Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah krishnaji had 16108 ranis. 8 were the patranis. rukmani, satyabhama etc. at that time, kings had many wives bec. that was the only way to befriend a kingdom . then there was no need to take over the kingdom by attacking it. in those times, they kept on fighting . hastinapur was almost the whole india at the time of pandu. Yudhistir , Arjun etc. did the same thing. they expanded their kingdom to far away lands. for this, wherever Arjun went, he married the rajkumari of that kingdom, spend some time and leave the next day.

Krishnaji did raas reela with all the gopis bec. all of them were a form of radhaji.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh i'm confused about 1 thing. Did Amba give any curse to Bheeshma??? or is it Ekta's imagination?

charu
ppiyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_khwaish

Oh i'm confused about 1 thing. Did Amba give any curse to Bheeshma??? or is it Ekta's imagination?

charu

Yes she gave curse that she will be the cause for his death, for that wish/curse she had to take birth twice.

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akhl

As I said, it was just a guess because what you have written is what Gaudiya Vaishnavas believe. You have written that you are hindu and brahmin. But not all brahmin hindus believe the same thing. Regarding talking to scholars, well not all scholars believe the same thing.[/quote]

Well then ALL Brahmins shud believe the same thing. Cause you know who Brahmins are? Do Brahmins themselves know who they are? These days Brahmins are brahmin anymore. They drink, they eat non-veg. etc. and thats 🤢 Do you know wat this means:--
namo brahmanya devaya gao brahmana hitaya ca jagad dhitaya krishnata govindaya namo namah

And scholars, name some?

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All my replies are in bold RED, PINK, GREEN and one shlok in BLUE.

To the rest, I ll reply later cause the stupid light is going on and off. Later as in on Sat. cause tomorrow I leave for another city for two-three days for my college thingy so I dun hve net. I still see some 😕 stuff written here so I ll put my replies to it later.
Specially about the VallabhKul reply!
Thanks everyone...take care! Peace out! Byee!!
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[quote]So wat if scholars dont agree? How does it matter? GOD agrees! Actually you know, those scholars who dont agree na, they arent scholars, they are foolish.
Garg Samhita and all Purans arent written by HUMANS OKAY? I spit at those scholars who disagree.
Rishi-Munis of old times werent humans okay? They were those who themselves saw GOD, met them etc. and then wrote all Purans, Vedas, Shastras...SCHOLARS? HAH!!! They arent GOD!! They are todays stupid humans beings in my view if they tell this is wrong. One DOES NOT deny wat has been accepted by GOD!
Do you know who Garga Aacharya ji was? Who wrote
Garg Samhita! Mr. Akhl, he was the one who defined Thakur jis destiny, did his namkaran etc. and you are telling human scholars dont agree with HIM? Thats JOKES. And they are a mock at themselves.
Who was Vedji? He was a rishi! You think hes dead? Aree, hes ONE among those 7 who are still alive since Satyug and will remain till Kalyug ends. One will deny his Purans? His Shastra? His scriptures? Then I will say these scholars are  I****s.[/quote]

You have made up your mind to call all those who disagree with you as foolish, l****s, and fit to be spitted at. Then there is no point in giving any further arguments because you will outright reject it. I have been repeatedly saying that what you have been writing is one interpretation. But there are other interpretations also. It is a different matter that you do not agree with those. If you can quote from scriptures to support your point of view, then others also can quote from scriptures to support their points of view. You are glorifying rishis and saying that they cannot be wrong. But the same rishis have also written things, which are contradictory to what you have been writing. Of course, it is highly likely that there have been some later day interpolations. But how to decide what is interpolation and what is original? What you are doing is that you are only considering those portions of scriptures, which support your point of view and conveniently ignoring the rest.

You have written many other things, which are not relevant to our discussion. You wrote about 4 yugas and all. I already knew this and never denied, then what was the point of you telling that to me? I can easily reply to other things you have written. But what is the point? You will simply say that anybody who does nota agree with you is foolish, l****s and you spit at them even if I quote from scriptures. For example, it is a fact that Shiva Purana calls Shiva greater than Krishna but you will ignore it.
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Let me reply to you point by point.

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Well then ALL Brahmins shud believe the same thing.[/quote]

It is a fact that they all don't believe the same thing.

[quote]Cause you know who Brahmins are? Do Brahmins themselves know who they are? These days Brahmins are brahmin anymore. They drink, they eat non-veg. etc. and thats 🤢[/quote]
Many brahmins are there who do not have the habits mentioned by you and some of them disagree with you.

[quote]Do you know wat this means:--
namo brahmanya devaya gao brahmana hitaya ca jagad dhitaya krishnata govindaya namo namah[/quote]
Yes, I know what this means. In this shloka, Lord Krishna is prayed to and he is called as the well-wisher of brahmanas, cows and the entire world. But so what? In many verses in scriptures, many others have been worshipped. So, why should one consider only the shloka in which Krishna is worshipped and ignore the rest of the scriptures?

[quote]And scholars, name some?[/quote]
What is the point even if I name some? You will say that you disagree with them, they are fools, you spit at them etc.
[quote]Whats Camatkara Candrika? lol. Wud you like to tell me plz? Who Jatila? From where did she come? Whose she? ðŸ˜• And wat other traditions? And ya plz check Brahm Vaivart Puran. RadhaRani and Thakur ji were the only ones who loved each other the most. This is very higly immature and a mock at these two Lords! I dont know from where you are getting it.[/quote]
Brahm Vaivart Puran definitely calls Krishna and Radha as supreme. I mentioned this purana just to say that some scriptures do call Krishna as supreme - Brahma Vaivarta Purana being one of them. But this is not the only scripture. There are others as well. Not all call Krishna as supreme.

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday, it was shown that Vedvyas has been the father of Dhrisrastra and Pandu.

I was stunned. I knew that a sage came to Hastinapur palace so that the royal family gets sons to sit on the throne? Has it been Vedvyas himself?!

Moreover, in the serial it was shown that Satyabati tells the queens that "Her son" is ready. Why did she mention Vedvyas as her son? Or didn't she know that it was not Vishma but Vedvyas whose child they are going to bear? Has it been depicted in the epic in the same way? Or has ekta created the scene where Satyabati doesn't know that Vedvyas is the father of Dhristarashtra and Pandu?

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bhishma denies to do so. Then Ved Vyas the Guru of Bharatvansh agrees to it n asks satyavati to send Ambika n Ambalika. Ekta showed so just to create suspense.

When Satyavati finds that first son Dritaraastra is born blind n Pandu as weak she asks them to go again. But Ambika sends her daasi clad in her own garments to Ved Vyas . Thus Vidura was born
iuh4u thumbnail
what is the meaning  of 'cheer haran' and who did this of/with draupadi.....???