Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: akhl

You have made up your mind to call all those who disagree with you as foolish, l****s, and fit to be spitted at. [/quote]

And how can you say that I hve made up my mind? I will say it too then, You too hve made up your mind. Did I call you that? πŸ˜• Or your wanting to say that? And minding it as well!! Who hve I disagreed with? That your saying "ALL". 🀒

anku- thumbnail

~angelz16~, Vallabh Sampradaya is one branch in Hinduism. But there are many other branches. They all find evidences for their beliefs in the scriptures. Not all of them call Krishna as supreme.

Ya, so? Thats right obv.! But Vallabh Sampradaya is the Sampradaya at the topmost. And for heavens sake, dont ask for "proof" etc. I ll tell again so its no use and I ll counter-question, that wud also be useless.

Originally posted by: ppiyu

@~angelz16~
No, he did marry them, but only to give them aasara, life and status. All that mandap, with 16000+ and all that sounds false.

He did. Now if you want any shlok etc. for it as well then I ll give it to you 😊 And you can read it there. Let me know. Thanks and oh, its 16,100.

ppiyu,

Why do you think that Krishna did not marry the princesses, who had been held captive by Narakasur?

Whose Narakasur? Bhomasur.

Originally posted by: luv_khwaish

i read somewhere that Laxmi got a curse from somebody that she will take a human form and she will not unite with Vishnuji's avtaar. dont remember the story

Nothing like that.

To scorpio8990,
Suppose you go to school. Can we say that you started existing only after you reached school? No. You existed even before that. It is just that you went to school.
When God comes on Earth, it is wrong to say that he started existing from that time. In fact, God is eternal. He just takes incarnation. That is what happened in Krishna incarnation described in Mahabharat. God appeared on Earth as a human being. God can take any form he wishes. If he wants, he can exist in multiple forms at the same time. At the same time, he can even be formless.

Thats great. You hve started to explain just the way I explained things to you. Good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Proudness! πŸ˜†

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
~angelz16~ ,
Have you read the story of Krishna praying to Lord Shiva for a son?
akhl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Ya, so? Thats right obv.! But Vallabh Sampradaya is the Sampradaya at the topmost. And for heavens sake, dont ask for "proof" etc. I ll tell again so its no use and I ll counter-question, that wud also be useless.

You are saying this because you belong to that sampradaya. Everybody thinks that his sampradaya is the best.

He did. Now if you want any shlok etc. for it as well then I ll give it to you 😊 And you can read it there. Let me know. Thanks and oh, its 16,100.

Whose Narakasur? Bhomasur.[/quote]

Yes

No, I am not explaining like you and do not want to explain that way.

akhl thumbnail

I mentioned Mahabharata because it is written there that Bhisma tells Yudhisthir that Krishna got his glory because of Lord Shiva.

Brahm-Vaivart Puran 2.51.34 talks about shadow Radha.

akhl thumbnail

You have made up your mind to call all those who disagree with you as foolish, l****s, and fit to be spitted at. [/quote]

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
[QUOTE=~angelz16~]

Disagree with me like how? Habit of drinking and non-veg being right? If they do that and think its right, then its very simple that they shudnt call themselves Brahmin but something else and then continue with all this.

[/quote]

Hey here I am justto oppose this point of angelz....I know I must have missed some huge arguements it seemsπŸ˜• But only this I wanna point out that -

Being a Brahmin, I myself do the second thing - eating non-veg....Still I very much believe that I am Brahmin....Just becoz, what I feel isreligionorcastwhatIhaveisafeeling in myself....I dont need some habits to prove my religion😊....Many dishonest persons follow all rituals and everything and worship God more than us, but they can't serve God ever, just becoz what they are truly....

So let me tell ya, Habits are not a proof of religion, Religions were made first, then habits....Religions are for people, people are not for religion 😊....It';s entirely upto u, ur thoughts, ur deeds, which make u a good and loyal follower of ur religion, becoz God is more important, not Rituals 😊....It's not like u have to leave drinks and non-vegs if u are a brahmin....it's u have to follow the feelings/hearts of the religion which u belong to 😊 Rituals and Customs are not SO necessary....if someone is pure by heart, does every needed deeds for his religion, w/o harming anyone, spends entire lifetime, worshipping God, and only and ONLY doesnt follow 2-3 rituals, won't he become Brahmin ?? 😊

Religions are related to heart😊 not through habits 😊

Anyways my sentiments, no hard feelings 😊
akhl thumbnail
~angelz16~ ,
For the first time, let me answer like you: -

Whatever I have written is from scriptures authored by Ved Vyas. Do not ask me where those things are written. You should find yourself. If you cannot find, then my doubt that you have not read scriptures will be confirmed. I will think that it is lie if you say that you have read.

The above is how you answer.πŸ˜›
anku- thumbnail

You are saying this because you belong to that sampradaya. Everybody thinks that his sampradaya is the best.[/quote]

HUH HUH HUUHH?? EXCUSE ME Mr. Where did I say I belong to ValabhKul? EXCUSE ME OK? Hahaha!! You dont even remember things written just a few pages back, wat wud you know about Purans etc.? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anku- thumbnail

~angelz16~ ,

Have you read the story of Krishna praying to Lord Shiva for a son?

Oh! I didnt know...lol! Plz tell me where you hve read this story Mr. Mahanubhav?