place. The attendance of tiny tots as students in Shah Rukh's Class is surely another plus of the show. They are cuddly and intelligent, at the same time truly a deadly combination, and they are soon to develop their own set of fans!! The best part is that none of them were ever overshadowed by SRK or any Celebrity Guests in the show!!
Now every day has a night and every Moon has a dark spot so as this show!! The questions that are being asked in the show are sometimes too difficult and we end up thinking are they really till the 5th grade books? And why does the show need support of actors from small screen - Hiten-Gauri, or the family of Bidaai? Is SRK's presence not enough to attract and lure the audiences?
Set is awesome and something different from the usual excess of Lights and Special Effects and Laser shows, which all reality shows are suffering from .Its very simple and very sweet. Simplicity is beauty and that’s what he Set of Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hain Reflects!! Kudos to the Set designer ! From the Green board as question screen to the bench for kids, everything is just apt!!
- In Pari Hoon ..Finally Raj realised that he is in love with Pari and she is the one who taught him the real meaning of the word Love and Care .
- Next week Dill Mil Gayee will be a Rocking one, as finally Armaan would come to know who played all the pranks with him. The culprit is his very dear Ridhima!
- The Two Heartthrobs of Television Sharad Malhotra and Hussein Kuwajerewala were the bottom 2 Contestants in the Reality show "Yeh Hai Jalwa", where Sharad has been been voted out!! The shocker of an elimination indeed.
- In Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Mihir knows that New Tulsi is fake, she is Juhi Thakral in disguise. But the biggest shock is that he tells everything to Mandira!! May we ask WHY????
Contributed by : *Shruti*
- In Bidaai, Sadhna’s dream to get her sister Ragni married to Ranbir gets shattered, as Ranbir has brought his Girlfriend !
It will take a while for public to accept Gurdeep as Bani --Ram Kapoor
There is something Magical about Saree-Anita Hansnandani
As Long as women are in control of the remote control, nothing can affect daily shows, not even IPL--Anand Suryavanshi