Paresh Rawal Height, Age, Family, Wiki & More
- Actor, Prducer, Politician
in Feet Inches- 5 8
- Holi (Hindi film, 1984)
- Bante Bighadte (1984 - 1985 on Doordarshan)
- In 1993, Filmfare Best Villain Award for "Sir."
- In 1994, National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for Woh Chokri Sir.
- In 2001, Filmfare Best Comedian Award for Hera Pheri.
- In 2003, Filmfare Best Comedian Award for Awara Paagal Deewana.
- In 2014, Padma Shri by the Government of India.
- Maharashtra SSC Board
- Commerce Graduate from Bombay University in March 1974
- Subhadra, 4th Floor, 6th Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai - 400049
Reading, Traveling, Listening to Music, Doing Yoga
Tuesday, 30 May 1950
Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce Economics, Vile Parle, Mumbai, India
- Not Known
- Swaroop Sampat, Actress
- - Dahyalal Rawal
- - Name Not Known
- - Not Known
- - Not Known
- - Aniruddh Rawal, Aditya Rawal
- - N/A
Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri, Amitabh Bachchan, Marlon Brando
Priyadarshan, Ketan Mehta, Rajkumar Santoshi, Mahesh Bhatt
Il Postino: The Postman (1994 Italian Film)
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1962 Novel by Ken Kesey)
- 79.40 Crore INR (as in 2014)
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures. Please use the "Suggest Edit" page to send us correction and more information.